• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is Hall worthy from the 2016 NFL draft?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the names Zeke, Dak, Joey Bosa, Jalen Ramsey, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones, Derrick Henry.

I see no 1st ballot HoFers, and some maybes

Tyreek Hill and Jalen Ramsey are HoFers, possibly Henry, though the problem with Henry is his position. Henry might have the best chance as a runningback to get in the Hall for a long time. Henry is 17th all time in rushing yards in postseason history.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Russell Wilson is only the second qb in the top 50 in postseason rushing yards, he is 45th.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill, Ramsey, maaaaaaybe Jones.

Everyone else is either a hard no or needs a huge remodel in how we think of the position going forward (Henry)

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill, Ramsey, maaaaaaybe Jones.

Everyone else is either a hard no or needs a huge remodel in how we think of the position going forward (Henry)
Jones is a tough one, only two double digit sack seasons. One 1st team All pro, 2 second team. Unfortunately he will be measured against Aaron Donald. Two more good seasons and he should be in, maybe not 1st ballot but some time.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott? LMAO... if Elliott is in Shaun Alexander should be an auto include..

Elliott was pathetic in his career and ran behind a top tier OL... So did Shaun...

Elliott HOF and Alexander NOT hall of fame might be the most simp thing the NFL has ever done. Course they put Jones in the NFL HOF, guess anything is possible.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this group still has more work to do personally. I think Hill Ramsey Jones Bosa are the 4 most likely to be added to the Hall. That’s not to say that the others don’t. I’m just assessing things as they sit right now.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the thought of Dak,Zeke and Michael Thomas being Hofers.......

Bosa,Henry and Hill have an outside chance.......Hill has more years ahead iof him of what hes doing now before being considered.

Ramsey and Jones,doubtful........

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill I think is already in. Probably needs 1 more good year to be first ballot. Ramsey probably needs 1 more good year to get in and 2 more to be first ballot.

Joey Bosa is still young so he has a shot. Only played 3 full seasons out of 7. Probably needs another 3 'full' seasons to get in. I'd say thats about a 33% chance of getting in.

Chris Jones probably a 25% chance. I think being on the Chiefs helps but he probably needs at least 2 more seasons as the top dog of interior dlinemen.

Derrick Henry probably needs at least 2 more seasons and thats extremely rare at his age. I do think the perception of him carrying the Titans to playoff runs would get him in. I'd probably give this a 10% chance. Heck, most people are thinking the Titans are going to stink next year.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Hill and Ramsey have legit shots. As for Jones, maybe if he strings together some more years as an elite defender. Bosa would have had a shot had he been able to stay on the field, imo. Now it's just a maybe if (big if given his history) he can play a number of full seasons and be as disruptive as he's been when healthy. As of now, his brother looks more likely to me. Michael Thomas appeared to be headed down the path of greatness but since his huge record breaking year and getting the huge payday, he has been broken and now he's likely never going to sniff it. Derrick Henry is the anomoly. Given his workload at the position, it's hard not to see him breaking down soon but you never know. If he can avoid that and be as productive as he's been, there's a likelihood he gets in. Zeke and Dak are hard nos for me atm. Just my 2 cents which amounts to diddley squat. :suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the names Zeke, Dak, Joey Bosa, Jalen Ramsey, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones, Derrick Henry.

