• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long till Jalen Hurts is replaced in Philly?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts is a below average NFL passer, and probably not the long-term answer. But this is not a good QB draft, so even though Philly will likely have 3 first rounders, I could see them rolling with Hurts for another year while they rebuild other parts of the team.

Also, while I think Hurts is slow to read defenses sometimes, and has a mediocre arm, his receivers are doing him no favors. Jalen Reagor is a flat-out bust who dropped two very catchable passes late in the Giants game that would have allowed Philly to eke out a win. The dialogue would be very different this morning if they had wideouts who could actually catch those balls.

On Wentz, I still think he is a paper tiger who will get hurt or melt down in due time. But I am happy he has held it together long enough to likely get Philly a first round pick in return. He needs to just make it through like one more game and it is likely he has played 75% of the snaps, which is the requirement. It was either 75% of overall snaps or 70% and a Colts playoff berth. So looking pretty good right now for Philly with the Colts at 6-6 and alive in the playoff hunt. They are just good enough to not be able to sit Wentz.
nick-foles-nfl.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to end the Jalen Hurts experiment?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touching, but also maybe a little bit of a psychopath...:eek:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touching, but also maybe a little bit of a psychopath...:eek:

I think that's pretty cool. He comes off the bench after 13 weeks and could have just saved the Eagles season.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was I wrong numbnuts? Hurts was out because he was injured. Sirianni said after the game he will start when they return from the bye.

Your continued lack of reading comprehension skills is astounding. It’s no wonder you gravitate to far right “news” sites. They are designed especially for morons like yourself.

I said people are already TALKING about hurts getting replaced. The fact that people are already TALKING about it shows that they don’t think Hurts is anywhere near as good as you think he is. In fact, I bet right now Philly talk radio is all about “we need to make a change at QB”. No way they would be talking like that if they believed (as you believe) that Hurts will go on and have the best career of those QBs.

What did you expect the coach to say? If he doesn’t say that he will be answering endless questions about it for the next two weeks.

Not only are you stupid but you’re weak. You say dumb things as if they are facts and the minute you get challenged on them you deflect like above or you run away. THAT’s your “brand”.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your continued lack of reading comprehension skills is astounding. It’s no wonder you gravitate to far right “news” sites. They are designed especially for morons like yourself.

I said people are already TALKING about hurts getting replaced. The fact that people are already TALKING about it shows that they don’t think Hurts is anywhere near as good as you think he is. In fact, I bet right now Philly talk radio is all about “we need to make a change at QB”. No way they would be talking like that if they believed (as you believe) that Hurts will go on and have the best career of those QBs.

What did you expect the coach to say? If he doesn’t say that he will be answering endless questions about it for the next two weeks.

Not only are you stupid but you’re weak. You say dumb things as if they are facts and the minute you get challenged on them you deflect like above or you run away. THAT’s your “brand”.

I see your dementia is acting up again. You said Hurts was being replaced as the starter.

Which he wasn't, he was out with injury. You with your dementia acting up though started for some reason saying you "were right".

I asked what you were right about and you have doubled down on your rambling nonsense.

Now you triple down, trying to mvoe the goal posts of random people talking about benching Hurts. Not the Eagles, but random people online as if depth charts are determined like the winner of American Idol is determined.

Go to the doctor, get your dementia checked out before its too late. For your family's sake.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garner Minshew 20 of 25 242 yards 2 TD;s 133.7 QBR That should end Hurts talk
Hasn't he played a couple of good games before, only to stink it up the next several and get benched again?

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One data point against the Jets isn't something to get too excited about. Beat TB12 in the NFCC game and that celebration is warranted.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your dementia is acting up again. You said Hurts was being replaced as the starter.

Which he wasn't, he was out with injury. You with your dementia acting up though started for some reason saying you "were right".

I asked what you were right about and you have doubled down on your rambling nonsense.

Now you triple down, trying to mvoe the goal posts of random people talking about benching Hurts. Not the Eagles, but random people online as if depth charts are determined like the winner of American Idol is determined.

Go to the doctor, get your dementia checked out before its too late. For your family's sake.

None of those quotes (except the first one) is mine. Hahaha

You’re desperate.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One data point against the Jets isn't something to get too excited about. Beat TB12 in the NFCC game and that celebration is warranted.
What I'm sayin'

Minshew is a perfect backup QB but he's not a 17-game starter in the League

Personally, I LOVE the guy, seems like the kind of person you'd wanna drink a beer or 12 with, but i would tap the breaks on him being the full-time starter, even over Hurts

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm sayin'

Minshew is a perfect backup QB but he's not a 17-game starter in the League

Personally, I LOVE the guy, seems like the kind of person you'd wanna drink a beer or 12 with, but i would tap the breaks on him being the full-time starter, even over Hurts

I agree. He’s a back up. But why are so many people talking about it if Hurts is supposedly that good?