• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy Presents: The Definitive Ranking of the 32 Starting QBs in the NFL as of April 2023

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly believe that Stafford might just be washed at this point. A lot of miles and a lot of wear and tear on him. He's 35 so it's not like it's abnormal for him to have fallen off a cliff. Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Favre and Manning aren't the norm to continue to bre great into their late 30s and sometimes into their 40s.
Think about what you are basing that on however. He won the Super Bowl, then came back to an offensive line shredded by injuries and the retirement of his LT. One WR lost in the Super Bowl, another midseason before his own injury. If you think he can't recover from his injury, that's one argument. To say he's just washed seems like a pretty big jump.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that although I don't think WR is really as much of a problem as having no real running game outside of Josh doing his thing. Cook looks like he may be okay at times but Singletary really hasn't shown he can be the guy they need. They can't have Josh running the ball like that all the time. Watching it, one just worries about a serious injury. Not trying to jinx him but it's scary.
Agree. It would be nice to see have a great #2 guy. Allen is a guy who is always looking to make that big play. He does make a lot of high risk throws. Sometimes he looks idiotic, most times it is a huge play. I do blame the Bills offensive "issues" (Bills went 14-4 last season and had one of the best offenses in the league) on the play calling and not running the ball. Ken Dorsey was not as good as Brian Daboll.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good enough for one less than the league leader in interceptions. They weren't bad luck interceptions either but pure bad decision interceptions.
He also played through an elbow injury that affected his accuracy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. It would be nice to see have a great #2 guy. Allen is a guy who is always looking to make that big play. He does make a lot of high risk throws. Sometimes he looks idiotic, most times it is a huge play. I do blame the Bills offensive "issues" (Bills went 14-4 last season and had one of the best offenses in the league) on the play calling and not running the ball. Ken Dorsey was not as good as Brian Daboll.
Yeah, I wouldn't say that the Bills had a bad running game, they just chose to not run the ball. It was a conscious decision and Cook averaged over 6 ypc and is taking over the lead role this season. It's more about Dorsey vs Daboll for me.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about what you are basing that on however. He won the Super Bowl, then came back to an offensive line shredded by injuries and the retirement of his LT. One WR lost in the Super Bowl, another midseason before his own injury. If you think he can't recover from his injury, that's one argument. To say he's just washed seems like a pretty big jump.
I put Stafford as my #5. I kept on going back and forth for spots beyond 1-4. Stafford probably has 1-3 years left in the tank. I went with Stafford here he is coming off of a Super Bowl win AND still has between 1-3 years left in the tank. Experience matters. A healthy Matthew Stafford in the postseason is a dangerous one.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put Stafford as my #5. I kept on going back and forth for spots beyond 1-4. Stafford probably has 1-3 years left in the tank. I went with Stafford here he is coming off of a Super Bowl win AND still has between 1-3 years left in the tank. Experience matters. A healthy Matthew Stafford in the postseason is a dangerous one.
It's tough to place him, as I don't know what to expect from the Rams. Is everyone back healthy, or will there still be lingering effects? They couldn't retain many free agents and haven't really added any either. Cleared tons of cap for next season, so not sure where that leaves this season.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That...I heard it was a pitcher type injury in baseball.....

Is he on pace to start the season or is he going to miss the first few games....???

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, these were flat put bad decision throwing it eight to the defender for passes that shouldn't have been made.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not a pretty big jump. He's 35 years old and looked completely shot. That's what happens with professional athletes. At a certain point there will come a time of they play long enough that they will completely fall off of a cliff.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a pretty big jump. He's 35 years old and looked completely shot. That's what happens with professional athletes. At a certain point there will come a time of they play long enough that they will completely fall off of a cliff.
Let's do head coaches next.

Think of the fun that one would be.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 of his interceptions were when the Bill's were within the 30 yard line. 6 were in the redzone. Those are the worst turnovers you can have because it's taking points off the board and he made way too much of a habit of those last year. Jalen Hurts has had one of those interceptions in his entire career, in his worst game in 2021 against the Giants. He didn't have any of those last year. He a much smarter QB with the football than Allen who is too reckless to the point it huts his team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 of his interceptions were when the Bill's were within the 30 yard line. 6 were in the redzone. Those are the worst turnovers you can have because it's taking points off the board and he made way too much of a habit of those last year. Jalen Hurts has had one of those interceptions in his entire career, in his worst game in 2021 against the Giants. He didn't have any of those last year. He a much smarter QB with the football than Allen who is too reckless to the point it huts his team.

Hurts had ONE season.

Tap it down a notch kid. Your credibility is in a slump.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts had ONE season.

Tap it down a notch kid. Your credibility is in a slump.

Two seasons as starter, took his team to the playoffs both seasons. Has improved every season he has been in the NFL and will only continue to improve. Was the likely MVP had he not missed 2 games last year. Took his team to the Super Bowl. He was 16-2 last year. He's 20-2 in his last 22 regular season games. Already at 24 years old by far and away the best QB in the NFC.

Must suck for you to watch the Cowboys be unable to get past the second round of the playoffs in over 27 years and Jalen already great enough to take ownership of the NFC in his second season as starter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Playing though injury with a shell of his former team around him.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were definitely some of those, but not 14 of them.

I posted a video of all of his 2022 interceptions a few posts prior. The overwhelming majority of them were flat out bad decisions.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That...I heard it was a pitcher type injury in baseball.....

Is he on pace to start the season or is he going to miss the first few games....???

I haven't heard, but given that they haven't even put a backup QB in place yet, I would guess he's expected back for camp. He was out for the back contusion, not the elbow injury.