• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm getting excited

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the jury is still out Mikey on the exact factors that contributed to the results I witnessed on the vid. That is why I said to stay tuned because the jury remains out on this. For now, it is more about potential-a constant theme with the Rams these days.

At this juncture, we can only hope Britt demonstrates that type of play in a game. We can only hope that Sammy drops the ball right on Britt's hands and the O-line protects to that level of giving Sammy the time. We can only hope that our DBs get better by playing against Britt in practice and don't get beat so badly on plays like that. And on and on it goes.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Vita. You are correct that there are many reasons why people don't like you. One of the core ones is people often don't like another because the person who is hated is demonstrating a trait or personality quirk that the hater doesn't like about him or herself. That one is quite prevalent. The myth is, it is easier to try to fix someone else. The tougher and better route is to deal with your own krap and correct the peceived self-flaw than think you can fix someone else when the other person really doesn't need fixing!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to comment only on your first point here, Retro...My question would be: Is that a reflection on Britt, or is it more likely the fact that our DBs are still be the achilles heel of this team ???

It's also OTAs, so how hard are the CBs playing? Also, how often are these guys going to be left on an island on a deep pass?

It's nice to see Britt make the plays, but it's extremely early practice. I wouldn't place too much emphasis on it either way, good or bad.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait first off you were the one who wanted to compare these two guys and now that it looks a bit sour you change your tune?

Besides, that's why I didn't just put up yards, attempts and TD's.

In a run dominated era it stands to reason Archie would have better numbers with his completion percentage, interceptions and QBR facing defense's of his era focused on the run.

So if you want to bring up Archie, we should consider Manning had 20 more interceptions in almost 600 less attempts then Sam when defenses today are focused on the pass.

There is no way, with your standards, you would have stood with Arch through his first 50 games yet here you are using him as the standard for good QB play on a bad team.

What??? Wow, I thought you were smarter than that Vita, but I can see logic is not your strong point.

Nobody's changing their tune. Your argument is complete ridiculousness. Now try to follow me here.....It was a run dominated era BECAUSE IT WAS HARDER TO PASS! How in your warped logic should Manning have better #s than Bradford? (Excuse me, I have to get off the floor from laughing).....OK, I think I'm composed now, but please no more of your nonsense:laugh3: The rules today promote the pass much more than they did back then. Was there any QB who passed for more than 5000 yards back then? Even 4500? You move any modern era QB today back to that time and their stats are going to suffer. Conversely, if you take any of the QBs back then and move them to this pass happy league today and their stats are going to skyrocket. Dan Fouts would probably be the #1 ranked QB of all time if he played in this day and age.

I'll need another good laugh in an hour or so Vita so I'll look for your response.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least one poster understands common sense here. Thank you Zeke for explaining it to them.

I don't hate Bradford personally. But if I buy a refrigerator or a washing machine or whatever and I spend a lot of money for a well known name brand and end up getting a lemon I'm going to be upset. Bradford was advertised as the best player in the draft...alas why he was picked #1. But he hasn't performed up to expectations. I want my money back, or at least a better replacement.

I'm sure everybody here understands that logic, but some are just looking to pile on. That's OK too, but your methods are pretty obvious. Try to be more subtle next time.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have hit more than one some good areas,your draft alone.

Why shouldnt a Ram fan be,i fear you guys.
I do.

That line now,,,pffft.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both you and the Cards have a rush,trust me YOU DO!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget his name but i believe he was a rookie last year but he ran and did slants?

That boy is dangerous,ouch.

He is fast and open field look OUT!.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFCWest,it goes down to not playing Seattle at Seattle.

And all the other teams do not want that.

If Seattle is not home,any other NFCWEST team can win the SB imo.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Rams should be giddy,look at Denver? what you think they will last playing all NFCWEST? really?

And the pats are nothing,,,the road to the SB is the NFCWEST

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, unless this is self-indicting (And I strongly doubt it based on your comments here) those comments were not for ALL who dislike Sam, that is beyond comical, it's ridiculous!

It was in response to the convo between Jacobarch, Retroram and myself in regards to why "some people just don't like you or some football players...."
I don't know anyone on these boards well enough to say this about a single poster here. That said, I'm sure there are some Rams fans who feel jealous or envious of Sam and just don't like him no matter what he does on the field. Most here have indicated they hope they are wrong about Sam's abilities to lead this team to successful seasons.