Tyreek Hill and Jalen Ramsey are HoFers, possibly Henry, though the problem with Henry is his position. Henry might have the best chance as a runningback to get in the Hall for a long time. Henry is 17th all time in rushing yards in postseason history.
I see zero 1st ballot HoFers.
Likely
Think Ramsey could make it, if he even has a decent end to career.
Hill could get in as well if he continues the way he is right now.
Possible
Bosa, Henry & Jones could if they they stay relevant enough long enough.
Unlikely to no
The Thomas injury I believe derailed him from getting in. Think his relevance is gone the rest of his career.
Dak being a Qb if he made a long enough career of top 5 to 10 could eventually get in. Right now I would bet against it.
Zeke no.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people may be sleeping on Jones. During his career he’s been overshadowed by Aaron Donald playing his position but for the last 3-4 seasons he’s been widely viewed as one of the best DTs in the league. additionally, he’s in the right place at the right time. His team will have been involved in numerous deep playoff runs with multiple Super Bowl appearances and wins. Finally, let’s be honest. This isn’t the MLB that is very very choosy in who they allow admission to. The NFL let’s a lot more people in. I think Jones has more work to do (like these others) but barring injuries that hinder him, I think he’s as likely as any other to get into the Hall from this group.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even know what you mean by that. RB is one of the easiest positions to get into the HOF. There are almost as many RB's in the HOF as there is DL (1 RB plays, 4 DL play per team).

And before Henry is even eligible for the HOF, RB's like Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, and Adrian Peterson will be in the HOF for sure with some other dark horses like McCoy and Steven Jackson as possibilities of sneaking in too.

Henry is pretty much a lock with AP player of the year as long as he can get his cumulative yard total over 10.5k. He is only about 2k away from that so he shouldn't have an issue.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...been that way forever, RB's & LB's are the real football players.

Funny how we get around to this conclusions. Least we get there

Football dog days I guess

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people may be sleeping on Jones. During his career he’s been overshadowed by Aaron Donald playing his position but for the last 3-4 seasons he’s been widely viewed as one of the best DTs in the league. additionally, he’s in the right place at the right time. His team will have been involved in numerous deep playoff runs with multiple Super Bowl appearances and wins. Finally, let’s be honest. This isn’t the MLB that is very very choosy in who they allow admission to. The NFL let’s a lot more people in. I think Jones has more work to do (like these others) but barring injuries that hinder him, I think he’s as likely as any other to get into the Hall from this group.
Yeah, I think he just needs a few more good seasons. 4x first/second team all pro is a darn pretty good prime. He is turning 29 in a few days. I was a bit worried about his competition. Quinnen Williams is three years younger than him and has a really good chance of poaching all of those first team all pro spots. Jeffrey Simmons is also three years younger than him and has that potential, too.

I could see the argument for Jones being the third most likely HOF of the group.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill I think is already in. Probably needs 1 more good year to be first ballot. Ramsey probably needs 1 more good year to get in and 2 more to be first ballot.

Joey Bosa is still young so he has a shot. Only played 3 full seasons out of 7. Probably needs another 3 'full' seasons to get in. I'd say thats about a 33% chance of getting in.

Chris Jones probably a 25% chance. I think being on the Chiefs helps but he probably needs at least 2 more seasons as the top dog of interior dlinemen.

Derrick Henry probably needs at least 2 more seasons and thats extremely rare at his age. I do think the perception of him carrying the Titans to playoff runs would get him in. I'd probably give this a 10% chance. Heck, most people are thinking the Titans are going to stink next year.
IDK about Bosa, he has had no 1st or 2nd team All Pro seasons. He also has missed 29 games in his career.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what you mean by that. RB is one of the easiest positions to get into the HOF. There are almost as many RB's in the HOF as there is DL (1 RB plays, 4 DL play per team).

And before Henry is even eligible for the HOF, RB's like Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, and Adrian Peterson will be in the HOF for sure with some other dark horses like McCoy and Steven Jackson as possibilities of sneaking in too.

Henry is pretty much a lock with AP player of the year as long as he can get his cumulative yard total over 10.5k. He is only about 2k away from that so he shouldn't have an issue.

I don't think it will be as prevalent in the future as it was, because the runningback position being devalued from what it was.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it will be as prevalent in the future as it was, because the runningback position being devalued from what it was.

Correct. RBs were always the stars of the team, obviously after QBs, but they were peers of WRs. That won't be the case going forward. Any RB that makes the HOF in the next 10+ years is going to have to be one special player.