• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was funny is they said he was a generational type of Center and there hasn’t been one as good as come out in years. Still doesn’t make the top 15. Could you imagine them say this QB, WR, LT, CB, DE is a generational type of player and no one in years being as good as him and them not going top 15 let alone not being the first pick overall.

Wait... are you saying he’s “phenomenal”?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s one of the ways. Are QBs the most important position? Damn right. That’s why they always go early even mediocre QBs with losing records go top 10 like the kid from Duke
Should someone tell him that 95% of the time teams pick the player based on team need and not what position is most important, so his entire argument is really fucking stupid

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear that. Is that a consensus thought or just a person or two saying it?

Here’s espn website...

Bradbury is a natural knee-bender with excellent quickness and agility. He's an outstanding pass-blocker who has great awareness and mirrors well. Although he isn't a powerful drive blocker and fits best in zone-heavy schemes, he is tough and technically sound. He's a leader with a professional work ethic.

I don’t see “generational talent”.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should someone tell him that 95% of the time teams pick the player based on team need and not what position is most important, so his entire argument is really fucking stupid

he doesn't reason with knowledge. It hurts his tiny community college brain.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s espn website...

Bradbury is a natural knee-bender with excellent quickness and agility. He's an outstanding pass-blocker who has great awareness and mirrors well. Although he isn't a powerful drive blocker and fits best in zone-heavy schemes, he is tough and technically sound. He's a leader with a professional work ethic.

lol, is PE1 making shit up again?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oooooh. Thanks for telling me that. I guess no team in the top half of the draft for almost 50 years didn’t need a Center.
That was really fucking stupid dude/

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him go.
We love watching the Philly spin cycle in motion.
In his pea brain the draft should be set. ALL QBs go firts followed by ALL DEs so on and so forth.

Well until the later rounds when it's a coin toss between kicker, punter and center

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooh. Thanks for telling me that. I guess no team in the top half of the draft for almost 50 years didn’t need a Center.
That was really fucking stupid dude/
Could you at least use half a brain cell before you quote me again

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s espn website...

That's not very glowing

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s espn website...

Bradbury's mother called him phenomenal almost MVP once so he must be.