• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Hooplan Online Dynasty

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell some of ye all had games of yer lives against Northwestern.. y'all want the update tonight or should i wait a day or so to soak in tOSU

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big Momentum
Nebraska rolls through Northwestern like yesterdays sammich

421A0001_14_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_TSV.jpg

JJM walking in for a 53 yard TD​

What more can you say, but hot damn! Scott Frost's Nebraska boys sure showed up to play against Northwestern. The 56-14 final score doesn't adequately reflect the beatdown Nebraska handed out. Led by Quarterback JJM, who had a phenomenal day both rushing and throwing, and recently activated JC transfer, Marion Cobretti, the Huskers put the petal to the metal and didn't let up for four quarters.

Chuck started the day for the Huskers taking a read option untouched to the end zone for 58 yards. Northwester quickly answered with their own 41 yard run off of the zone read option, but that was about all the Wildcats did.

Marion Cobretti had the best game by a college DT that Nebraska has seen in since Ndamukong Suh, picking up a stripped ball and taking it 39 yards to the house for the next score. Cobretti finished with 3 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles of his own. After the game Marion said that he "was just doin what I do how I do it. No mo weed for me, I'm all for the team." And that is certainly a delight to Husker fans.

JJM finished the day with 168 yards and 2 TDs through the air and a whopping 240 yards and 3 TDs on the ground. This was by far JJM's most consistent game of the season and he said afterwards that "Coach Frost jest taught me how to play QB is all en sech, ye all don't have to make sech a big deal out of it." Well JJM, that Player of the Week award certainly warrants making at least a minor deal out of it. JJM had TD runs of 80, 35, and 53 yards.

Chuck added 120 yards on the ground, and Oakie caught 4 passes for 71 yards and a TD through the air, marking the best performances by other skill players.

The defense also played lights out, HuskerPower had 3 sacks of his own, Recon and Irolle each had a forced fumble, and Upstater added another sack.

The #11 Huskers look forward to next week where they'll have a tough test against #7 Michigan in Lincoln.

RHdFcKB.png

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should get my bell rung before every game. Shit, I had a breakfast feast there on them pancakes.

Fuckin' waffles ain't shit. In fact, maybe that's my new pet name for NW. The wafflecats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like me some of that green.....

And also, the pussy here is getting old......I hear it's better at the next level

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM ima follow you man. You stay 1 more year im finna do the same

We gotta win this natty and repeat

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yea! 3 sacks thats 4 on the year. You know I played a lil FB in high school so if you need me in goal line I am down