• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Manning starts next week, the Steelers win....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it always a pats fan that attacks Manning like this? Frankly, why would you care if Manning used HGH with his broken neck? You are clearly butt-hurt about something.

I think it's the inconsistent treatment towards the Patriots and someone like Manning.

Clearly Patriots fans are sensitive about it.

As in everyone commenting on Manning's anger and denial and the willingness to move on
to Tom Brady and the assumption of guilt on his part.

I've said this before. I can completely understand an injured player like Manning or anyone injured actually wanting to use HGH. I almost think it should be legal in the NFL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the inconsistent treatment towards the Patriots and someone like Manning.

Clearly Patriots fans are sensitive about it.

As in everyone commenting on Manning's anger and denial and the willingness to move on
to Tom Brady and the assumption of guilt on his part.

I've said this before. I can completely understand an injured player like Manning or anyone injured actually wanting to use HGH. I almost think it should be legal in the NFL.

I think with the Patriots it goes back to history over the last 15 years. With Manning he has been the model citizen since coming into the league. With the Patriots we have all of this history of questionable decisions and playing ball in the gray area. So it is like what we saw with Vontaze Burfict in his hit on Antonio Brown by itself doesn't mean a whole lot. When you look at the full picture of all that he has done you begin to assume that he was purposefully trying to injure a player.

Now that doesn't mean that Brady deserves to be found guilty before all the evidence comes out but with the history of the team it is easier to see why people jump on that compared to a guy that has been a model citizen his whole career.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like very small chance that D. Williams plays for the Steelers. He is now back in a boot to help his foot.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, DWill is out for the game. He is not playing. Ben could play, and if some miracle happens then Brown plays.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Al Jazeera America has now shut down. Hmmm seems like the mounting lawsuits and threats of lawsuits made them realize their story wasn't going to end well for them. This is why the HGH story with Manning doesn't have the same excitement as Deflategate.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Al Jazeera America has now shut down. Hmmm seems like the mounting lawsuits and threats of lawsuits made them realize their story wasn't going to end well for them. This is why the HGH story with Manning doesn't have the same excitement as Deflategate.

going to break Chappee's heart. He's on cloud 9 with this Manning HGH accusation.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be sure, this is a ludicrous proposition. Sure Peyton was a turnover machine in the early part of season, and according to many loves to choke in the playoffs. But cmon man! Having said that, go Steelers!
I felt really dirty saying that. Thing is if Pitts and the Pats win, next game for them is in FOXboro.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be sure, this is a ludicrous proposition. Sure Peyton was a turnover machine in the early part of season, and according to many loves to choke in the playoffs. But cmon man! Having said that, go Steelers!
I felt really dirty saying that. Thing is if Pitts and the Pats win, next game for them is in FOXboro.
you all have to win against the chiefs first .. nothing is a given

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all have to win against the chiefs first .. nothing is a given
That is correct, never meant to say it was a given, not sure where you got that. And, you guys would have to beat the Broncos for that scenario to play out. As stated, the key word is "IF."
:suds:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you still don't know that HGH was sent to his house. Stop acting like that's a fact when it's not. Something was sent to his house, it could have been HGH, it could have been something else. But it's really hard to take you seriously when you keep claiming that we "know" things that we don't actually know.

Second, how exactly do you know his wife had no legal reason to get HGH? Are you her doctor or something?

If it wasn't HGH, they would have denied it. But they didn't do that. Stop being so naive. There's only a couple legal reasons to have HGH prescribed. Ashley Manning didn't qualify.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think the Manning story is the reason they are folding?? Seriously?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't HGH, they would have denied it. But they didn't do that. Stop being so naive. There's only a couple legal reasons to have HGH prescribed. Ashley Manning didn't qualify.
I see a whole lot of speculation in this post, and not a single fact.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a whole lot of speculation in this post, and not a single fact.

Come on now. It would have been easy to categorically deny this. Something like "I've never had HGH sent to my house. Period!!" But it wasn't said. Meanwhile, we have Peyton coming off 4 neck surgeries at age 37 breaking all sorts of records and playing better than ever. Nothing to see here, right? I get it that you want to defend the guys on your team, but the whole thing looks fishy as hell.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Manning story is the reason they are folding?? Seriously?

Well let's see...They have been operating in the United States since 2012 if I remember right. They release their biggest story so far in the time they have been in operation and all of a sudden people start questioning their sources and those named in the report are threatening to sue and all of a sudden they shut down...Hmmm yeah complete coincidence that this happened.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now. It would have been easy to categorically deny this. Something like "I've never had HGH sent to my house. Period!!" But it wasn't said. Meanwhile, we have Peyton coming off 4 neck surgeries at age 37 breaking all sorts of records and playing better than ever. Nothing to see here, right? I get it that you want to defend the guys on your team, but the whole thing looks fishy as hell.

And Brady not destroying his cell phone right before the NFL asks to look at it isn't? Hmmm. Seems like I remember plenty of Patriot fans getting ticked at people for jumping to conclusions based on that little piece of evidence. Kept telling everybody to wait but yet when something like this pops up who comes running but a bunch of Patriot fans to do the very thing that 6-12 months ago they were condemning others for doing. In today's world what we call that is being a hypocrite.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see...They have been operating in the United States since 2012 if I remember right. They release their biggest story so far in the time they have been in operation and all of a sudden people start questioning their sources and those named in the report are threatening to sue and all of a sudden they shut down...Hmmm yeah complete coincidence that this happened.

Here. Read this. Basically, they are broke and it is has nothing to do with Peyton Manning. You think you break a story and have to shut down 3 weeks later because of it? It doesn't work that way. This has been brewing for a while:

http://gawker.com/numerous-outlets-including-the-intercept-politico-and-1752762963

You're welcome for the education on this matter. Spread the word. Did the Colorado media really spin this as "Peyton Manning shuts down TV Station"?? Is that how it is playing there?? Lol!

Last edited:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brady not destroying his cell phone right before the NFL asks to look at it isn't? Hmmm. Seems like I remember plenty of Patriot fans getting ticked at people for jumping to conclusions based on that little piece of evidence. Kept telling everybody to wait but yet when something like this pops up who comes running but a bunch of Patriot fans to do the very thing that 6-12 months ago they were condemning others for doing. In today's world what we call that is being a hypocrite.

That was all a part of the NFL's investigation into Brady. Let me know when the NFL spends $10m to hire Ted Wells and investigate this. So far, the NFL hasn't even acknowledged this story. Surely you see that the NFL are the biggest hypocrites of all.