• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct answer is not 0. Even when the home cookin' at Boston was unbelievable with the refs last night, LeBron King James found a way to win.

BOOM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 time champ, 3'time finals MVP
4 MVPs
13 year all star
13 year all NBA team
5'time all defensive team
Rookie of year
Gold medals

The guy does it all. Easily the GOAT and he's not even done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hardware says the score is 3-0

3 if you include one with 2 FHOF and another allstar and the rigged finals last year.

I gave kobe one since he beat the C's straight up as the leader on his team with no additional HOF help or even a second true all star really. Even though I hate Kobe I give him credit for this championship as the true leader and evenly called series for the most part.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 if you include one with 2 FHOF and another allstar and the rigged finals last year.

I gave kobe one since he beat the C's straight up as the leader on his team with no additional HOF help or even a second true all star really. Even though I hate Kobe I give him credit for this championship as the true leader and evenly called series for the most part.

Kind of lame criteria. But the one vs. Orlando was under the same situation, so shouldn't that be 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: LAD

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero nada none nil

Lebron ring chased and needed superstars and old ass ray allen to carry him with the heat and nobody counts last year with the refs carrying them with the suspension and garbage fouls all series. Now he's lost the most NBA finals games and is what 3 and 5 overall with getting swept once and almost twice now and many chokes along the way. This would've counted for him but he couldn't get it done without the refs suspending a key player.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero nada none nil

Lebron ring chased and needed superstars and old ass ray allen to carry him with the heat and nobody counts last year with the refs carrying them with the suspension and garbage fouls all series. Now he's lost the most NBA finals games and is what 3 and 5 overall with getting swept once and almost twice now and many chokes along the way. This would've counted for him but he couldn't get it done without the refs suspending a key player.

You're a dumbass.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing to add.

I'm just increasing my post count.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq would I be mad? I think your stupidity is entertaining. Say something stupid again, monkey...and dance.

Your act has grown stale. You've been exposed as a fraud with your chicken ass lies and now you lack the mental capacity to come up with your own material. You dug your own grave now you have to lay in it.

Game set match

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 time champ, 3'time finals MVP
4 MVPs
13 year all star
13 year all NBA team
5'time all defensive team
Rookie of year
Gold medals

The guy does it all. Easily the GOAT and he's not even done

Not a chance is he the GOAT ... Lebron led teams have lost 5 times now in the finals, Jordan wouldn't let that happen... Jordan GOAT BY FAR....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your act has grown stale. You've been exposed as a fraud with your chicken ass lies and now you lack the mental capacity to come up with your own material. You dug your own grave now you have to lay in it.

Game set match

What have I lied about? That you're an asshat and eveyone goofs on you? Cause that is a straight up Truth Bomb, bitch. You lack the street smarts and book smarts to mess with Handicappers.

BOOM, you just got OWNED

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handpicked teams, bombarded with 3 point shooters. almost as if lebron says well i need people to make shots for me in 4th quarter so how much help can i stack the deck with...now most cavs fans would agree that he needs even more help to beat the warriors.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Way. Bron Bron is faster, stronger and is a better teammate. Sorry.

Disagree... Jordan is faster and the better shooter... Jordan is also a better closer, no one closed out games like Mike .... This debate is ridiculous, Mike led teams were 6-0 in the finals, Lebron led teams are 3-8 in the finals... Sure it's a team game, but Jordan would't let his teams lose 5 times in the finals, he just wouldn't, because he's the better player, PERIOD...

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Now he's lost the most NBA finals games and is what 3 and 5 overall with getting swept once

Would it have been better in your view if he didn't make the finals for those years he lost in the finals?

If he were 3-1 in the finals as opposed to 3-5, would his legacy be better? A reasonable person would say no, because no one in the right mind would say it's better to make the finals and lose rather than not make the finals at all.

Last edited:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can go to the Lakers or Blazers or pelicans or the jazz next season(The tougher western conf), knock off the spurs, rockets, warriors and beat the wizards in the finals by avg. 35 14 11. People will still hate and say he won because he played the wizards in the finals. Lebron haters will find the one thing he didn't do great and run with it.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he initially failed in Cleveland and needed previous champion in D Wade to carry him and Jesus to hit clutch shots I don't count any with the cheat.

Everyone knows last year doesn't count because of the BS suspension of Green and garbage calls cost GS the championship.

For me the answer is 0. He will forever be known as Lechoke. I blame the NBA for trying to make him into something he's not which is MJ.

So with that said, Jordan only earned 4 then. Paxson bailed him out against the suns and Kerr bailed him out against the Jazz. Horry bailed out Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan in the finals as well. Because we all know those aforement mention superstars did not placed their teams in a position for other players to make THAT shot.