• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I dont think this Golden Tate guy will be around very long, so I'll just say goodbye now.... Bye.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawksfan234, podunkparte and blstoker should all get a room. Talk about "circle jerk". All I said was he is soft WR (which he is) and I get bombarded...

I'm surprised you guys let a 49ers fan talk so much shit on your board. He has all three teams listed as 49ers. :noidea:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you guys let a 49ers fan talk so much shit on your board. He has all three teams listed as 49ers. :noidea:

How the hell did I miss that? I know, he didn't have that initially. He had all Seattle shit but now he's a Niners fan? Not really.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need new glasses :suds:

Not really. He had all Seattle teams at the beginning. You really think I wouldn't see 3 49er logos under his name?

Well wait, I guess I could be wrong.......

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a TE, he is a WR. Just like you have had 2,000+ posts pretending to be a Seahawks fan.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok, I've laughed so hard reading this guy's crap, I think I've pulled something.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He had all Seattle teams at the beginning. You really think I wouldn't see 3 49er logos under his name?

Well wait, I guess I could be wrong.......

No, youre right. He had Hawks, Mariners and Huskies before. Now he's showing his colors, hes a niner troll. Must think its been too cordial around here recently so decided to :ss:.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing worse than the skilled, patient troll who poses as a fan of their rival. Except this clown is neither skilled nor patient.

Remember that clown that was a SF Giants fan and posed as a pessimistic Dodgers fan? :frusty:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing worse than the skilled, patient troll who poses as a fan of their rival. Except this clown is neither skilled nor patient.

Remember that clown that was a SF Giants fan and posed as a pessimistic Dodgers fan? :frusty:

Couldn't agree more.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is stupid about what Jimmy said is that everyone commits penalties that dont get flagged by the ref, your telling me that on the offensive line they dont hold when they get beat? Being on a team that had player who got paid to hurt other players so they wouldnt be able to play in the game he should know better

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is stupid about what Jimmy said is that everyone commits penalties that dont get flagged by the ref, your telling me that on the offensive line they dont hold when they get beat? Being on a team that had player who got paid to hurt other players so they wouldnt be able to play in the game he should know better

Meh, Graham said some nice things about the Seahawks defense in his interview, leave it to the media to highlight the one thing that was negative.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Graham said some nice things about the Seahawks defense in his interview, leave it to the media to highlight the one thing that was negative.

Exactly.

Well, even if every team does exactly what the Seahawks do, which is true, the fact that the Seahawks DBs are bigger, stronger and faster than everyone else, it just stands out to those having to face it more. I have no issues with him bringing it up, because it shows that the Seahawks have done a better job than other teams at defending guys like Graham.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why people feel the need to pretend to be something they are not. We allow even SF fans on this board to tell us what they think if they keep it civil. All being a poser does is make them look even more pathetic and puts them in contention for a perm ban. If they act up here and aren't posing they might just get banned from the Seahawk board only. Makes you wonder how many light bulbs they actually have upstairs. I mean so they managed to insult a few of our regulars. What did that do for them? None of us will care and they can only do it once or twice. I just don't get it.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're football fans. We're all capable of popping off at the mouth from time to time but this guy is obviously here to start shit and nothing else.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GoldenTate has a new home in the ToiletBowl, a place for those that aren't good enough to post elsewhere on SportsHoopla.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the best TEs in the game right now, but considering the bounty they obviously placed on knocking Harvin out of the playoff game, they really need to STFU about our D. If we learned anything about the Saints this post season, it's that their bounty system is alive and well.

If we were consistently doing something against the rules, the refs would of tossed a lot more flags at us in that game. We're the most penalized team in the league so Graham needs to sack up and deal with it cause the refs are never on our side.

There wasn't even a questionable hit on Harvin. Step your shit up.