• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey requested a trade

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

This is the guy that covers the 49ers for a youtube channel called Chat Sports. So granted I wouldn't put weight on that tweet alone but Benjamin Allbright did tweet this in regards to this guy.

So I'd lean on it being true but doesn't mean a deal is going to happen or anything because I'm sure Jax has a few offers on the table to consider.

WWEFAN1985

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick's not going to spend 2 first-round picks on anyone. Especially not for a guy who's gonna get a record contract. That's more of a thing a team on the bubble does to take a gamble.
Yeah true but no one thought AB would come here or Moss either. I don’t think he will but with Bill you never know.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the guy that covers the 49ers for a youtube channel called Chat Sports. So granted I wouldn't put weight on that tweet alone but Benjamin Allbright did tweet this in regards to this guy.

So I'd lean on it being true but doesn't mean a deal is going to happen or anything because I'm sure Jax has a few offers on the table to consider.

Matt Maiocco reporting the 49ers are out. Price tag too high

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. But we got a good duo. Fitzpatrick would have more of a need than him.

As a Jags fan. Him playing while wanting a trade worries me alot.

Maybe he won't lean out for that tackle
Maybe he won't push it to another gear to catch a wr
Maybe he won't leap for that int/ tip

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks. Never heard of the first dude, but Allbright has hit on a few rumours.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Maiocco reporting the 49ers are out. Price tag too high

Glad they're out (if true) but the reasoning sounds weird.....the price tag of two #1's is too high, but that's what negotiations are for. Unless Jax are standing firm on that.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is odd considering the top 2 suitors are teams projected by a lot of people to be in the back end of the 20's or 30's in the Chiefs and Eagles.

The Jags are asking for two 1st rounders which is just too rich for a team like the 9ers who are trending up but still could use some upgrades on the roster and they already don't have their 2nd rounder in the Dee Ford trade.

Would make a ton of sense for the Chiefs and Eagles whose window is open now and now it's time to push the chips to the center of the table.

I'd say it makes the most sense for the Chiefs who desperately need a CB and could ride out the loss of a couple of 1st rounders. It's just the money that's going to be tough for them to do.

Eagles less so because off hand I think they have the 2nd oldest roster and losing two 1st rounders could hurt them in the long run.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a NFL GM... I'd wait another couple weeks for Ramsey to piss off Marrone/Coughlin even more causing the asking price to drop. Let the millennial corrupt his own trade value.

At one point I thought he outlet be a nice fit, but I’m content with Nelson/Haden...with the addition of Fitz...they have a legit backend now...PIT just needs to get their shit together at the scheme level which may not happen with this staff, but they have the talent now...Edmunds can settle back into just doing your job.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags are asking for two 1st rounders which is just too rich for a team like the 9ers who are trending up but...

No one should pay that.

Not with the contract he’s going to command.

@FaCe-LeE-uS said it best...a smart GM lets him stew over there for another week or so...there will be more comments as the losses stack up.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they're out (if true) but the reasoning sounds weird.....the price tag of two #1's is too high, but that's what negotiations are for. Unless Jax are standing firm on that.

I think Matt M. is a good source.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags are asking for two 1st rounders which is just too rich for a team like the 9ers who are trending up but still could use some upgrades on the roster and they already don't have their 2nd rounder in the Dee Ford trade.

Would make a ton of sense for the Chiefs and Eagles whose window is open now and now it's time to push the chips to the center of the table.

I'd say it makes the most sense for the Chiefs who desperately need a CB and could ride out the loss of a couple of 1st rounders. It's just the money that's going to be tough for them to do.

Eagles less so because off hand I think they have the 2nd oldest roster and losing two 1st rounders could hurt them in the long run.
Here’s the thing: the two offers we know about are a 1st and a 5th and a 1st and a player.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he going to travel to the new team in a armoured truck?