• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice article it says “Carson Wentz was on the top of our list since mid season”

You must have missed this. You know the part the title talks about.

With four weeks to play, the MVP leader is a dude who has won it twice before. Can Brady hold on? Is it fair to knock it away from Wentz after one down week? And how much gap-closing do the Seahawks need to do in the standings to put Wilson in the lead with all he's doing for them?

In short it says Brady had taken over the 1 spot with RW and Wince fighting over #2.

In other words your claim Wince was going to win the MVP holds no water

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed this. You know the part the title talks about.

With four weeks to play, the MVP leader is a dude who has won it twice before. Can Brady hold on? Is it fair to knock it away from Wentz after one down week? And how much gap-closing do the Seahawks need to do in the standings to put Wilson in the lead with all he's doing for them?

In short it says Brady had taken over the 1 spot with RW and Wince fighting over #2.

In other words your claim Wince was going to win the MVP holds no water

It holds water cause the next week Wentz was fucking phenomenal throwing 4 TDs in 3 quarters and Brady had a mediocre December.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... you guys are tripping.
1. It says Wentz was in the lead the ENTIRE time up to the Seattle game
2. Then Brady passes Wentz after the Eagles Seattle game
3. The next week on the road on back to back west coast road games Wentz throws 4 TDs in 3 quarters and Brady throws one. Could Brady still be in the lead? Possibly but I doubt it but it was over for Wentz cause he got hurt. Brady didn’t have a strong December as I remember. Wentz was gonna win it.
Why are you ignoring the fact this is the game Wentz got hurt on and NEVER reclaimed the 1 spot?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you take the sentence and cut it off to suit your narrative. For YEARS you’ve said Wentz was a lock for the MVP before his injury. This article states that 1) he wasn’t even leading the race the week going into his injury and 2) his lead over Brady was only a SLIGHT lead. Here is the FULL sentence you cite from that article:

It has been Carson Wentz at the top of our poll since we started it at midseason, but Tom Brady has been right behind him the whole time.

You misrepresented yet again.

have you noticed that he conveniently misremembers things when trying to cover up his mistakes?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got hurt the next week so the article doesn’t say but to beat a top team on the road while throwing 4 TDs in 3 quarters and Brady having one I guess Wentz.

Hahaha. This is the best yet! Wentz had a 4 TD game but didn’t FINISH the game!! The NFL MVP award is a SEASON LONG award. Wentz didn’t finish the game so he was pretty much eliminated but don’t take my word for it...

NFL MVP Watch: Brady on top after ugly week, Antonio Brown could make history

That article takes into account Brady’s performance against the Dolphins AND wentz’s game against the Rams. Yup... Brady still in first. Not a shocker. You lose AGAIN.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. This is the best yet! Wentz had a 4 TD game but didn’t FINISH the game!! The NFL MVP award is a SEASON LONG award. Wentz didn’t finish the game so he was pretty much eliminated but don’t take my word for it...

NFL MVP Watch: Brady on top after ugly week, Antonio Brown could make history

That article takes into account Brady’s performance against the Dolphins AND wentz’s game against the Rams. Yup... Brady still in first. Not a shocker. You lose AGAIN.

No shit. Wentz got hurt but is it reasonable to think after Wentz has a great game on the road against a top team throwing 4 TDs and 0 Ints in a win and Brady throws 1 TD and 2 Ints in a loss to a bad probably would have put Wentz back in the lead if he didn’t get hurt?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. Wentz got hurt but is it reasonable to think after Wentz has a great game on the road against a top team throwing 4 TDs and 0 Ints in a win and Brady throws 1 TD and 2 Ints in a loss to a bad probably would have put Wentz back in the lead if he didn’t get hurt?

Hahaha. So we should just ignore the fact that he got hurt?? Bwhahaha

Also, let’s just ignore the fact that Wilson had beaten Wentz already and some polls had him ahead of Wentz.

Your lie that Wentz was gonna run away with the MVP that year if he hadn’t gotten hurt has been exposed. He wasn’t even leading before he got hurt!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What other fake stats do you wanna give Wentz in the games that followed the Rams game??

:hurt:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Just answer one question.
Did Wentz ever climb back to #1?

I think he did during the Rams game the next week. That was a HUGE game with the one seed at stake. It was the 2nd west coast away game and he was tremendous. Brady played horribly and lost. But Wentz was discarded off of most people’s list cause he was done. If he wasn’t hurt I’m pretty sure he would have been 1 again. In the above article some dropped Wentz off the list all together and someone put him at 1.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he did during the Rams game the next week. That was a HUGE game with the one seed at stake. It was the 2nd west coast away game and he was tremendous. Brady played horribly and lost. But Wentz was discarded off of most people’s list cause he was done. If he wasn’t hurt I’m pretty sure he would have been 1 again. In the above article some dropped Wentz off the list all together and someone put him at 1.
You THINK he did...
News flash, no he never did regain the 1 spot.

Now with this information do you want to resubmit your answer?

You looking awfully suspect with that squirming answer you just gave.

I mean its was a simple Yes or No answer,and you came up with You Think?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now we're going to assume something that didn't happened did happen?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, more speculation from you. Wentz lost the HUGE game against Wilson. Brady was having a great year (one of his bests). Here’s ANOTHER article that had him in front of Wentz before the Rams game.

The Debrief, Week 13: Updating MVP and other awards races

You keep spinning but get nowhere.