Also, there are other reasons people just don't like you as well. It could be where you went to college, the company you keep, or because they think you're a low life, a chump or stuck on yourself, etc...

Sorry, but I did not read your previous posts.
Because you used the name "Sam" I thought you were refering to the people that dislike Sam Bradford. I read the jealousy part and chuckled. IMO thats the farthest thing from the truth. Thats all, no hate here, we all want to win and some are just a little more frustrated than others. Its not about jealousy at all.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a statement based on generalities. Yes it was directed at you guys but not to be taken seriously. You guys need to take chill pills. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a statement based on generalities. Yes it was directed at you guys but not to be taken seriously. You guys need to take chill pills. :suds:

Sorry Jacob, but its my job to try to aggrivate the hell out of you on a daily basis. But come on now Jealousy?? You guys are on cruzin real fast on the bull shit train here!!! :ss:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What??? Wow, I thought you were smarter than that Vita, but I can see logic is not your strong point.

Nobody's changing their tune. Your argument is complete ridiculousness. Now try to follow me here.....It was a run dominated era BECAUSE IT WAS HARDER TO PASS! How in your warped logic should Manning have better #s than Bradford? (Excuse me, I have to get off the floor from laughing).....OK, I think I'm composed now, but please no more of your nonsense:laugh3: The rules today promote the pass much more than they did back then. Was there any QB who passed for more than 5000 yards back then? Even 4500? You move any modern era QB today back to that time and their stats are going to suffer. Conversely, if you take any of the QBs back then and move them to this pass happy league today and their stats are going to skyrocket. Dan Fouts would probably be the #1 ranked QB of all time if he played in this day and age.

I'll need another good laugh in an hour or so Vita so I'll look for your response.
Well you certainly are below having a respectful conversation now aren't you BOSS.

So you bring Archie into conversation and compare him a second time in as many months or so and you accuse me of comparing the two eras. :L

Also I stand by my statement you put in bold and had such fun with. Archie's stats, as the No. 2 overall, could have been better for his first 50 games compared to his peers of his era, and if Sam is as much of a weenie as you say they should be better than Sam's too since in fact you were using Arch as the standard..

So it's an easy conclusion for me to see that you would have not stood with Arch through his first 50 however want to exalt him today.

Que insults because you have no real response to standing with the guy you used in comparison and an example in

4................. 3..................... 2.................. 1.....................

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Jacob, but its my job to try to aggrivate the hell out of you on a daily basis. But come on now Jealousy?? You guys are on cruzin real fast on the bull shit train here!!! :ss:
I told you where I stand zeke.

Jacobarch is only speaking for himself here....

I do agree that some need to take a chill pill however!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.....you ok Boss?? .....for a minute there I thought you were having a little trouble breathing!!:exploding:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a respectful conversation Vita I suggest you demonstrate respect if you want to receive it back. Your condescending attitude is only going to be met with the same.

Archie's stats were not as good as they could have been because he was surrounded by a bad team. BUT, and it is a big but, he still proved that he was one of the better QBs by working with what he had. The if the Saints won any games, it was because of him. When did Bradford carry the team on his back? When did Bradford single handedly win any games just on his talent alone? When did he justify his ridiculous salary? The plain and simple answer is never.

And as far as comparisons of players of different eras, please, keep it in context OK. My point is Archie was better in his era than Bradford is in his. Forget the stats. Bradford fails the "eyeball" test. He also fails the "leader of the team" test. If Manning were playing today he would undoubtedly be better than Bradford, both statistically and leadership wise. End of story. End of argument. I'm not interested in what you have to say further, and I hope you're not interested in my opinion. I prefer it that way. As usual, you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, so no further debate is necessary.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm OK Zeke. Some of these guys I'd like to get on the chessboard for some $$$. With their logic I could become rich quickly.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha :lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you where I stand zeke.

Jacobarch is only speaking for himself here....

I do agree that some need to take a chill pill however!

......funny how you guys agree on everything :pound:

.....Jacob knows I'm just playin, we disagree often:fencing:

and he knows I'm always right on every topic! :duck: