• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham Reportedly "Pissed Off" at Seahawks

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only has himself to blame

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"reportedly pissed off"

Sports journalism 101: If a sports figure has a semi valid reason to complain but has yet to say a word.

Make shit up.

Exactly. The story linked to is a story about another reporter offering zero quotes but simply asserting that Graham is "pissed off" and ready to start talking, albeit not actually talking yet.

It is utter nonsense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be pissed

He's a huge talent not being used, and the team is losing

He'd look like a dick if they were 2-0

They arent

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch being a dick to kids, Kam holding out, Graham pissed at the team, Wilson throwing costly picks at the worst time, etc.

This does not sound like the Seahawks. Good thing there is still plenty of time to right the ship. The Bears at home is the perfect remedy to get things moving in the right direction. However if thy find a way to lose...:doh:

There is not "plenty of time." There's exactly 1 week. This week is their season. They lose and it's over.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be pissed

He's a huge talent not being used, and the team is losing

He'd look like a dick if they were 2-0

They arent

Exactly. He is hands down the 2nd best TE and they have him out here looking like :trash:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is an idiot... He went to a run-first offensive team. Of course he is blocking more than he's accustomed to. He only has himself to be mad at.

Agreed...but I don't think it was his choice to get traded to SEA. If this blows up...I think we have to point the finger at the GM in SEA...why trade for a stud pass catching TE (giving up a 1st round pick to boot) only to make him a 6th OL?

That said...good, bad or indifferent, Jimmy boy is not going to get another huge contract after this one so what does it really matter? Just cash your 16 game checks and STFU.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Grahams fault. He was traded. Totally on Seattle coaches. They have a weapon of his caliber and are too bonehead stubborn to use him. Wilson needs to wake up also. Just because there is a DB running with him, doesn't mean he is covered. I think Wilson needs to learn that he has a couple guys to throw to now that will usually win the fight for the ball. Mathew is the other one. If they can't break out against the Bears its going to be pathetic.

heck yes. Throw him the ball- even if he's covered, more often than not he'll catch it. He's one of those guys that makes a QB look good.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not "plenty of time." There's exactly 1 week. This week is their season. They lose and it's over.

While this is true it is more because we are playing the Bears at home with Jimmy Claussen as their QB. If we can't win that game then we are done for the year regardless of the season.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this is true it is more because we are playing the Bears at home with Jimmy Claussen as their QB. If we can't win that game then we are done for the year regardless of the season.

Is Jeffrey out too?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...but I don't think it was his choice to get traded to SEA. If this blows up...I think we have to point the finger at the GM in SEA...why trade for a stud pass catching TE (giving up a 1st round pick to boot) only to make him a 6th OL?

That said...good, bad or indifferent, Jimmy boy is not going to get another huge contract after this one so what does it really matter? Just cash your 16 game checks and STFU.

I'd say PC's to blame. I bash Bevell more than anybody else but even I have to admit that when they open the offense up they can move the ball well. I think it's PC not wanting to run routes over the middle because he's paranoid over turnovers. PC's a great defensive mind but he's clueless when it comes to offense and it seems like he's the one putting the handcuffs on. So you have the HC blocking the routes that the big acquisition was presumably here to run and is basically having him do things that a low priced pick-up could achieve. The Seahawks are doing a horrible job of adjusting the offense to their talents. PC needs to clue in that the defense isn't what it used to be and they need to put up points to win games, and to do that you need to take chances.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch being a dick to kids, Kam holding out, Graham pissed at the team, Wilson throwing costly picks at the worst time, etc.

This does not sound like the Seahawks. Good thing there is still plenty of time to right the ship. The Bears at home is the perfect remedy to get things moving in the right direction. However if thy find a way to lose...:doh:

I think only one out of three of those is true or matter. The Kam holdout is the only real issue. JG is pissed? Seems like more of a rumor than anything since I've never seen any quotes where he said he's mad. And for all we know Lynch might always be a dick to kids, that is if we want to still consider 13 year olds "kids". I don't think he was ever going to win "friendliest player in the NFL", or play Santa Claus at the local children's hospital.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"reportedly pissed off"

Sports journalism 101: If a sports figure has a semi valid reason to complain but has yet to say a word.

Make shit up.

Exactly. Media manufactured descent is always a good way to get fans riled up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say PC's to blame. I bash Bevell more than anybody else but even I have to admit that when they open the offense up they can move the ball well. I think it's PC not wanting to run routes over the middle because he's paranoid over turnovers. PC's a great defensive mind but he's clueless when it comes to offense and it seems like he's the one putting the handcuffs on. So you have the HC blocking the routes that the big acquisition was presumably here to run and is basically having him do things that a low priced pick-up could achieve. The Seahawks are doing a horrible job of adjusting the offense to their talents. PC needs to clue in that the defense isn't what it used to be and they need to put up points to win games, and to do that you need to take chances.

Typical of many DEF minded HCs...he's in on the game plan meetings during the week, but on game day Tomlin pretty much is hands off on the OFC, trick plays etc. he's in a yeah or nah position... I'm pretty sure Belichek is similiar with McDaniels.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll said on Monday his game plan was to get the ball to Jimmy early and often. Carroll said 4 out the first 5 passing plays were designed to go to Graham but Green Bay didn't allow that to work out. Russell Wilson is not known to be a gunslinger, he's known as a QB who is smart with the football. He's not going to force something that isn't there just to appease fans. Graham is going to be a big part of the game plan every week, but sometimes plans don't go the way you want. Graham had 11+ targets in some games with Brees, but he also had some 0 target games. In 2013 and 2014 Graham had 8 games where he was targeted only 5, 2, 3, 0, 5, 0, 3, and 5 times. The sky isn't falling because Graham had one slow game with Seattle so far. He's going to get his catches. Be patient.