• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kubiak really quitting?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has rings that have little to do with him. His most recent one is from being given a team already built to win.

The conversation started over a comment by oldschool that he is a hall of famer. He is not, and not even close.

Yup I guess him being the OC when the Broncos had one of the most explosive offenses in NFL history back in the 90's means he has meant very little to the Broncos winning Super Bowls.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I guess him being the OC when the Broncos had one of the most explosive offenses in NFL history back in the 90's means he has meant very little to the Broncos winning Super Bowls.

Not enough to be a hall of famer, no.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough to be a hall of famer, no.

I'm not the one that called him a HOF coach. I just said you were wrong on the history of Kubiak (fact) and that he has been a big contributor to the Broncos actually winning Super Bowls. You can say he inherited the Broncos team but Fox couldn't get the job done and that was with Manning playing at an MVP level. There are decisions made by Kubiak last year as HC that directly lead to the Broncos winning the Super Bowl. He might have inherited a good team but he is the one that helped get us over the top.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one that called him a HOF coach. I just said you were wrong on the history of Kubiak (fact) and that he has been a big contributor to the Broncos actually winning Super Bowls. You can say he inherited the Broncos team but Fox couldn't get the job done and that was with Manning playing at an MVP level. There are decisions made by Kubiak last year as HC that directly lead to the Broncos winning the Super Bowl. He might have inherited a good team but he is the one that helped get us over the top.

I wasn't wrong about him being a meh coach overall. He only has 4 SBs and you implied he had 5. I labled one wrong for him doesn't mean I missed one. I only mentioned the 3 because it was in response to Oldschools mention of 3.

He is a meh as a head coach.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't wrong about him being a meh coach overall. He only has 4 SBs and you implied he had 5. I labled one wrong for him doesn't mean I missed one. I only mentioned the 3 because it was in response to Oldschools mention of 3.

He is a meh as a head coach.

No I never implied he had 5. I said you missed a couple which is what happened with you leaving out the 2 from him being OC for the Broncos in the 90's. I also then said you messed up by saying he had one as a player. You add those 2 and take away the 1 you got wrong and you end up with 4. Pretty simple math. You are the one that just keeps that extra one not me.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's agism. Shame on you.

all 3 of us are old, misery loves company. OS is the oldest and most senile, he still thinks he looks young and is buff. Phylis Diller thought she was stunning too

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I never implied he had 5. I said you missed a couple which is what happened with you leaving out the 2 from him being OC for the Broncos in the 90's. I also then said you messed up by saying he had one as a player. You add those 2 and take away the 1 you got wrong and you end up with 4. Pretty simple math. You are the one that just keeps that extra one not me.

When you said I had missed a couple I had already pointed out three. 3+2=5.

I labeled one incorrectly, doesn't count as missing it.

The 3 comes from OS, and my response was to him talking about the 3.

Simple math seems to be a weak point for you.

And all this because you were desperate to find something you could hold me wrong on because of your being wrong about the impact of the loss of Gronk.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you said I had missed a couple I had already pointed out three. 3+2=5.

I labeled one incorrectly, doesn't count as missing it.

The 3 comes from OS, and my response was to him talking about the 3.

Simple math seems to be a weak point for you.

And all this because you were desperate to find something you could hold me wrong on because of your being wrong about the impact of the loss of Gronk.

No math and I get along just fine. It is comprehension on your part that is leading to this conversation.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No math and I get along just fine. It is comprehension on your part that is leading to this conversation.

Rather rich since it is you that failed to comprehend all of this from the beginning, in your excitement to try and get me on being wrong on something. The difference is I admitted where I went wrong, you not so much.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See again your original post is completely off. The reason I said you forgot a couple of them is because you did. He never actually won one as a player. You said that he won one as a back up to John Elway. His first Super Bowl was coaching with the 49ers, then 2 as OC for the Broncos in the late 90's, and of course last year's Super Bowl. So still 4 but you missed 2 of them in your original post and added one that didn't actually happen.

So I was right that he won as an OC as well as HC , I thought he was Elways backup in the first one but looks like I was wrong there. But there are a lot of players and coaches in the HOF that didn't shake the world and my thinking is if someone like Dungy could get in, Kubes should be a shoe in.
By the way, I lost our Avi wager, looked like they laid down for draft pick spot. Shameful !!:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was right that he won as an OC as well as HC , I thought he was Elways backup in the first one but looks like I was wrong there. But there are a lot of players and coaches in the HOF that didn't shake the world and my thinking is if someone like Dungy could get in, Kubes should be a shoe in.
By the way, I lost our Avi wager, looked like they laid down for draft pick spot. Shameful !!:L

shame-on-you.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I am a huge Kubiak fan and have the utmost respect for him as a man and a coach. So then calling every one of his rings garbage just yes gets under my skin a little. I shouldn't let this guy get under my skin like that but today honestly as a Bronco fan is just pretty crazy. Lots of mixed emotions on what is happening.

It's Neputz cd, he still thinks Tawmy the deflater is innocent...:crazy:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Neputz cd, he still thinks Tawmy the deflater is innocent...:crazy:

If that's the crutch you need to get thru your day, have at it. Meanwhile we Pats fans will be watching yet another SB post season run/attempt. :thumb::yes::nod:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all 3 of us are old, misery loves company. OS is the oldest and most senile, he still thinks he looks young and is buff. Phylis Diller thought she was stunning too
I never thought she was hot . lol