• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 was guaranteeing Wentz would have won MVP had he not gotten injured but NOW ... it’s a different story. It’s always a different story with this clown.

In before he starts callling everyone trolls. That’s his go to move when he’s been exposed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got hurt the game after the article. How does that not equal Wentz was not first before injury?
You do know how calendars work don't you?
Based on a certain e-mail, I have my doubts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. This is the best yet! Wentz had a 4 TD game but didn’t FINISH the game!! The NFL MVP award is a SEASON LONG award. Wentz didn’t finish the game so he was pretty much eliminated but don’t take my word for it...

NFL MVP Watch: Brady on top after ugly week, Antonio Brown could make history

That article takes into account Brady’s performance against the Dolphins AND wentz’s game against the Rams. Yup... Brady still in first. Not a shocker. You lose AGAIN.
But, but, but it's so clear why can't you see Brady had a bad December.
Wince ALMOST had a phenomenal December.
This is Philogic 101.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but it's so clear why can't you see Brady had a bad December.
Wince ALMOST had a phenomenal December.
This is Philogic 101.

Haha.

Brady ended up with 40 of the 50 first place votes!! Not bad for having a “bad December”!

LMAO!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we're going to assume something that didn't happened did happen?

There is no official who is in first who is in 2nd. It’s speculation and different writers felt different ways. There’s no official who is in 1st right now award. Some voters had him first some didn’t. I don’t know what you’re trying to say. Where’s the official who is in first after 13 weeks, 14 weeks etc list. Some writers did indeed did have him in first after the Rams game. It’s speculation. Don’t you get that. All I’m saying is many were saying he was in first til the Seattle game. The follow week he was fantastic and Brady was bad. I’m speculating he would have been most peoples MVP but neither you can say he wasn’t 1st and I can’t say he was. There’s no official ranking.
Why is it soooo important for you to point out he wouldn’t have won it. He had a great year and a really
REALLY good chance of winning MVP... til he got hurt. Why and try and deny that... cause you cant give him or the Eagles anything. The SN was just luck according to you. Wentz hasn’t proved he’s good to you. We are in cap hell according to you. Now it’s we will be in cap hell down the road. Our GM isn’t a good cap manager according to you. He isn’t better than Dak according to you. The entire team being decimated by injuries doesn’t count according to you. I mean what could you say that’s actually good about a team that’s won more playoff games in the last 14 months as compared to 23 years. Everything Philly sucks and how dare any Eagle fan actually say we have a good player or GM. They all suck according to you... even the sports writers in Philly suck. National magazines also suck if they listed Wentz as the 2nd best player in the NFL. Wentz gets voted 2nd best player by his peers but that is all wrong according to you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no official who is in first who is in 2nd. It’s speculation and different writers felt different ways. There’s no official who is in 1st right now award. Some voters had him first some didn’t. I don’t know what you’re trying to say. Where’s the official who is in first after 13 weeks, 14 weeks etc list. Some writers did indeed did have him in first after the Rams game. It’s speculation. Don’t you get that. All I’m saying is many were saying he was in first til the Seattle game. The follow week he was fantastic and Brady was bad. I’m speculating he would have been most peoples MVP but neither you can say he wasn’t 1st and I can’t say he was. There’s no official ranking.
Why is it soooo important for you to point out he wouldn’t have won it. He had a great year and a really
REALLY good chance of winning MVP... til he got hurt. Why and try and deny that... cause you cant give him or the Eagles anything. The SN was just luck according to you. Wentz hasn’t proved he’s good to you. We are in cap hell according to you. Now it’s we will be in cap hell down the road. Our GM isn’t a good cap manager according to you. He isn’t better than Dak according to you. The entire team being decimated by injuries doesn’t count according to you. I mean what could you say that’s actually good about a team that’s won more playoff games in the last 14 months as compared to 23 years. Everything Philly sucks and how dare any Eagle fan actually say we have a good player or GM. They all suck according to you... even the sports writers in Philly suck. National magazines also suck if they listed Wentz as the 2nd best player in the NFL. Wentz gets voted 2nd best player by his peers but that is all wrong according to you.

Oh... so NOW it’s all “speculation”. That’s quite a different tune that what you were saying before.

