• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey requested a trade

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to rekindle the Legion of Boom.

They fancy another long playoff run.
They might be but I think a safety would be better for them. They miss E.T. back there, imo. I would be really happy if they made a move for Jamal Adams if that issue is real. Schneider has worked some good stuff so far. The defense could be solid with some back end help with Ansah supposedly healthy and when Reed gets back.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC Makes a lot of sense to me. But you have a perennial Championship Game losing coach how will Ramsey help there?

KC almost beat you. This year, they just may do it. Maholmes is not afraid of your defense. He loves shootouts too.

WWEFAN1985

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 5 teams he could end up with.

#5 The Saints

#4 The Chargers

#3 The Packers

#2 The 49ers

#1 The Patriots

Again I don’t know what these teams cap space is or if any would give into the high asking demand price.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are better this year than last on both sides of the ball.

2003-06-AFC SB four straight
07-NFC SB
08-AFC SB
09-11-NFC SB three straight
12-AFC SB
13-NFC-SB
14-16-AFC SB three straight
17-NFC SB
18-AFC-SB

This is just like my picking against the Saints in the NFC last year for the SB. No conference has had back to back streaks. This is why the Pats WILL NOT win the SB. Neither will the Chiefs if they get there.

Who can beat the Pats from the NFC? NO if they can get there as a road warrior, GB, and Seattle, who just may be looking to take that division after winning in Pittsburgh (I already had LAR winning week 10).

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2003-06-AFC SB four straight
07-NFC SB
08-AFC SB
09-11-NFC SB three straight
12-AFC SB
13-NFC-SB
14-16-AFC SB three straight
17-NFC SB
18-AFC-SB

This is just like my picking against the Saints in the NFC last year for the SB. No conference has had back to back streaks. This is why the Pats WILL NOT win the SB. Neither will the Chiefs if they get there.

Who can beat the Pats from the NFC? NO if they can get there as a road warrior, GB, and Seattle, who just may be looking to take that division after winning in Pittsburgh (I already had LAR winning week 10).

No mention of the team that will face NE in the Super Bowl? The Dallas Cowboys??

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you are so afraid of the Pats you jump on the bandwagon.

Huh? I've been a Pats fan for a long time, my #1 against anybody but Dallas. All the time I've been here I have had Dallas and NE.

The team I keep changing is the team that traded PK Subban to the team they traded him too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My top 5 teams he could end up with.

#5 The Saints

#4 The Chargers

#3 The Packers

#2 The 49ers

#1 The Patriots

Again I don’t know what these teams cap space is or if any would give into the high asking demand price.

Belichick's not going to spend 2 first-round picks on anyone. Especially not for a guy who's gonna get a record contract. That's more of a thing a team on the bubble does to take a gamble.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be but I think a safety would be better for them. They miss E.T. back there, imo. I would be really happy if they made a move for Jamal Adams if that issue is real. Schneider has worked some good stuff so far. The defense could be solid with some back end help with Ansah supposedly healthy and when Reed gets back.

They have Tre Flowers who was a safety in college. A former safety is better than what they got now. Had the Seahawks taken Jalen Thompson in the supplemental draft they’d be Super Bowl favorites right now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he has a point to get the hell out of town.
Sunday against the Texans he got pissed cause Jags idiot head coach didn't throw a challenge flag on a reception that wasn't really a catch! Then they got into a shouting match on the sideline....

Jalen acts like a child sometimes but there is a trust you have to have in your player no matter what, and if your not going to listen to your top corner on the field to challenge the play, then piss on it get out of there.
Coaches coach
Players play
Stay in your lane Jalen

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Tre Flowers who was a safety in college. A former safety is better than what they got now. Had the Seahawks taken Jalen Thompson in the supplemental draft they’d be Super Bowl favorites right now.
:lebowski2:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rumor is that the 9ers offered a first and a pick so they might be the NFC team that's being reported.

But other teams might be jumping in on the mix which may be why Jax wants two 1sts now

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are much smarter. Which is why I wish they thought the way you are saying.
So they wouldnt be much smarter.

I give props to Eagles front office/Coaches

I gotcha you!

I understand why folks are saying Ramsey should just keep his mouth shut and play, but at the same time your talking about a team on the doorstep to the biggest game two years ago and nobody wants to look at the idiot with the title "head coach" who makes some of the stupidest decisions during a game.....

Then again nobody really watches Jags football unless their team is playing against them.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i know that's what @There is A Moose at 3rd is hoping. Not sure that will be enough though.
Personally I'd like someone more cost controlled so it's easier to juggle Jones, Fuller, and Mahomes. Ramsey by himself is not winning a football game. Same with most any player not a QB.

Definitely not against Ramsey at say a 1st and 3rd, but I am not going to hand out 2 1sts if I can get someone like Darius Slay instead. Just not happening.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've seen others mention Flowers in that role. I'm thinking PC sees something there or they would have tried that at some point. Easy for us fans to speculate but I think I will trust Pete and Norton on that one.