• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

NBA star LeBron James is known for his strong family values and his lifelong bond to former high school teammates whom he refers to as brothers.

But according to family insiders, James continues to turn his back on his own brother, Aaron, pictured right.

Family insiders tell Obnoxious blog that Aaron, who was sired by LeBron’s father after he abandoned LeBron’s mother, is struggling to make ends meet.

Now family members say LeBron refuses to acknowledge Aaron, who could pass for his twin.

LeBron has never publicly acknowledged his biological father either. But despite being raised by a single mother, LeBron is the exception to the rule who puts family above everything.

Rhymeswithsnitch.com — The insider claims although Aaron and LeBron never had a relationship, after Aaron’s mother died of cancer last year he struggled to bury her and reluctantly reached out to his famous half-sibling for help.

He never heard back.

The source claims, “You read about all of the things [Lebron James] does in the community and for total strangers, but he does not give a damn about his own brother.”

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably could keep going.
Why assume the murder one is correct?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this:

LeBron James won his third NBA title on Father’s Day 2016, but there was no mention of his father. James enjoyed the championship celebration with his three children, but made no mention of his estranged dad.

While most fans know that four-time NBA MVP LeBron James was raised by his mother Gloria, we haven’t quite been able to piece together information about his father, Anthony McClelland. The ex-con has been out of the picture for James’ entire life, and though he’s tried to reconnect with The King, his efforts at contacting him have been futile.

You face palm a google search?
You know it's false?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wouldn't be hilarious. LeBron's father murdered. I remember watching his father play basketball in HS. One of the best HS players I've ever seen.
This Dude?
lebron-dad.jpg

Anthony McClelland, LeBron’s Dad: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

LeBron James Posts An Instagram For His Dad Thanking Him For Nothing

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that LeBron could be a pain in the ass at times, but do you honestly believe Green didn't deserve punishment for grabbing another man in the junk???

Seriously?
I think when a grown man puts his junk in another grown man's face he's expecting some type of fondling - but Dray tried to punch him so probably wasn't exactly what LBJ was expecting.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just wrong. It's 1 thing to have issues w/ a player. But it's just fucked up to make jokes about the father he never knew because he was murdered.
Where did you see that story?

You are from the area. So, you would know better than I.

But, I just read that his father rocked up trying to have a relationship with him when he was going to the NBA.

That would suggest he is/was still alive.

ESPN’s 2002 article on LeBron and his mother says that McClelland resurfaced in 2002. James’ biological father wanted to be in his son’s life again, but had already been found guilty of theft five times and was arrested again a month before the article was published. James, however, had no intentions of ever seeing his dad. He told ESPN,

I keep that somewhere far, far away.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading after the 3rd page and as someone who grew up in the Chicago/Bulls fandom area in the 90s.. @DorianRo is a gigantic moron. MJ is #1 all time but LBJ is clearly #2 and pushing for #1. @DorianRo please do yourself a favor and get the fuck off of this board. Trying to be a troll this hard is just flat out stupidity. This is a place where people actually enjoy discussing sports, not listening to idiots who get off on the latest Lebron "controversy" exchange ideas

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. As I said before. Cavs don't even need Lebron to make the finals. Irving is a one man wrecking crew. Eat crow kids

As usual the Letots cant handle reality and the truth smacking them in the grill

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. As I said before. Cavs don't even need Lebron to make the finals. Irving is a one man wrecking crew. Eat crow kids

As usual the Letots cant handle reality and the truth smacking them in the grill

4fb9396016762cb5a7282794721775ef.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he initially failed in Cleveland and needed previous champion in D Wade to carry him and Jesus to hit clutch shots I don't count any with the cheat.

Everyone knows last year doesn't count because of the BS suspension of Green and garbage calls cost GS the championship.

For me the answer is 0. He will forever be known as Lechoke. I blame the NBA for trying to make him into something he's not which is MJ.

More than you...couch potato

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has nearly 400 posts? What the hell?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you remember the Cavs before LeBron came back? They had Irving then.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is lead dog on the Warriors. He isn't really riding anyone's coattails as a 2nd or 3rd fiddle. And Lebron lost TWICE In the playoffs to the lower seed. He had to go collude in Miami in the hopes of ever seeing a title.

What KD did was a beta move. But Lebron was making beta moves long before Durant was.

How are you still on these boards? LMAO You literally eat shit and spit it out everywhere, troll

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you eat your boogers, don't you?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

NBA star LeBron James is known for his strong family values and his lifelong bond to former high school teammates whom he refers to as brothers.

But according to family insiders, James continues to turn his back on his own brother, Aaron, pictured right.

Family insiders tell Obnoxious blog that Aaron, who was sired by LeBron’s father after he abandoned LeBron’s mother, is struggling to make ends meet.

Now family members say LeBron refuses to acknowledge Aaron, who could pass for his twin.

LeBron has never publicly acknowledged his biological father either. But despite being raised by a single mother, LeBron is the exception to the rule who puts family above everything.

Rhymeswithsnitch.com — The insider claims although Aaron and LeBron never had a relationship, after Aaron’s mother died of cancer last year he struggled to bury her and reluctantly reached out to his famous half-sibling for help.

He never heard back.

The source claims, “You read about all of the things [Lebron James] does in the community and for total strangers, but he does not give a damn about his own brother.”

Damn, I honestly feel bad for Lebron. I guess his daddy/brother issues fuel him to be what he is today, a choke artist. BUHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA