• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... you just went to an already established company to work like a pussy then?

Keep trying to spin it man.

I worked in sales for a manufacturer of steel casing that goes down hole in oil wells. Got my "4 year manufacturing degree". I left to go work for one of our customers (Distributor) at that time that was averaging over $1 billion in sales from 2011 to 2014 with 50 people. So Now I'm working on my "PH.D." With one of the bigger distributors in the country but that has changed some since the founder left recently so instead of me running to one of the other big boys, I'm looking into partnering up actually in Oklahoma with my buddy to build something from small to mid. And I totally could jump ship and go to my larger competitors but I'm trying to keep the company I am currently working for as one of the big dogs. But I do have a plan in the next few years if things don't go the way I would like them to.

Trying to be loyal but do what's right for me and my family.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know what he said. Yet you responded to my post by bringing up the 86 Bulls and then the Cavs championship roster?

But you're sensing that it's me who wants to argue?

You said MJ's Bulls. I asked about the 86 team and you said you were referring to the championship teams and I said, never mind. You still felt the need to take a shot at me.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

But, if that's the case, why was he scared to talk to Russ? Why did he hide in his bed for 2 days afterwards?

That's not the actions of a " grown man ".

Still, nothing that came after changes the fact that Durant is either a liar about their closeness or a coward for not being able to be honest.

Say what you want about Lebron. But, he never did his "brothers " like that.

What Perkins didn't appreciate about Durant's decision, though, is how Durant did not tell Westbrook face to face that he was leaving. Westbrook said he heard the news like everyone else and received only a text message from Durant saying goodbye as he moved on to the Warriors.

"You a man," Perkins said. "You decide, the decision you want to make. But at the end of the day, it's about how you go about it. You don't send Russ a text and say, 'Hey, I'm going to the Warriors.' No. You do it like LeBron James did when he left Miami. He went down, and he sat and had dinner with Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade to tell them that he was leaving. That he was going to sign with Cleveland. That's what you do. That's what you do.

"That carries a long way. It don't take you nothing to call Nick Collison and Russell Westbrook and go and sit down and have a conversation with them and say, 'Hey guys, look. It's been fun. I still love y'all like my brothers, but I'm going to Golden State.' "
LBJ only shitted on the entire Cavs fans base with his "decision". LOL

Come on, my point is he doesn't OWE anyone - least of all RW - an explanation of what he plans to do. So what if they were close. The problem today is people are so sensitive about things that have NOTHING to do with them. That was a decision he made in HIS life. Outside of his mom and/or wife I don't think anyone else has a "need to know".

RW isn't his life partner so why does he feel that he should've been included in ANY stage of that process? IMO we get so caught up in the actions of others instead of just accepting people as they are. RW had his idea of how "boys" treat each other & obviously KD had a different idea. But we can't get mad at people because they do things differently than we do. We have to understand & accept how people are and treat them accordingly. Holding grudges only makes you a prisoner to your own anger.

IMO Perk should've just stayed out of it because it had nothing to do with him. He has his own "mending" to do with Ray Ray.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said MJ's Bulls. I asked about the 86 team and you said you were referring to the championship teams and I said, never mind. You still felt the need to take a shot at me.

Hes' all over the place, I dont even understand the point he is trying to make

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The early Bulls teams didn't face great competition either. Two hall of famers can carry you a long way at that time.

That Bulls team had 2 Hall of Famers that were on the all time 50. What other teams in the league could say that at the time? The Celtics had a geriatric team by that time. The Pistons were still good but getting older.

The early Bulls championships were during a time of transition in the league. The big bad teams of the 80s were fading away and the new challengers were quite ready to challenge(ie Pacers, Rockets. 3 teams won titles in the 90s. 4 teams won titles over a 13 year span.
To start, at what point could we say that Pippen was considered a hall of famer? Certainly, he was on the 2nd run, but he didn't start his first all star game until 92. I guess you could consider him as a rising star, but not quite yet a legendary hall of famer in that first run. As for the teams they faced, they didn't quite have a definitely stronger number 2 option than Scottie, but they definitely had former all-stars at the 2, with arguably a deeper team from top to bottom(outside of the Lakers whom ran into injuries)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes' all over the place, I dont even understand the point he is trying to make

I think he's on an ether binge. Guy makes no sense.

He was accusing me of not having any proof that @SJ76 works at the El Sobrante Shell Station...

Tards gonna tard, you know?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was accusing me of not having any proof that @SJ76 works at the El Sobrante Shell Station...

Cavs fans are so used to losing they just gotta hate.

Haterrrs

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Thats awesome

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That or they are so FOS they are not used to seeing some truth

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was between Shaq & the FO

There is a whole Wiki page (multiple pages, over 150 references) devoted to the Shaq-Kobe feud.

Shaq–Kobe feud

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaquille O'Neal (left) and Kobe Bryant (right) helped the Lakers win three straight NBA titles. Though they played well together on the court, the pair had an acrimonious relationship at times in the locker room.[1]
The "Shaq–Kobe feud" (or "Kobe–Shaq feud") was the conflict between National Basketball Association (NBA) players Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant, who played together on the Los Angeles Lakers team from 1996 to 2004.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a whole Wiki page (multiple pages, over 150 references) devoted to the Shaq-Kobe feud.

Shaq–Kobe feud

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaquille O'Neal (left) and Kobe Bryant (right) helped the Lakers win three straight NBA titles. Though they played well together on the court, the pair had an acrimonious relationship at times in the locker room.[1]
The "Shaq–Kobe feud" (or "Kobe–Shaq feud") was the conflict between National Basketball Association (NBA) players Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant, who played together on the Los Angeles Lakers team from 1996 to 2004.
Who is denying they didn't get along that well?

What I said was the reason Shaq left was between HIM & LAKERS FO. You do know that Shaq ASKED to be traded, right? It had NOTHING to do with his feud with Kobe.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the rosters that the '07 Cavs went through on the way to the finals. LOL! None of those teams would have made the NCAA Final Four that year. LOL!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you lose your 4th leading rebounder and 3rd leading scorer, it might make a bit of a difference.

I decided to look at some top-heavy teams from 2017 to see if your point is valid. This appears to be the equivalent of Houston losing Trevor Ariza, OKC losing Enes Kanter, Washington losing either Markieff Morris or Otto Porter, or Toronto losing Serge Ibaka. Losing any of those guys would hurt those teams . . . but none of those teams are winning 40 less games next season if any of those guys were to walk.

Conclusion: Stupid post.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen and Grant were much better than anyone Lebron ever had during his first 7 years in Cleveland. Lebron was basically told as an 18-24 year old that he was to take the entire team of absolute nobodies on his shoulders and win titles. Hell, MJ was a few months shy of 22 before he ever even stepped foot onto an NBA floor.

Pippen is one of the best players of all-time, especially defensively, while Horace Grant averaged almost a double-double for their first 3-peat. The best player Lebron had for 7 years (SEVEN YEARS) was a volume scorer in Antawn Jamison who was already in his mid-30s when he first played in Cleveland. Anyone who tried comparing Lebron's original supporting cast in Cleveland to Jordan's during either 3-peat is insanely stupid and clearly knows nothing about Lebron before he went to Miami.
Sheesh, calm down, I wasn't comparing anything, and if I were to compare such a subject, it would be about those Bulls teams to Lebron's title teams(or the Heat)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the rosters that the '07 Cavs went through on the way to the finals. LOL! None of those teams would have made the NCAA Final Four that year. LOL!

LOL...It was posted a few pages back...Granted, the East was weak, but that roster was absolutely dreadful