• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many active Cavs fans do we currently have?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly not many. I havent known Wiggy but most of you do from CBS. But as far as Cavs fans joining when Lebron came back there is none I can see.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many just pulled up to count....

BsSF8mgIIAAceBu.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating the same dead horse.
That is part of it, but not near the importance they are trying to spin it.

It's the piece of the puzzle to try to finish restoring his image.
It's a marketing tool.
It's a fairy tale ending if he succeeds.
It can someday be a book, a movie..

James is a BRAND.
Every single move he now makes is calculated, every move means mega millions.

Like I asked you before, if the Cavs had the Bucks roster, would he be homesick?

haha...i found this MORE pretty darn funny.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha...i found this MORE pretty darn funny.

Why?

He never goes back if he thought the roster couldn't win, but more important, he isn't sniffing the state of Ohio as long as Gilbert owned the team if he wasn't given the keys to the car.

If you think LeBron forgave him or ever will for the rant/letter when he left, you are completely naive.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

He never goes back if he thought the roster couldn't win, but more important, he isn't sniffing the state of Ohio as long as Gilbert owned the team if he wasn't given the keys to the car.

If you think LeBron forgave him or ever will for the rant/letter when he left, you are completely naive.

LeBron doesn't go back if they have a crap roster.
And he doesn't go back if it wasn't his home.

Both reasons were very important to his decision... trying to downplay one or the other is silly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

I was just laughing at the fact that many of your subsequent comments have said the roster did not matter- the only thing that mattered was Gilbert teaming up with LeBron. Hypocrisy is a good look on you. lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just laughing at the fact that many of your subsequent comments have said the roster did not matter- the only thing that mattered was Gilbert teaming up with LeBron. Hypocrisy is a good look on you. lol

I'd like to see even 1 post where I ever said that.
I've always says the SI letter about patience and low expectations was total bullshit, so that most certainly mean roster did matter.

There are plenty of good rosters though, but only 1 team that's allowing him to be player/GM/coach.

Going home makes it a nice story, but without parts A & B, there is no story.

I'm pretty certain you could weigh the 3 factors in this order.

1. Power
2. Roster
Distance 3rd, going home because it's that important to him.
That just makes the story feel so much better for him image.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see even 1 post where I ever said that.
I've always says the SI letter about patience and low expectations was total bullshit, so that most certainly mean roster did matter.

There are plenty of good rosters though, but only 1 team that's allowing him to be player/GM/coach.

Going home makes it a nice story, but without parts A & B, there is no story.

I'm pretty certain you could weigh the 3 factors in this order.

1. Power
2. Roster
Distance 3rd, going home because it's that important to him.
That just makes the story feel so much better for him image.
I don't think it has anything to with winning or losing. It has everything to do with the mindset of LeBron.

BOOM

MY STRONG opinion on why he left is that it had nothing to do with injuries, winning or losing.
It was all about power.
I believe he wanted a lot of the things we've all heard. I think he wanted Spoelstra gone.

I think Riley pretty much let him know from day 1 that James would have some input, but never be the decision maker.

That wasn't enough for James.

Gilbert/Cavs offered total control.

James couldn't pull his shit with Van Gundy, Thibbs or any 'real' coach.
Blatt will be back, because the King always can kill the pawn.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it has anything to with winning or losing. It has everything to do with the mindset of LeBron.

BOOM

MY STRONG opinion on why he left is that it had nothing to do with injuries, winning or losing.
It was all about power.
I believe he wanted a lot of the things we've all heard. I think he wanted Spoelstra gone.

I think Riley pretty much let him know from day 1 that James would have some input, but never be the decision maker.

That wasn't enough for James.

Gilbert/Cavs offered total control.

James couldn't pull his shit with Van Gundy, Thibbs or any 'real' coach.
Blatt will be back, because the King always can kill the pawn.

BOOM you're an idiot.
My post is saying why I felt he left the Heat.

Find me a post where I ever said he would go play on a roster that he didn't feel was stacked.
I'll be waiting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM you're an idiot.
My post is saying why I felt he left the Heat.

Find me a post where I ever said he would go play on a roster that he didn't feel was stacked.
I'll be waiting.
You should work for Fox news. LOL

Only person that I know that can in one post say LeBron leaving had NOTHING to do with winning or losing "It was all about the power"- and then in the next post say the roster was important too.

i mean do you even read what you post? Fox news needs to hire you to do some anti-global warming spots. lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only person that I know that can in one post say LeBron leaving had NOTHING to do with winning or losing "It was all about the power"- and then in the next post say the roster was important too.

i mean do you even read what you post? Fox news needs to hire you to do some anti-global warming spots. lol.

How about you link the post where he said that or stfu?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My post says exactly what it says.
You are apparently just to simple minded to comprehend it.

Again, show me where I ever said James, the biggest front runner there is, would ever go play on a roster that he didn't think could contend.

It seems fairly obvious to anyone with a brain that he was heavily leaning if not totally decided before seasons end that he would accept Gilbert's plea bargain.
That is the only winning or losing that I was referring to.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post says exactly what it says.
You are apparently just to simple minded to comprehend it.

Again, show me where I ever said James, the biggest front runner there is, would ever go play on a roster that he didn't think could contend.

It seems fairly obvious to anyone with a brain that he was heavily leaning if not totally decided before seasons end that he would accept Gilbert's plea bargain.
That is the only winning or losing that I was referring to.
so when you say "nothing to do with injuries, winning or losing...It was all about power."

that REALLY was not what you meant to say- what you meant to say was- its about the roster too? NOT just "ALL ABOUT THE POWER"?

lol...i mean- dude, you hung yourself with your own rope on that one....dont put that one on me! lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when you say "nothing to do with injuries, winning or losing...It was all about power."

that REALLY was not what you meant to say- what you meant to say was- its about the roster too? NOT just "ALL ABOUT THE POWER"?

lol...i mean- dude, you hung yourself with your own rope on that one....dont put that one on me! lol

Wow, you might even be less intelligent than everyone on here thought. That would be quite a feat considering the overall opinion that people have of you here.

The only one hanging themselves is you. What's hilarious about it is that you're the only one who can't see it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

derpa derp