• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s running his mouth that I’m not a “real fan” ... according to his dingbat definition of what that is.

Oh. Not sure where he came up with that but you seem like a real fan too me.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talks all tough but he always backs down.

There's certain things he'll dig his heels in right or wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times when hearing the other side of the argument. Oh, I've been way wrong on picking games lately.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That city is so gross. Criminals and just down trodden. Smells like piss and disappointment

And puke. I've had a hand in that a few times before crossing the bridge heading back home.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certain things he'll dig his heels in right or wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times when hearing the other side of the argument. Oh, I've been way wrong on picking games lately.

IMO he’s usually talking out of the side of his ass... as in this case.

Watch for the deflection... it’s coming.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO he’s usually talking out of the side of his ass... as in this case.

Watch for the deflection... it’s coming.

We should blame the centers of the NFL. That thread is what really kicked things off.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this thread is still going? I thought for sure it would have died by now. Was fun early but to be honest the debate is just stupid.

1. The Eagles are 2-2 and I am ok with that considering the injuries they have had. It could be worse we could be 0-4 because all the games were close. The key for most teams is to come out of September with a .500 or better record. If you are unable to do that you are in trouble.

2. Carson Wentz just played his second game in 9 months. He did not take a single snap in the pre-season so giving the situation I think he has played really well. I would be concerned if he would have been bad. Could he play better? I think so and I think as each week goes by he will continually get better.

3. Nick Foles should start over Carson Wentz? That is so stupid it should not even warrant a response but it managed to get a thread to 11 pages..... ROFL.

4. Here is what is really stupid. The suggestion that Wentz is playing bad is just stupid. The part of the team that is playing bad is he defense. The secondary is pitiful. They were given a 14 point lead after half the clock was eaten up in the 3rd Qtr and their response was to make Mariota look like Aaron Rodgers.

5. It is a long season and I still think the Eagles win the division. They are still the best team in the NFC East.

6. Jim Schwartz better pull his head out of his ass. The only way you can get away with rushing just 4 is if you have elite corners. Well he Eagles do not have elite corners. His refusal to blitz is just fucking stupid. If you have Jalen Mills as one of your corners you need to get to the QB quickly.

It’s at milestone moments I like to go back and look at some the gems from earlier in this thread. Take this dipshit for instance...

Oh... btw... this mental midget put me on ignore bc he couldn’t handle the truth..

:hurt:

:nutswing:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny are how Pats fans are talking shit about the Eagles being 2-2. They obviously believe 2-2 mean something different in the AFC.

Or this beauty... Pats go on to win the Super Bowl!

LMFAO!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Goldensquirt having a meltdown again. No wonder you were Banned before ya fuckin asshat doosh nozzle

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s at milestone moments I like to go back and look at some the gems from earlier in this thread. Take this dipshit for instance...

Oh... btw... this mental midget put me on ignore bc he couldn’t handle the truth..

:hurt:

:nutswing:
Nice work Dbldwn... Keep those embers smoldering

giphy.gif