It’s not Wentz he’s calling out it’s you and your nonsense. Nice try at attempting to deflect away from that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be possibly any bigger of little bitch? For God's sake man, pull up your skirt.

Yes everyone of us can say he wasn't. You want to know why?

Because he WASN'T.

I just realized Wentz and wasn't have a lot of the same letters.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. So we should just ignore the fact that he got hurt?? Bwhahaha

Also, let’s just ignore the fact that Wilson had beaten Wentz already and some polls had him ahead of Wentz.

Your lie that Wentz was gonna run away with the MVP that year if he hadn’t gotten hurt has been exposed. He wasn’t even leading before he got hurt!!

BooM

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said Wentz isnt good, I said you're a MORON.

The Eagles are kicking the can down the road and you can't see that.

I never said your GM sucks, I just said all teams manipulate contracts the same way but you think ONE guy does it and no one else knows how.

As @dbldwn711 said earlier. It's not the Eagles I'm calling out, it's you and your OVER The TOP Moronic statements.

Fucking MORON.......

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. Wentz got hurt but is it reasonable to think after Wentz has a great game on the road against a top team throwing 4 TDs and 0 Ints in a win and Brady throws 1 TD and 2 Ints in a loss to a bad probably would have put Wentz back in the lead if he didn’t get hurt?
Could have ended up with 5 TDs that week, but alas we'll never know...

FYI, check those Int numbers. I know it makes a better story, but...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have ended up with 5 TDs that week, but alas we'll never know...

FYI, check those Int numbers. I know it makes a better story, but...

My bad you’re right

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Wentz isnt good, I said you're a MORON.

The Eagles are kicking the can down the road and you can't see that.

I never said your GM sucks, I just said all teams manipulate contracts the same way but you think ONE guy does it and no one else knows how.

As @dbldwn711 said earlier. It's not the Eagles I'm calling out, it's you and your OVER The TOP Moronic statements.

You said our GM isn’t known for being a good cap guy. I don’t get what you’re saying cause I’m a moron. You said EVERY team manipulates contracts yet we are in trouble because we do what every team does. I don’t get it. I asked Jarntt and now I’m gonna ask you... our GM has been doing this for a decade. When is it going to actually come back and bite us. I’ve been waiting and waiting

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said our GM isn’t known for being a good cap guy. I don’t get what you’re saying cause I’m a moron. You said EVERY team manipulates contracts yet we are in trouble because we do what every team does. I don’t get it. I asked Jarntt and now I’m gonna ask you... our GM has been doing this for a decade. When is it going to actually come back and bite us. I’ve been waiting and waiting
Go find where I said he wasn't a good cap guy.

What I said is he's no more of a genius than nearly every other NFL cap guy. They all do to same thing. Yes some more than others but they all play the same shell game.
Dallas played that game for years and some of us fans complained about it while others were fine as long as they were trying to win.

Eventually the pushing money back will catch up and the team will have to make hard decisions on cutting key players.
DeMarcus Ware was that cut for Dallas and it changed Dallas over aggressive contract re-dos.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go find where I said he wasn't a good cap guy.

What I said is he's no more of a genius than nearly every other NFL cap guy. They all do to same thing. Yes some more than others but they all play the same shell game.
Dallas played that game for years and some of us fans complained about it while others were fine as long as they were trying to win.

Eventually the pushing money back will catch up and the team will have to make hard decisions on cutting key players.
DeMarcus Ware was that cut for Dallas and it changed Dallas over aggressive contract re-dos.

I said “He’s known as an elite cap guy” and you went on and on about him not being one of the best. I post articles from across the country all calling him one of the top cap gurus in the league and you said all the reporters were lying. Every team does manipulate the cap but he’s the one GM that finds some new loop hole every year. He’s been doing his thing for a decade and we are still waiting for cap hell. It’s like these fundamental Christians on the corner screaming the end is coming soon.
He’s an incredible cap guy
He’s an OK/mediocre drafter
You’re wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he adds more than the other backs.

When are you going to understand that they are here to let you know the Eagles are absolutely fucked. Wentz isn’t good. The GM is in cap hell... wait, will put us in cap hell. The SB was just luck. Drop it brother and just accept the fact it’s over for Philly and nothing on our team is good.