• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did I do?

Rate my squad

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • F

• Potato salad

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

That would have been Connor (65) Mostert (66) Z White (70) Swift (73) Javonte Williams (75) Pollard (77) drafted after Flowers

And Brian Robinson Jr (85) and Devin Singletary (87) on the board when I take Reed. I drafted Warren at 88 over Zack Moss and Chase Brown.
I checked out ADP after I posted that..the 2nd round pick likely would've been more like Adams or Olave, maybe WIlson or Nakua depending on how the turn went, for you right? But whatever..

YES! I would have a totally different opinion of your roster with a better WR2 over Kyren, sliding Cooper to WR3/flex, and a Z. White or Swift at RB1..even if you still ended up with Warren as RB2 and stuck with Reed.

Your Rb's are still not good, that hasn't changed much, but the WR corp is now amazing instead of just better than average, still have great QB1 and TE1

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

That would have been Connor (65) Mostert (66) Z White (70) Swift (73) Javonte Williams (75) Pollard (77) drafted after Flowers

And Brian Robinson Jr (85) and Devin Singletary (87) on the board when I take Reed. I drafted Warren at 88 over Zack Moss and Chase Brown.

With any 2 of Connor,white,swift, Williams. Pollard

And cooper being your flex. Wow. I definitely see that team and like it a lot.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pollard would have also made the spears pick looks so much better.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted 9th tonight in a .5 PPR league. 12 teams
1. Justin Jefferson WR
2. Kyren Williams RB
3. Sam LaPorta TE
4. Pat Mahomes QB
5. Amari Cooper WR
6. Zay Flowers WR
7. Jayden Reed WR
8. Jaylen Warren RB
9. Tyjae Spears RB
10. DeAndre Hopkins WR
11. Jake Moody K
12. Ezekiel Elliott RB
13. Khalil Shakir WR
14. Cin Def (I play matchups each week they have New England week 1)
15. Dontayvion Wicks WR

My RB 2 is somebody that I take off waivers this season. Last few years half the guys in the top 12 RBs taken have gotten hurt. In the mean time, I’ll play matchups for TDs and shit. Zeke is gonna get goal line carries. I think Warren is the better back in Pittsburgh.

The only thing that made me upset was JJ in round 1. I wanted Amon Ra and back up was AJ Brown at 9. Jefferson falls to me. I didn’t want to fuck with that QB situation.

I have the number 2 QB on my board and the 1 TE. Getting that first tier TE was important to me because last few years it’s been like 2-3 TEs then a big drop. I came in trying to get WR depth but don’t know that I pulled that off.
If it helps, I drafted 8th last night in the hoary old MBBRL here and JJ fell to me (I wanted GIbbs but some JERK took him). I took JJ over Sun God, who I really like, because I think Jameson is going to eat into his targets. Darnold is good enough to get the ball to JJ, and bad enough that the Vikings may be playing from behind a lot.

I'm very iffy on Kyren's role in LA, which means your RB stable looks pretty suspect to me. If Guerendo's out there, go get him now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny. When I thought it was 3 WRs and flex i absolutely hated the laporta with Mahomes picks. One is fine. But both,hells no!!
But being corrected and knowing it’s 2 + flex I kinds of like it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it helps, I drafted 8th last night in the hoary old MBBRL here and JJ fell to me (I wanted GIbbs but some JERK took him). I took JJ over Sun God, who I really like, because I think Jameson is going to eat into his targets. Darnold is good enough to get the ball to JJ, and bad enough that the Vikings may be playing from behind a lot.

I'm very iffy on Kyren's role in LA, which means your RB stable looks pretty suspect to me. If Guerendo's out there, go get him now.

Don’t you mean Corum???

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

Also should have said that if I don’t go back at 16 there my WR choice would have been Puka Nacua over Davante Adams Mike Evans and Deebo who were also on the board there at 16.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think everybody is scared of the punt returning announcement. History says coaches don’t use high value touch/target guys as punt returners.

I am betting on this floor: even if he is touch for touch series for series split with Corum - we are talking about a Rams offense that utilizes the backs well. Everything is predicted on their zone scheme and getting the backs touches. Everything is built off that approach.

Oddly enough, maybe the split with Corum helps keep Kyren healthy and on the field.

The fun part will be in watching what happens (maybe; it’s more fun when I’m winning lol).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny. When I thought it was 3 WRs and flex i absolutely hated the laporta with Mahomes picks. One is fine. But both,hells no!!
But being corrected and knowing it’s 2 + flex I kinds of like it.
The thinking is that the real quality at RB and WR go off the board in rounds 1-3 and that rounds 4-6 represent a real dead zone. The value in rounds 7-9 are often not very different from those 4-6 round guys so it’s better to go get that top tier QB or that top tier TE.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everybody is scared of the punt returning announcement. History says coaches don’t use high value touch/target guys as punt returners.

I am betting on this floor: even if he is touch for touch series for series split with Corum - we are talking about a Rams offense that utilizes the backs well. Everything is predicted on their zone scheme and getting the backs touches. Everything is built off that approach.

Oddly enough, maybe the split with Corum helps keep Kyren healthy and on the field.

The fun part will be in watching what happens (maybe; it’s more fun when I’m winning lol).
Well that's the thing, we totally agree that high value assets don't return points. And rather than think McVay is lying, we think he's saying Kyren is not high value

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guerendo is available for me. That’s a sneaky good idea. Of course then I’m rooting for a McCaffrey injury. Who would you drop from my roster? I’ve never done a waiver wire move before Game 1 haha.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t care about the punt return. Or I just don’t believe it. That’s not why I am low on him.

I am low on him simply because he came from nowhere last season. But so did the whole rams team. They were projected to be a 6 win team last year. But with puka having a rookie season of the ages and kyren being so good the team was much better than expected. But now that they lost Aaron Donald, I think that is going to hurt the entire team. Sure I get that Donald is defense.
But if the defense got worse and the offense over performed I think the entire team is going to be derailed.

I am avoiding all rams players that I can.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guerendo is available for me. That’s a sneaky good idea. Of course then I’m rooting for a McCaffrey injury. Who would you drop from my roster? I’ve never done a waiver wire move before Game 1 haha.
Easily wicks. You will never use him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Corum available?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wicks. That's a lot of receivers in GB.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m skittish here because I think he has a chance to become the 2nd option there.

2nd option is is upside though. Kind of a bad upside.

Jefferson, cooper, Hopkins shakir, flowers all are either ones or already in question to become ones.