• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to understand that they are here to let you know the Eagles are absolutely fucked. Wentz isn’t good. The GM is in cap hell... wait, will put us in cap hell. The SB was just luck. Drop it brother and just accept the fact it’s over for Philly and nothing on our team is good.

I still get to wear my Super Bowl Champion attire, right?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go find where I said he wasn't a good cap guy.

What I said is he's no more of a genius than nearly every other NFL cap guy. They all do to same thing. Yes some more than others but they all play the same shell game.
Dallas played that game for years and some of us fans complained about it while others were fine as long as they were trying to win.

Eventually the pushing money back will catch up and the team will have to make hard decisions on cutting key players.
DeMarcus Ware was that cut for Dallas and it changed Dallas over aggressive contract re-dos.

NFL GM Power Rankings: John Dorsey, Kevin Colbert rank top 5

Must be some kind of mistake here...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said “He’s known as an elite cap guy” and you went on and on about him not being one of the best. I post articles from across the country all calling him one of the top cap gurus in the league and you said all the reporters were lying. Every team does manipulate the cap but he’s the one GM that finds some new loop hole every year. He’s been doing his thing for a decade and we are still waiting for cap hell. It’s like these fundamental Christians on the corner screaming the end is coming soon.
He’s an incredible cap guy
He’s an OK/mediocre drafter
You’re wrong
I don't know how to slow this down any more for you, but every GM/Cap manager knows the same rules and know how to play the game. Howie is just more willing to risk the future for today.
Stephen Jones was once credited with Cap Magic. That didn't make him a magician or any better than anyone else, just that he was able to stay in cap hell for years and still manage the cap. At least until the final bill came due and the team had to cut Ware and stay out of FA for a couple of years.

If you don't see how the Eagles are on this same road that's a you problem, and I cannot help you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to understand that they are here to let you know the Eagles are absolutely fucked. Wentz isn’t good. The GM is in cap hell... wait, will put us in cap hell. The SB was just luck. Drop it brother and just accept the fact it’s over for Philly and nothing on our team is good.

Nice deflection!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: GNG

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought this was rather obvious when I posted.
But I'm more than happy to explain things.

Howie Roseman is ranked #2 among GM Power Rankings.
Based on the preponderance of evidence as provided on this board, that appears to be way too high and must be some kind of mistake.

Was that too fast? Was the link broken?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on the preponderance of evidence as provided on this board, that appears to be way too high and must be some kind of mistake.

Differing opinions.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW... the butthurt is strong in this one!

Ok... so we can’t be critical of Wentz AND Howie. Anyone else or are all Eagles personnel off limits too?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He dropped to 4th in my fantasy league so i grabbed him.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dropped to 4th in my fantasy league so i grabbed him.
You're fantasy league must be filled with a bunch of trolls

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said “He’s known as an elite cap guy” and you went on and on about him not being one of the best. I post articles from across the country all calling him one of the top cap gurus in the league and you said all the reporters were lying. Every team does manipulate the cap but he’s the one GM that finds some new loop hole every year. He’s been doing his thing for a decade and we are still waiting for cap hell. It’s like these fundamental Christians on the corner screaming the end is coming soon.
He’s an incredible cap guy
He’s an OK/mediocre drafter
You’re wrong

I’m loving this new strategy of yours that is “hey, I’m just posting articles... it’s not MY opinion.”

Bwhahahaha

The chickens are coming home to roost!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oohhh... the “victim card”! Another one of your favorites!! This is out of the old playbook!!

You’re bullshit is catching up with you!

The chickens are coming home to roost!