• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kubiak really quitting?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has nothing left to gain, won a SB as a player, an OC and HC.....Great guy, I wish him the best....
Next stop HOF !!:yo:

Olds is off his meds again.

He won a SB as a backup QB behind Elway.

A SB as a QB coach with SF

And of course one as the HC of Denver.

He doesn't have HoF stats or records. He is a very good coach, but not likely a Hall of Famer at this point.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak is widely considered a class act and good coach. He grew up in a very blue collar neighborhood in Houston that is now all Hispanic, became a star at Texas A&M and then a longtime pro, but he was still a down to earth dude. He would go back all the time to little restaurants and hangouts in his old hood when he was a Texans coach. People in Houston in general respect the guy a lot, to this day. Not a diva, not a guy who let fame go to his head.

Sadly, I think his health issues are real and he probably needs to quit. The guy has suffered STROKES coaching, not minor stuff we are talking about. But Denver was lucky to have their old backup QB come back and add to their ring collection. Kubiak wasn't a great player but he was a great Bronco in his own way. Many teams, mine included, wish they'd had a coach that good even for a few years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't have HoF stats or records. He is a very good coach, but not likely a Hall of Famer at this point.

Hmmm seems like somebody doesn't know his history of a player. Maybe you should do some research before making comments like this. Missing a couple of Super Bowls

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak is widely considered a class act and good coach. He grew up in a very blue collar neighborhood in Houston that is now all Hispanic, became a star at Texas A&M and then a longtime pro, but he was still a down to earth dude. He would go back all the time to little restaurants and hangouts in his old hood when he was a Texans coach. People in Houston in general respect the guy a lot, to this day. Not a diva, not a guy who let fame go to his head.

Sadly, I think his health issues are real and he probably needs to quit. The guy has suffered STROKES coaching, not minor stuff we are talking about. But Denver was lucky to have their old backup QB come back and add to their ring collection. Kubiak wasn't a great player but he was a great Bronco in his own way. Many teams, mine included, wish they'd had a coach that good even for a few years.

Feel very fortunate to have him involved with the Broncos as much as he was. Maybe only Bowlen and Elway are more recognized when it comes to the Broncos organization. HE has been a part of every Championship that we have won so the entire city owes him a debt of gratitude for all his hard work throughout the years.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm seems like somebody doesn't know his history of a player. Maybe you should do some research before making comments like this. Missing a couple of Super Bowls

Nope, not at all. I repsonded to what he posted. The 4th one was a garbage one as well.

Maybe work on your reading comp.

And besides he has 4, I listed 3, and you said a couple more which would be 5.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not at all. I repsonded to what he posted. The 4th one was a garbage one as well.

HOF Clipboard Holder.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's had a nice career in the NFL, but I don't think of the HOF when his name comes up.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears he will be stepping down after the season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See again your original post is completely off. The reason I said you forgot a couple of them is because you did. He never actually won one as a player. You said that he won one as a back up to John Elway. His first Super Bowl was coaching with the 49ers, then 2 as OC for the Broncos in the late 90's, and of course last year's Super Bowl. So still 4 but you missed 2 of them in your original post and added one that didn't actually happen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a nice career in the NFL, but I don't think of the HOF when his name comes up.

Never said he had a HOF career. I said he had a nice career that should get him plenty of recognition and especially respect among the Denver community. One of the most prominent people to have ever been a Denver Bronco and at the very least deserves to be a part of the Broncos ring of fame.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he had a HOF career.

Someone else did and that became the topic. No biggie.

Now, how about those Ryan Brothers? :dhd:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... I had to look it up to spell it right. Surprising that it was the word that came to mind. I am half past drunk already so there's that...

And I bet I'm probably half your age old man!

Who you trying to kid, you old geez? I look half my age, you are probably ready for your rascal ride. :dhd:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If phony Dungy got in, Kubes certainly deserves to. And I thought he was the OC for one of Denvers SB's.