• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Hooplan Online Dynasty

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah!!!!!!

I didn't have to make a tackle in this game!!!!

Damn JJM, 240 on 12 carries......:clap:

Now I see you are talking going pro though.........:L

Stop throwing the ball to the other team and run your ass off like you did today and we will be going places bro.......

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah!!!!!!

I didn't have to make a tackle in this game!!!!

Damn JJM, 240 on 12 carries......:clap:

Now I see you are talking going pro though.........:L

Stop throwing the ball to the other team and run your ass off like you did today and we will be going places bro.......

He had the right answer about coming back. I could see a couple brothers coming clean on his ass after gettin all cool on me and shit otherwise. Pissed me off for a second.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puttin the blunt down is a helluva thing, Im fucking positive that Colter had some green in his sock, poor feller was just chumming the water. Man I am freaking out, better go call my sponsor.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins Add Up
Cornhuskers are confident having won 7 straight.

421A0001_16_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_sJL.jpg

Upstater Sacks D. Robinson for 8yd Loss

421A0001_17_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zKI.jpg

chuck :dhd:

The Huskers win again, and this reporter sure is tired tonight, so the update may be a little rushed.

Michigan scored first with a 40 yd FG, but JJM hit Driaz on a quick slant that Driaz took 76 yards for the score. Driaz said after the game "being injured early in the year sucked, glad I can do what I do now.

GBR and Oakie added scores through the air, and Chuck and JJM each had a rushing TD as the Huskers beat #7 Michigan 35-8. The game got out of hand when the Huskers scored 3 of their TD's late in the fourth quarter :dhd:

Coach Frost was heard yelling from inside the locker room "HUSKERS FOR GOT DANGED CHAMPZ, YA HEAR?!? WE GOTTA WIN OUT, FOR NEBRASKA!!"

Here's the stats...

xrd75GA.png

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right!!!

Nice distribution of the rock, JJM!.......we all got to the end zone in this one, and you only threw one pick!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Iracist why dont you man up and get a shut out ya big pussy.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Coach Frost is one smart cracker, Ive never felt better, Im feeling it fellers.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Setting the Pace
Nebraska moves their winning streak to 8 games as they take down Michigan State.

421A0001_19_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Sgd.jpg

INT-TD: C. Cook intercepted by A. Aqwk for 103 yards​

The Huskers proved that they belong with a shocking 29-0 win over the Michigan State Spartans in East Lansing.

After a defensive struggle in the first quarter, quarterback JJM told his team "it's time ta quit fuckin around en sech" and hit Driaz for a TD after driving to the red zone.

Aqwk had a hell of a game for the Huskers, and got the Huskers on the board next with a 106 yard INT return for a TD. The Spartans had drove the ball all the way to the 5 yard line before the pick. Prior to his TD, Aqwk had an INT called back for a roughing the passer penalty against Marion Cobretti. Aqwk added another INT later in the game. After the game, with the game ball in hand, Aqwk said "I was just glad I could help us preserve the shutout. One of those dumbasses on the D line was bitchin about getting a shutout and I gave him one dammit. Ima keep doin this, you watch." Gotta love the fire out of the freshman CB.

Oakie scored back to back TD's for the Huskers, and Chuck added a late score while the Huskers were running out the clock. Michigan State QB Connor Cook was also sacked for a safety late in the fourth quarter by Recon.

All in all, this was a great game for the Huskers, who are slowly climbing their way back into the championship picture, and are the top ranked 1-loss team.

scZuR4J.png

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that penalty aqwk, I was trying to take that fuckers head off, it just wouldn't come loose though, Cook is a pussy anyway the refs be rubbin it all day

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this game recorded funny online sayin it was 27-2, giving them points for our saafety :mad: my playstation shows le real score tho

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this game recorded funny online sayin it was 27-2, giving them points for our saafety :mad: my playstation shows le real score tho

Out of character - That happened to one of my games too and it annoyed me.

Back in character - Am I broke or something? Didn't see my name in the last stats