• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how many of you didn't want Kaep to start before the season but do know?

Who started the season in Camp Alex but now wants Kaep?

• Now I'm ready for Kaep

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Still want Alex

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep insisting his finger is fine. If that's the case, he's useless in the NFL gainst good defenses. They'll shut him down.

People weary of the excuses and those who make them are 'insisting' that it's fine. (Others probably assume it doesn't effect much, but aren't 'insisting'.) People who give the excuses insist that it's the reason for the struggles. (To be honest, I've only seen one poster insist on this.) It's probably in the middle, in that it effects some things, but is not the cause of the hesitancy to throw deep and is not the cause for the decisions on the INTs. It *might* effect his accuracy a bit, but every QB probably has something ailing them. I think if it did effect him, it would just have been the Giants game, in which I think the bad decisions is what caused the loss. As to both the Giants and Seahawks, I think it's the defenses that are causing the struggles, not him being shaken by Kaep, not by him distrusting his ability to throw because of the injury, etc. We will face better defenses in the future and I think Alex will play better. Unfortunately, I can't say that will be enough.

But I'm with Alex to see whether things can align - much because I have no say over the matter and want to enjoy what I can. If I were making the decision, I'd be giving Kaep some series if it seemed opportune, because as much as the offense loses rhythm, Kaep can't possibly have any rhythm coming in now and again... an basically just to run. There was no reason for Alex to be in there at the end of the Bills game. They're not coming back from 31-3 at that point.

Rooting for Alex when he most likely will be the QB when we get there is what sports is for me. Some call it denial, but I've tried the opposite before where I wanted Troy Smith replaced and it was no fun. While I might have been right about Troy, I don't think it'd be any fun even if Alex not working out is the right prediction. I'll have fun also when Kaep is playing. That's my delusional rationalization, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you using a few games to counter Sick's argument that Alex needs a strong supporting cast around him? Is that not true? Can Alex carry this team if the running game isn't there?

the qb to carry the team might not even be on the roster, hell might not even be in the nfl...

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the qb to carry the team might not even be on the roster, hell might not even be in the nfl...

stevieg.gif

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it hard to understand that we still might have to draft the qb of the future?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Pozz just posted an article quoting Alex saying his finger is "getting better." That's the first I've read if anything saying it's even an issue. I REALLY hope it was a serious issue the last 2 games, because he had nothing on his passes.