• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Jalen Hurts already a top 15 QB in the NFL?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet on RTK's videogame system Hurts has already led the Eagles to a S.B. victory.

Just one? Haha...he's a kid with lots of time and full homer intentions... I'd set the over/under at 3.5 today and 7 by Jan 1, 2021.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Overhype-fail-excuses. Pretty common theme. We need a betting pool to see what happens when Hurts falters.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of guys have a good first season. That usually changes when they hit their sophomore slump. In the NFL, it's giving all the DCs a full off-season to looks at game tapes and figure out how to defend against him, both weaknesses and strengths.

Look at Tebow. He and John Fox got a very weak team to the playoffs, and even beat the Steelers. But, Belichick had figured it out. He simply took out his normal D-lne and replaced them the big guys, the Jumbos. It destroyed Tebow's game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Overhype-fail-excuses. Pretty common theme. We need a betting pool to see what happens when Hurts falters.
The thing is Koy makes everybody hate the team with his over the top bullshit and most Eagles fans here thinks he's a moron. I'm not going to over hype Hurts after 2 games but I won't under estimate him either. He will be the starter next year and I'm interested in what he can do knowing the DCs will have all off season to game plan.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Koy makes everybody hate the team with his over the top bullshit and most Eagles fans here thinks he's a moron. I'm not going to over hype Hurts after 2 games but I won't under estimate him either. He will be the starter next year and I'm interested in what he can do knowing the DCs will have all off season to game plan.
That's why I said falters, not fails. Every young QB goes through it. 2 games doesn't mean much in this league. I agree on wanting to see what Hurts brings long term too. I think the kid brings a mental toughness that they are missing with Wentz.

Dalybuc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
this guy's 1st post on the board is to talk trash to RTK. :laugh3:

His very 1st post
a christmas story lol GIF
Although I’ve been reading this message board as a guest since before the NFL stopped letting fans post on their site, I didn’t realize you had to be a experienced poster to call BS. Honestly the reason I even read a RTK post is to see what @SteelersPride and @Tapey have to say about it since they seem intelligent.
First time poster but when I’m stopped at a truck stop eating diner some of y’all have given me years of reading entertainment.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, everyone on the general board gives a shit about this... you know there is an Eagles team board for this kind of homer RTK crap... we don't care about how much you want Jalen's Spurts
Well, that board has been dead for the last few weeks.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I’ve been reading this message board as a guest since before the NFL stopped letting fans post on their site, I didn’t realize you had to be a experienced poster to call BS. Honestly the reason I even read a RTK post is to see what @SteelersPride and @Tapey have to say about it since they seem intelligent.
First time poster but when I’m stopped at a truck stop eating diner some of y’all have given me years of reading entertainment.
Free Entertainment is free entertainment

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, everyone on the general board gives a shit about this... you know there is an Eagles team board for this kind of homer RTK crap... we don't care about how much you want Jalen's Spurts

Were you quoted? Did I mention you in my post?

Why did you come back in this thread if it doesn't interest you?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not at all what I meant in my post. I thought it was Great! :becky:
By all means post away. That was all about RTK. Meant no disrespect to you. :suds: