• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certain things he'll dig his heels in right or wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times when hearing the other side of the argument. Oh, I've been way wrong on picking games lately.

I’ve been wrong several times on here as well. Somethings I do dig my heels in so you are right on that. I was really wrong on the Amari Cooper trade amongst many other examples.
I will continue to believe Wentz is a baller, Howie is a so so drafter but excellent cap manager and that Center will never ever be more important then QB, LT, DE, CB, WR1...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been wrong several times on here as well. Somethings I do dig my heels in so you are right on that. I was really wrong on the Amari Cooper trade amongst many other examples.
I will continue to believe Wentz is a baller, Howie is a so so drafter but excellent cap manager and that Center will never ever be more important then QB, LT, DE, CB, WR1...

Goal post moved on the last admission!!

Called it!!

:hammer:

:nutswing:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahaha

Center taken in the first round.

LMAO!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I do it? 3/4’s of the time people say it they make zero sense.
All the fucking time. And it's not that it doesnt make sense, its just that you're incredibly stupid so you dont see it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahaha

Center taken in the first round.

LMAO!

What was funny is they said he was a generational type of Center and there hasn’t been one as good as come out in years. Still doesn’t make the top 15. Could you imagine them say this QB, WR, LT, CB, DE is a generational type of player and no one in years being as good as him and them not going top 15 let alone not being the first pick overall.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was funny is they said he was a generational type of Center and there hasn’t been one as good as come out in years. Still doesn’t make the top 15. Could you imagine them say this QB, WR, LT, CB, DE is a generational type of player and no one in years being as good as him and them not going top 15 let alone not being the first pick overall.

So the spin begins.

That didn't take long.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine thinking the draft is the best way to determine position importance. Legitimately couldn't be me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear that. Is that a consensus thought or just a person or two saying it?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine thinking the draft is the best way to determine position importance. Legitimately couldn't be me.

It’s one of the ways. Are QBs the most important position? Damn right. That’s why they always go early even mediocre QBs with losing records go top 10 like the kid from Duke