• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assisted Living Facility

LMAO

Some of the folks on here, man. I really don't understand how some of them could exist in a real world setting without assistance - and I'm talking about basic shit, like helping them not get 3rd degree burns making mac n cheese.

I think we should start a thread where we could trick all the half-wits into taking part and then once they're in, it'd be like some kind of retard thunder dome. I think it has some serious potential for top notch entertainment.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the folks on here, man. I really don't understand how some of them could exist in a real world setting without assistance - and I'm talking about basic shit, like helping them not get 3rd degree burns making mac n cheese.

I think we should start a thread where we could trick all the half-wits into taking part and then once they're in, it'd be like some kind of retard thunder dome. I think it has some serious potential for top notch entertainment.

Nah, Montalban would crush everyone, it'd be as boring as the Western conference playoffs were

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Montalban would crush everyone, it'd be as boring as the Western conference playoffs were

I don't know, man. Great Dayne here has some pretty impressive tard chops. True Lakers Fan is nothing to sneeze at, either. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm a firm believer that the notion of "unlegit championships" is generally farce, I voted for "one" simply because I felt like it - The Cleveland one.

Fuck the cHeat.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows last year doesn't count because of the BS suspension of Green and garbage calls cost GS the championship.

I get that LeBron could be a pain in the ass at times, but do you honestly believe Green didn't deserve punishment for grabbing another man in the junk???

Seriously?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Lebron's daddy right. That should be the chant when LBJ is at the free throw line. Who's your daddy clap clap clap clap clap who's your daddy. Just like when Pedro was pitching vs the Yankees. That would be hilarious.

No it wouldn't be hilarious. LeBron's father murdered. I remember watching his father play basketball in HS. One of the best HS players I've ever seen.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wouldn't be hilarious. LeBron's father murdered. I remember watching his father play basketball in HS. One of the best HS players I've ever seen.

Was there a DNA test to prove he was the father?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, Tom Brady only have 1 legit championship, and that was this past superbowl

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even since he broke the rules by not going thru concussion protocol during the season.

WHAT A CHEAT

sarcasm

You know what, you might have a point.

Reactions: TJL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has this not fouled out?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Delontes still alive.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delontes still alive.

That's just wrong. It's 1 thing to have issues w/ a player. But it's just fucked up to make jokes about the father he never knew because he was murdered.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just wrong. It's 1 thing to have issues w/ a player. But it's just fucked up to make jokes about the father he never knew because he was murdered.

It's the first time I've heard that he knew who his father was, and he was murdered.
I'll assume it's true if you say so, which I agree is horrible.

Regardless, Delonte jokes are never wrong.
If Gloria really was screwing him it's fair game.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this from a fast google.

I recently came across an interesting youtube video about the subject (link below). There's been several men that have come forward claiming to be Lebron's father, none of which have held any weight and all failed paternity tests.

About a year ago, I heard a random Brian Windhorst interview where he mentions off the cuff that Lebron's father is actually dead, which took me by surprise because I thought basically no one knew who Lebron's father really is/was except Lebron and his mother, yet Windhorst apparently sounded like he knew for sure (the exact quote was something like "The streets could've taken Lebron too. These are the same streets that killed his father")

Apparently it is a long running rumor/belief around Akron that Lebron's father was a man named Roland Bivins. The video goes into detail about why it seems like its him, but basically this was a guy that went to HS with Lebron's mother, played on the state championship basketball team, and allegedly dated Lebron's mother for some time. Bivin's HS coach basically said that the resemblance to Bron personality and playing style wise is uncanny.

And, in keeping with Windhorst's comment about Lebron's father being dead, Bivins died in a drive by shooting on the streets of Akron when Lebron was just 8.

I've put links of pictures of Bivins, which bare an quite a resemblance to Lebron. And the video from the news station report about it is below.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this:

LeBron James won his third NBA title on Father’s Day 2016, but there was no mention of his father. James enjoyed the championship celebration with his three children, but made no mention of his estranged dad.

While most fans know that four-time NBA MVP LeBron James was raised by his mother Gloria, we haven’t quite been able to piece together information about his father, Anthony McClelland. The ex-con has been out of the picture for James’ entire life, and though he’s tried to reconnect with The King, his efforts at contacting him have been futile.