• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm getting excited

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm OK Zeke. Some of these guys I'd like to get on the chessboard for some $$$. With their logic I could become rich quickly.

I'm actually pretty good at chess. Wanna play on yahoo?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......funny how you guys agree on everything :pound:

.....Jacob knows I'm just playin, we disagree often:fencing:

and he knows I'm always right on every topic! :duck:

this is true.....which is why i get so mad .....do they have a pout emote? oh this will do...

:rain:

Nah but seriously I really do enjoy everyone's opinions on the Rams in general. Hell I even enjoy peoples point of views on religion, politics, science, etc. It's part of what makes this world a great place. People having different ideals. I'll end it with this.......

“The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.”
― William Blake

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a respectful conversation Vita I suggest you demonstrate respect if you want to receive it back. Your condescending attitude is only going to be met with the same.

Archie's stats were not as good as they could have been because he was surrounded by a bad team. BUT, and it is a big but, he still proved that he was one of the better QBs by working with what he had. The if the Saints won any games, it was because of him. When did Bradford carry the team on his back? When did Bradford single handedly win any games just on his talent alone? When did he justify his ridiculous salary? The plain and simple answer is never.

And as far as comparisons of players of different eras, please, keep it in context OK. My point is Archie was better in his era than Bradford is in his. Forget the stats. Bradford fails the "eyeball" test. He also fails the "leader of the team" test. If Manning were playing today he would undoubtedly be better than Bradford, both statistically and leadership wise. End of story. End of argument. I'm not interested in what you have to say further, and I hope you're not interested in my opinion. I prefer it that way. As usual, you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, so no further debate is necessary.
Prior to your insulting rant, it appeared to me that we were having a respectful conversation.

However the attitude you speak of merely came after a bevy of insults, and yes quite frankly, I am better than that.

I do like to mess around with those who can take it but for those who's jimmies get rustled I keep it on the up.

Too bad Boss, sometimes you are a fun guy, and I like your posts however something about Sam puts you over the top.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when Vita mentions wrestling somebody's jimmies! I was looking for it in one of your posts Vita.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you guys can argue all you want and if you have to elevate it, we have plenty of venues such as the Off-topic thread and the Penalty box to take it to the next level. I think we are all sort of choppin' at the bit to get the season started or at least camp. I might be wrong here but we all want to see if some the issues many of us have been bantering about the last several months get resolved. And Bradfords' worth to this franchise is one of them. I am quite sure this will be re-visited in the future and rightly so. Good stuff though guys.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me the Bradford issue is long settled. He is the starter end of story. :rollseyes:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as an aside I look for Bradford to have a Probowl season, fulfilling his early promise. And taking us a step closer too a ring. Just saying. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as an aside I look for Bradford to have a Probowl season, fulfilling his early promise. And taking us a step closer too a ring. Just saying. :suds:
From your lips (Or keyboard in this instance :lol:) to GOD's ears!

I think we can all hope for that Ozarkram! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's one thing I won't argue with you there Vita. It's no secret that I really dislike Bradford and his "pretend to know what he's doing" demeanor. I apologize if I was insulting or condescending myself earlier. Jacob doesn't make many good posts but he had a good one earlier especially with his quote. Have to keep telling myself this isn't personal stuff we're dealing with here.

And Jacob, I was only kidding about the chess. I'm not interested in taking advantage of anyone, and it wouldn't be very fair because I used to play professionally. Be careful about playing online though...not very satisfying when you're playing against someone's computer.....

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From your lips (Or keyboard in this instance :lol:) to GOD's ears!

I think we can all hope for that Ozarkram! :yahoo:

Believe it or not I would be happy with this scenario as well. Not above eating a little crow if it was because the Rams were the beneficiaries!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me the Bradford issue is long settled. He is the starter end of story. :rollseyes:

No question on who are starter is, the only real question/questions on Bradford is, 1) how will he respond from a major injury?? 2) WIll he pick up where he left off? 3) OR will he revert back to his old habits?? Ho Humm attitude??Deer in the headlights look?? No desire to win. 4) Can he really lead this team??

