• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey traded to the Dolphins

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a 3rd for Ramsey is fairly telling.

That said, the NFC keeps sending its players over to the AFC. This is getting out of hand
Makes sense. In the NFL, you need to have your QB (or at least think you do) to go for it. We have long been talking about how slanted AFC v NFC QB position is right now. This is the trickle down effect of that. Seems like the Rams are trying to punt on Stafford if you believe the recent rumors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a 3rd for Ramsey is fairly telling.

That said, the NFC keeps sending its players over to the AFC. This is getting out of hand
Yep getting a bit ridiculous. Rodgers likely going to the AFC. It’s so unbalanced

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. In the NFL, you need to have your QB (or at least think you do) to go for it. We have long been talking about how slanted AFC v NFC QB position is right now. This is the trickle down effect of that. Seems like the Rams are trying to punt on Stafford if you believe the recent rumors.
Feels like we're setting up some sort of scenario where Tua has a really ugly injury next year and Miami looks really bad for going all-in with him.

Miami enabled Philly and KC so that they would have a Super Bowl window right now. Really seems like they've pushed all the chips in

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like we're setting up some sort of scenario where Tua has a really ugly injury next year and Miami looks really bad for going all-in with him.

Miami enabled Philly and KC so that they would have a Super Bowl window right now. Really seems like they've pushed all the chips in
Honestly, you have to question anybody going for it now with your Chiefs. Was just saying to somebody else, the time to get the Chiefs was last year. They retooled the defense was youth, they survived a meh WR corp which they will retool going forward. It’s not like Veach/Reid is going to forget how to assess talent. The window passed on anybody in the AFC getting them. Not gonna be surprised when they represent the AFC in at least 3 of the next 5 Super Bowls.

In fairness to the Dolphins…is it fair to just accept that Mahomes exists and not take a swing? They are pot committed after chasing Tyreke. They almost have to go for it in fear of their fanbase saying WTF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you have to question anybody going for it now with your Chiefs. Was just saying to somebody else, the time to get the Chiefs was last year. They retooled the defense was youth, they survived a meh WR corp which they will retool going forward. It’s not like Veach/Reid is going to forget how to assess talent. The window passed on anybody in the AFC getting them. Not gonna be surprised when they represent the AFC in at least 3 of the next 5 Super Bowls.

In fairness to the Dolphins…is it fair to just accept that Mahomes exists and not take a swing? They are pot committed after chasing Tyreke. They almost have to go for it in fear of their fanbase saying WTF
I mean it’s not like KC is that much better than the other AFC opponents at the top. They could have lost any of those games in the playoffs. Same with the 1st SB. I don’t fault any teams for trying bc KC is not invincible. We saw it for a couple years. Miami has a ton of talent

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it’s not like KC is that much better than the other AFC opponents at the top. They could have lost any of those games in the playoffs. Same with the 1st SB. I don’t fault any teams for trying bc KC is not invincible. We saw it for a couple years. Miami has a ton of talent
I agree. At the same time, the defense is only going to get better. Outside of the Super Bowl, they had a great post season. I think the Chiefs offense just gets better when they add to the WR corp. I think Pacheco was a revelation for them as well. Yet again though, for teams like the Dolphins and your Browns who took a swing with Watson, you can’t be scared of Mahomes. You have to go for it. Even if he’s the guy who is there for 3 of 5 Super Bowls, that leaves 2. Brady won what 7 Super Bowls? He played more years not being a Super Bowl champ than he did as a Super Bowl champ.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its really hard to ignore injuries regarding the AFC playoffs. No Tua. Miami could've easily beaten Buffalo. No Lamar. Baltimore could've easily beaten Cinci. Cinci's oline was trash. Cinci could've easily beaten KC.

That said, the time to attack KC will be in...probably two years...when Kelce falls off and Cinci pays their players. If I'm a GM the team Im trying to beat next year is Cinci. You can't make a move to stop Mahomes. You can make moves to try and stop a team with 2 of the top 10 WRs in football. Miami needs to stop Allen and Rodgers just to even make the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. At the same time, the defense is only going to get better. Outside of the Super Bowl, they had a great post season. I think the Chiefs offense just gets better when they add to the WR corp. I think Pacheco was a revelation for them as well. Yet again though, for teams like the Dolphins and your Browns who took a swing with Watson, you can’t be scared of Mahomes. You have to go for it. Even if he’s the guy who is there for 3 of 5 Super Bowls, that leaves 2. Brady won what 7 Super Bowls? He played more years not being a Super Bowl champ than he did as a Super Bowl champ.
Pacheco was the difference imo. He had a great run.
Yep Kelce is huge to this offense. They want to get as many SB’s as possible until he retires

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey was due $17M in 2023 with $12.5M of his salary fully guaranteed. He was due $18.5M and $19.5M in the following 2 seasons, none of which was guaranteed. The Dolphins are apparently fully guaranteeing the 2023 and 2024 money plus they're giving him a small pay rise over those 2 seasons. In that light it would make sense for the trade compensation to be lower than anticipated.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense gets better.