• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kubiak really quitting?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are adverse to facts/reality.
So guess you are ignoring my post where you got so much wrong about the career of Kubiak?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guess you are ignoring my post where you got so much wrong about the career of Kubiak?

I didn't get anything wrong about it. I responded to the three SBs that were mentioned.

You said he had a couple more, when in fact he only had 1 more, of which was a garbage clipboard SB ring.

You were,

wrrrrrrrrong.

Starting to see a patern with you.

:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get anything wrong about it. I responded to the three SBs that were mentioned.

You said he had a couple more, when in fact he only had 1 more, of which was a garbage clipboard SB ring.

You were,

wrrrrrrrrong.

Starting to see a patern with you.

:thumb:
I would really appreciate you showing me where he won one as a player. If you got everything right then you should be able to find it. And you did leave two out since you didn't mention the two he won as the OC of the Broncos

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! Kubiak is an asshole and a major douche.

Saw him in a bar once and he was going off on the bartender because his bud light was flat and wanted a refund. It's a fucking BUD LIGHT dude! Anyway, the bartender replaced it and Kubiak was still mouthing off so I confronted this fucker. I was like, "BITCH STFU and drink the horse piss you're ordering. Nobody cares you lucked into a Super Bowl with a stacked defense. GTFO." Kubiak smashed the bottle and tried to stab me but I round house 360'd that bitch to the face. I was about to put on the finishing blow before some bitch ass door man came over and hauled me out.

Kubiak later tried to sue me but I texted him (got his phone # through a friend) and called him a bitch ass {racist word} and I'd let everyone know how much of a pussy he is.. and he dropped the suit.

None of this happened, but pretty sure if I saw him in a bar and he was drinking a bud light it'd go down exactly like this.

Never let the truth get in the way of a great story.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you trying to kid, you old geez? I look half my age, you are probably ready for your rascal ride. :dhd:

I can attest to that, saw you at the gym
36AB9FA500000578-3712825-image-a-1_1469715827980.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really appreciate you showing me where he won one as a player. If you got everything right then you should be able to find it. And you did leave two out since you didn't mention the two he won as the OC of the Broncos

Don't really care. All his SB rings are garbage in which he had little to do with them. Was his earlier one as a oc? Awesome, it's still a garbage SB ring. Even his Ring last season was garbage, he inherited a team and won with it.

He's a mediocre of a head coach.

You were wrong about Gronk and now you are simply looking for anything you can latch onto to save face.

So which teams and position did he win his Five rings, according to you,? Did I get the combination wrong? Ok.

You on the other hand about Gronk and the Pats were

wrrrrrrrong.:thumb:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos' Gary Kubiak to reportedly step down after Week 17 finale
Kubiak's family is reportedly concerned about his health

The Broncos are likely to have a new coach by the start of next season. According to a report from ESPN, Sunday will be Gary Kubiak's last game as coach of the Broncos. He will step down due to his family's ongoing concerns about his health.

Kubiak is only 55, but he has suffered from several health issues during his time as a head coach.

Earlier this season, Kubiak was hospitalized with what the team described as a "complex migraine" and missed the team's Week 4 game against the Buccaneers. He underwent several tests that all came back normal and returned to work the following week. He also suffered a mini-stroke during a game in 2013 while coaching the Houston Texans. He left the game but again returned to work the following week.

Kubiak evaded questions about his future in coaching during his Friday press conference. "I love this league," Kubiak said. "I love the Broncos. I love the work, you know? You know, I'm all in on the Raiders right now. There will be time for reflection and all that stuff next week, but right now it's time to focus on what we're doing."

ESPN's report notes that the move will likely be finalized next week, while NFL.com is already reporting that Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph (who interviewed for the job when Kubiak ultimately got it) is a candidate to take over if Kubiak does indeed step down.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't this news come out tomorrow? Wtf man...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really care. All his SB rings are garbage in which he had little to do with them. Was his earlier one as a oc? Awesome, it's still a garbage SB ring. Even his Ring last season was garbage, he inherited a team and won with it.

He's a mediocre of a head coach.

You were wrong about Gronk and now you are simply looking for anything you can latch onto to save face.

So which teams and position did he win his Five rings, according to you,? Did I get the combination wrong? Ok.

You on the other hand about Gronk and the Pats were

wrrrrrrrong.:thumb:

In your original post you left out his 2 Super Bowl rings from when he was OC for the Broncos. I then say "hey you forgot a couple of his rings." So you forget 2 of them and I point out those 2. You are the one that added an extra with saying he won one as a player.

Now you are doing the "well I just don't really care" and he was a mediocre coach that all of his rings are garbage. Funny coming from a Patriots fan when pretty much every Super Bowl win you guys have has some kind of controversy behind it. But hey yup just keep thinking you are right about everything and that every other team in the NFL is hot garbage compared to the Patriots in history.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your original post you left out his 2 Super Bowl rings from when he was OC for the Broncos. I then say "hey you forgot a couple of his rings." So you forget 2 of them and I point out those 2. You are the one that added an extra with saying he won one as a player.

Now you are doing the "well I just don't really care" and he was a mediocre coach that all of his rings are garbage. Funny coming from a Patriots fan when pretty much every Super Bowl win you guys have has some kind of controversy behind it. But hey yup just keep thinking you are right about everything and that every other team in the NFL is hot garbage compared to the Patriots in history.

Wow CD he must have really got under your skin, you usually don't post caddy stuff like that

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow CD he must have really got under your skin, you usually don't post caddy stuff like that

Sorry I am a huge Kubiak fan and have the utmost respect for him as a man and a coach. So then calling every one of his rings garbage just yes gets under my skin a little. I shouldn't let this guy get under my skin like that but today honestly as a Bronco fan is just pretty crazy. Lots of mixed emotions on what is happening.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I am a huge Kubiak fan and have the utmost respect for him as a man and a coach. So then calling every one of his rings garbage just yes gets under my skin a little. I shouldn't let this guy get under my skin like that but today honestly as a Bronco fan is just pretty crazy. Lots of mixed emotions on what is happening.

I hear ya man and think your a real good poster and asked him nicely to cut the shit but he is petulant ankd thrives on arguing. Kubiak has done a lot for that team, second only to Elway. Hopefully he'll change his mind or Elways gets another real good coach. maybe he will ask Peyton to coach

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man and think your a real good poster and asked him nicely to cut the shit but he is petulant ankd thrives on arguing. Kubiak has done a lot for that team, second only to Elway. Hopefully he'll change his mind or Elways gets another real good coach. maybe he will ask Peyton to coach

Haha actually some local guys have been pushing the whole "get Peyton here to coach" rock up that hill for the last month. I doubt he is wanting to jump in quite that deep day 1 but it would be interesting to see how he would handle such a job.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha actually some local guys have been pushing the whole "get Peyton here to coach" rock up that hill for the last month. I doubt he is wanting to jump in quite that deep day 1 but it would be interesting to see how he would handle such a job.

Look if Caldwell can coach, should be a cakewalk for PM. Let his oC do his thing, DC do his thing and he works with the QB's

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look if Caldwell can coach, should be a cakewalk for PM. Let his oC do his thing, DC do his thing and he works with the QB's

I could probably live with that. We would be the talk of the NFL that is for sure if we hired him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could probably live with that. We would be the talk of the NFL that is for sure if we hired him.

That would be cool as long as he isn't kissing Papa John after big games , just as bad as BB and his daughter

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has rings that have little to do with him. His most recent one is from being given a team already built to win.

The conversation started over a comment by oldschool that he is a hall of famer. He is not, and not even close.