• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Hooplan Online Dynasty

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Big Win
Nebraska walks off with a 35-10 victory over Wisconsin.

421A0001_7_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Moc.jpg

JJM pass to Oakie for 43yds​

Nebraska Quarterback JJM kept to his word, and limited his interceptions during the Cornhuskers 35-10 win over B1G opponent Wisconsin. JJM tossed 5 TD's, accounting for all the Huskers scores. GBR and Oakie led the way hauling in 2 TD's each.

Not all is well for the Huskers, as lead RB Train LaCorn went down early in the game with a season-ending shoulder injury. LaCorn was having his statistically best day on the ground, and had rushed for 89 yards. When approached after the game, LaCorn said "man this is real tough for me. I just wanna play football, and I don't know what to do anymore. I'll get started on rehab and be back next year, I suppose." Chuck filled in nicely for LaCorn racking up 100 rushing yards, and 57 through the air. Chuck was seen beaming when he heard the news of LaCorn's injury.

Quarterback JJM struggled on the ground, ending in negative rushing yards, but his 5 TD's through the air were enough to keep him happy. After the game he stated "Man losing Train is gonna be hard on us all man, we gotta group around this and show him how much he means to us and win out en sech." then he yelled " YE WILL NEVER SEE A TEAM PLAY AS HARD AS WE WILL PLAY." Whatever that means.

Left Tackle Sandhill led the team in pancakes again with four. Sandhill was quoted after the game "Me block real nice out there, you all no find better blocker than Sandhill" flashing some of that Nebraska Nowledge.

That wraps up Wisconsin week, the #17 Huskers are set to travel to play the #6 Ohio State Buckeyes next week.

9BLhGVu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CT if you wanna make a new player at a different position, we can do that so ye have some stats to watch..

or anybody who's lurking that didn't get to make one originally

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Beach!!!!

I got another fucking tackle......I'm not supposed to be getting those.......

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me communications major. Me lift weights.

Sorry about the rushing yards JJM. We'll do better next game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Big Win
Nebraska walks off with a 35-10 victory over Wisconsin.

421A0001_7_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Moc.jpg

JJM pass to Oakie for 43yds​

Nebraska Quarterback JJM kept to his word, and limited his interceptions during the Cornhuskers 35-10 win over B1G opponent Wisconsin. JJM tossed 5 TD's, accounting for all the Huskers scores. GBR and Oakie led the way hauling in 2 TD's each.

Not all is well for the Huskers, as lead RB Train LaCorn went down early in the game with a season-ending shoulder injury. LaCorn was having his statistically best day on the ground, and had rushed for 89 yards. When approached after the game, LaCorn said "man this is real tough for me. I just wanna play football, and I don't know what to do anymore. I'll get started on rehab and be back next year, I suppose." Chuck filled in nicely for LaCorn racking up 100 rushing yards, and 57 through the air. Chuck was seen beaming when he heard the news of LaCorn's injury.

Quarterback JJM struggled on the ground, ending in negative rushing yards, but his 5 TD's through the air were enough to keep him happy. After the game he stated "Man losing Train is gonna be hard on us all man, we gotta group around this and show him how much he means to us and win out en sech." then he yelled " YE WILL NEVER SEE A TEAM PLAY AS HARD AS WE WILL PLAY." Whatever that means.

Left Tackle Sandhill led the team in pancakes again with four. Sandhill was quoted after the game "Me block real nice out there, you all no find better blocker than Sandhill" flashing some of that Nebraska Nowledge.

That wraps up Wisconsin week, the #17 Huskers are set to travel to play the #6 Ohio State Buckeyes next week.

God Bless....

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, my name is Marion Cobretti, JC DT transfer, gunning for that #1 spot bitches.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a bit confused as to how i had 2 receptions, 2 TDs, 43 yards and a long catch of 43 yards???