• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i thought it was dead set the eagles trade foles

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles shouldnt trade him unless they get a first.

Noone should pay a first for foles.

Get him an mvp mvp clipboard.
I think this sums it up perfectly. I can't imagine any team giving a first for Foles. I'd be surprised even they even thought it over without immediately saying NFW. BUT,,,Philly looks more loaded this year than last year (not just the FAs, but Sidney Jones should be healthy) and really looking at a SB or bust season. If Wentz goes down again or isn't ready for week 1 Foles is more important to them than a draft pick:2cents:

Reactions: Yam

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly Foles success has proven that Wentz is nothing other than "just a guy". Maybe they should trade him instead:heh:

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this sums it up perfectly. I can't imagine any team giving a first for Foles. I'd be surprised even they even thought it over without immediately saying NFW. BUT,,,Philly looks more loaded this year than last year (not just the FAs, but Sidney Jones should be healthy) and really looking at a SB or bust season. If Wentz goes down again or isn't ready for week 1 Foles is more important to them than a draft pick:2cents:

I see what you are saying and agree that a team probably won't give up a first for him.
However, I always thought it was illogical for teams to think like that. Especially with picks in the 12-32 range. Teams value the chance at getting a Ben Roethlisberger so high they forget about the other QB's drafted that high. I think with Foles, there may be enough of a sample size now that a team can know how to utilize him successfully.
Here are the QB's taken with the 6th through the 16th pick since 1990.

upload_2018-3-30_9-16-3.png

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you are saying and agree that a team probably won't give up a first for him.
However, I always thought it was illogical for teams to think like that. Especially with picks in the 12-32 range. Teams value the chance at getting a Ben Roethlisberger so high they forget about the other QB's drafted that high. I think with Foles, there may be enough of a sample size now that a team can know how to utilize him successfully.
Here are the QB's taken with the 6th through the 16th pick since 1990.

View attachment 176837
Let's not forget Foles is 29 years old and spent most of his career as a backup or marginal starter. He had one great year and a great clutch run last year. I really like him, but no chance in Hell I'm giving up a 1st rounder for him. I'm sure some may disagree

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget Foles is 29 years old and spent most of his career as a backup or marginal starter. He had one great year and a great clutch run last year. I really like him, but no chance in Hell I'm giving up a 1st rounder for him. I'm sure some may disagree
Yep, for that small sample size showing what he can there's a larger sample size that shows what he is. A backuo5.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I think we all pretty much agree on this, despite the divisional trash talk.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz would back up Dak? Are we talking about the same guys?

I'm clearly talking about Foles. My only mention of Wentz was because you called him a QB god same as you anointed Foles in the past.
You are one DENSE shithead.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm clearly talking about Foles. My only mention of Wentz was because you called him a QB god same as you anointed Foles in the past.
You are one DENSE shithead.

Why are you so angry. Go look at the post. You responded to me clearly speaking about Wentz and I never called Foles a god. Why do you have to turn to insults when I was just asking you a simple question.

You said “Wentz is fucked now”
I said “You wouldn’t want him on Dallas”
You said “As a back up sure”
Then I simply ask you if you’re talking about Wentz and you turn to “dense shithead”.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"waaaaaaaaaayyyy you use mean words. i don't speak clearly and then get bent out of shape when you point out how retarded i am"

PE1

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offers were not enough. But, it's not over yet!

GM Howie Roseman suggested at the owner's meetings this week that Foles may still be on the market. When Bradford gets hurt, or the Bills realize AJ McCarron sucks, they will probably panic and make a move for Foles.

You guy's need to find a way to keep Foles, whatever it takes I wouldn't let that guy go ...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so angry. Go look at the post. You responded to me clearly speaking about Wentz and I never called Foles a god. Why do you have to turn to insults when I was just asking you a simple question.

You said “Wentz is fucked now”
I said “You wouldn’t want him on Dallas”
You said “As a back up sure”
Then I simply ask you if you’re talking about Wentz and you turn to “dense shithead”.
So posting the truth = angry?

Once again numbnuts, I said Wentz is FUCKED because you called him a GOD ala same as you anointed Foles.

I'm guessing most would know I was clearly talking about Foles not in Dallas since the majority of the talk was about him.
So yes I'd like Wentz in Dallas, same as I said pre draft. However I'd rather have Dak Elliott, and Smith over Wentz.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its like talking to a dumb wall

He says “Wentz is fucked now”
I say “You wouldn’t want him on Dallas?”
He says “I was talking about Foles”

But I’m the dumb wall. Thanks for the analysis

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says “Wentz is fucked now”
I say “You wouldn’t want him on Dallas?”
He says “I was talking about Foles”

But I’m the dumb wall. Thanks for the analysis
Go back and read you dumb ass piece of shit. Yes I said he's FUCKED, it was directly quoting you when you called him god just as YOU did with Foles. How did the GOD FOLES work out for you?
So YES you FUCKED over Wentz.

You must have ate rocks as a child, did your mother wait for you daily as you got off of the short bus?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So posting the truth = angry?

Once again numbnuts, I said Wentz is FUCKED because you called him a GOD ala same as you anointed Foles.

I'm guessing most would know I was clearly talking about Foles not in Dallas since the majority of the talk was about him.
So yes I'd like Wentz in Dallas, same as I said pre draft. However I'd rather have Dak Elliott, and Smith over Wentz.

No you wouldnt. And why are you always so angry? A star RB and two average players don’t trump a MVP caliber QB. Relax. You get too angry over a message board