• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham Reportedly "Pissed Off" at Seahawks

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn's mom is going to kick Jimmy's arse if he doesn't get in line.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, that entire story about Jimmy Graham I have no doubt was completely fabricated.
Jimmy explains it just the way you would expect a guy who has no idea where the story came from.

Remember the name Mike Freeman from the bleacher report. It seems he has a history of being full of shit.

Jimmy Graham says he's not frustrated over role with Seattle Seahawks

"I'm doing what's asked of me," said Graham, a three-time Pro Bowl tight end. "I know my opportunities are going to come. I know my moments are going to come. And I know I'll be ready when they do come my way.

"This team runs the ball. Simple as that. We're not slinging the ball 60 times a game. And if we are, then that means we're in trouble. I'm just going to keep doing what's asked of me."

"I was in there for the time I needed to be, and then I went to the shower," he said. "I'm not really sure where all these articles started, especially since I said nothing to nobody. Usually, I figure, to write stories you've got to have some type of source, which should be me, and it certainly wasn't. I like to win, and I hate to lose, so frustration comes because we're 0-2. And we're a lot better than that."

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle threw to their worst offensive play with the freaking SB on the line. Is it any surprise they can't figure out how to get the ball to all world caliber TE?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is an idiot... He went to a run-first offensive team. Of course he is blocking more than he's accustomed to. He only has himself to be mad at.
He was spoiled at New Orleans with Drew Brees throwing to him.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, that entire story about Jimmy Graham I have no doubt was completely fabricated.
Jimmy explains it just the way you would expect a guy who has no idea where the story came from.

Remember the name Mike Freeman from the bleacher report. It seems he has a history of being full of shit.

Jimmy Graham says he's not frustrated over role with Seattle Seahawks

"I'm doing what's asked of me," said Graham, a three-time Pro Bowl tight end. "I know my opportunities are going to come. I know my moments are going to come. And I know I'll be ready when they do come my way.

"This team runs the ball. Simple as that. We're not slinging the ball 60 times a game. And if we are, then that means we're in trouble. I'm just going to keep doing what's asked of me."

"I was in there for the time I needed to be, and then I went to the shower," he said. "I'm not really sure where all these articles started, especially since I said nothing to nobody. Usually, I figure, to write stories you've got to have some type of source, which should be me, and it certainly wasn't. I like to win, and I hate to lose, so frustration comes because we're 0-2. And we're a lot better than that."

Makes sense. Just another click-bait-esque story from another "journalist" looking to make their name writing articles filled with more speculation and poorly researched BS than substance. Seems to be the norm these days.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be pissed off! From we have been hearing he is actually a really good guy besides very talented. The problem is Pete is a run run run and play defense kind of guy. If he can't grow with what he has available on this team then he needs to blame only himself. It feels helpless to be a fan and know the play calling will be more of the same stale shit. Somebody needs to remind Pete that RW can throw a pretty good deep ball. And that JG is more than likely going to catch his share. I predict Graham gets a lot of throws in the Chicago game or the fans will mutiny!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seasons young...... Before it's all said and done Jimmy will get more involved... Bevell just needs to stop being so dam conservative ... Russ needs to take the reigns and audible more...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiction like this should require a disclaimer. No actual quotes from the player were used in the fabrication of this story.

Then again, it's kinda fun seeing people fall for it and reading clueless comments like, "That's what he gets for choosing a team that doesn't throw him the ball!"