One thing is for certain, this is Sammies last chance, this is year 4. Its time to play some football, its time to earn some of that $$.$17.6 mill. Snisher has made your job a little easier with a power run game. Running the ball more should remove a little pressure. OH.. and another thing for certain is we all know who the highest paid guy on our team is right now. Ummmm lets see, oh thats right SAMMY!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man...I hope you are right. But it seems as though we were singing this tune this same time last year and the year before. :nono:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...I hope you are right. But it seems as though we were singing this tune this same time last year and the year before. :nono:

He had a very good start last year statistically before the injury.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Rams have also made it abundantly clear that if he doesn't produce like THIS year, they will be moving along next year and will begin the search for a new franchise QB. And they will not renew or extend his present contract. So, I think everyone is clear as to what Sammy needs to do.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is we? This wasn't my stance last year.:noidea:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the one thing going against Sam Bradford is that the division is a tough one. The other three teams have solid to decent QBs in Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer and Colin Kaepernick. I do believe that if any unbiased person were to rank the QBs, Bradford would rank 4th. And I hope that will change this season. Go Rams!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB position will continue to be the Achilles heel of this team, with the WR position next. The good thing is that after this season there will be no more excuses or doubt about Bradford, and then we can finally move on and attempt to improve the most important position on any NFL team.

I agree. The secondary is very young and unproven as well, along with question marks on the O-line. But our D-line sure is good. LOL Maybe one of them can play WR.

The thing that makes me laugh is: We are going into camp with Kenny Britt and Brian Quick, hoping that 1 doesn't lose his mind and can play 16 games, along with the other one just being able to catch the ball. Tavon won't be on the field for 1st downs, Pettis is not very quick to get separation, and Bailey is suspended. Givens is another big question mark.

Those would be the facts.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Sam is as much of a weenie as you say they should be better than Sam's too since in fact you were using Arch as the standard..

NO doubt about it... SamBradford is a complete weenie. Cross-eyed too. Can't read defenses fast enough, can't pull the trigger fast enough, can't run away from an old lady, can't make plays out of nothing (broken plays), likes to underthrow WRs, still not sure if he knows how to step up in the pocket, usually is not on the same page as WRs.

It will be comical this year if he continues not to communicate on the field with his WRs. Britt will flip on him. Sam's had young WRs for years and have you seen any direction from #8 when they are on the field?

These are the reasons why many people do not like Bradford. Sure the money hurts us, but he if he would sack up and be a man, we would all be ok with the money he's making. Clemens was awful, but he sacked up and stepped up in the pocket, could feel pressure and run when needed.

This is the NFC West people. Pressure is coming. Please tell that to our new rookie project OT Robinson as well.

#8 is a little beeyatch and now he's even slower.

See below. lol

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Sam is as much of a weenie as you say they should be better than Sam's too since in fact you were using Arch as the standard..

NO doubt about it... SamBradford is a complete weenie. Cross-eyed too. Can't read defenses fast enough, can't pull the trigger fast enough, can't run away from an old lady, can't make plays out of nothing (broken plays), likes to underthrow WRs, still not sure if he knows how to step up in the pocket, usually is not on the same page as WRs.

It will be comical this year if he continues not to communicate on the field with his WRs. Britt will flip on him. Sam's had young WRs for years and have you seen any direction from #8 when they are on the field?

These are the reasons why many people do not like Bradford. Sure the money hurts us, but he if he would sack up and be a man, we would all be ok with the money he's making. Clemens was awful, but he sacked up and stepped up in the pocket, could feel pressure and run when needed.

This is the NFC West people. Pressure is coming. Please tell that to our new rookie project OT Robinson as well.

#8 is a little beeyatch and now he's even slower.

See below. lol
Hey, what other QB in the league can lock on to two receivers and look off two receivers all at the same time? :noidea:

:lol: