• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

post your sleeper team

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the fix. Thought it looked right.

But there are Few Constants in this NFL Universe.

A) Patriots winning the AFC East. Buffalo will give them a scare but i see 11-5 and wildcard for them. New England goes 12-4

B) The Steelers getting into the playoffs.

Other then that Crap shoot.

I see the Patriots winning the AFC East this year and maybe next season. After that the Patriots will slip slowly into mediocrity and you'll see a team like the Bills or Jets being perennial champions.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Patriots winning the AFC East this year and maybe next season. After that the Patriots will slip slowly into mediocrity and you'll see a team like the Bills or Jets being perennial champions.

Same. Bills give scares both years before taking over.

IMO i don't trust Darnold. Seen him stink up the joint in big games

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There is some truth to that. The Rams were the same way until they had a killer offseason last year. I feel like the Bucs were the team that had a killer offseason this year. Still, you look at the NFC South and you just know the Saints are going to be good which leads very little room for a team like the Bucs competing against the Panthers and Falcons.

The difference between the two is the Rams brought in new coaching which was the issue. Fisher can coach defense but is awful when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.

The Rams were like the 2011 9ers in that the roster was good but the coaching wasn't especially on the offense which was just terrible.

Bucs are trotting out the same coaches that had the team underperforming last year which is why I fully expect them to underperform again this season and it doesn't help the NFC South is a strong division that will beat itself up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between the two is the Rams brought in new coaching which was the issue. Fisher can coach defense but is awful when it comes to the offensive side of the ball.

The Rams were like the 2011 9ers in that the roster was good but the coaching wasn't especially on the offense which was just terrible.

Bucs are trotting out the same coaches that had the team underperforming last year which is why I fully expect them to underperform again this season and it doesn't help the NFC South is a strong division that will beat itself up.
ya!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Bucs issues are on D. I know Vernon Hargreaves has been disappointing they also didnt have any pass rushers and its hard to do anything without pass rushers. Mike Smith had a few terrible in-game moments on the Falcons but I never really saw him as a liability at the coordinator level. He has been on a 4 year losing streak, though, so maybe there are some coaching issues.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey people don't sleep on the Browns. They might win 2 games. And no you fuckers the preseason doesn't count!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More shocked than you were when Wentz didn't win MVP?

He had it wrapped up before the injury. Once he got hurt every knew he wasn’t winning it... but that trophy was his.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love SF but so does everyone else so they aren't at all a sleeper

I'm gonna go with San Diego to finally put it all together with that loaded roster and have a 12-4 type season and be a real threat In the AFC
These are my two but can't really call either a sleeper.

Both non-playoff teams from last year that will make the playoffs this year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is SD a sleeper and SF not a sleeper?

Cause SF seems to be everyones darling pick this season, I guess technically they are a sleeper, but seems everyone is talking highly of SF

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a little stunned with the Houston picks.

I dont see them doing as well as people think. There division is like Normady.

Jags are coming off a 13-3 season and a AFC Championship game berth. Don't show any signs of slowing down.

Titans are coming off a good season. They still have alot of the guys from last year and a healthy Marroita

Colts have a alright defense and Luck is healthy and He has protection acquired by the NFL draft. I would consider them a honorable mention for sleeper.

The other Honorable mention is Buffalo

My problem with Houston is that Im not a believer that Deshaun Watson is built for a 16 game season, he soooo strikes me as an RG3 type injury prone body, and down goes their season with Watson

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause SF seems to be everyones darling pick this season, I guess technically they are a sleeper, but seems everyone is talking highly of SF
SF, Arizona and Seattle all seem close together, imo.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay, Houston

Another team (CIN) that is using the patience model with maybe the wrong HC...Koetter is just okay as an OC. I thought Tampa was ready to make a move last year, and they weren't ready...I like the Vita Vea pick, but I don't think he's a big impact kind of player. Jones the RB could have a bigger impact, but they need edge help. Better than 5-11, maybe 9-7 topside.

HOU...I agree...getting Watson and Watts back.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team (CIN) that is using the patience model with maybe the wrong HC...Koetter is just okay as an OC. I thought Tampa was ready to make a move last year, and they weren't ready...I like the Vita Vea pick, but I don't think he's a big impact kind of player. Jones the RB could have a bigger impact, but they need edge help.
They traded for JPP and signed Vinny Curry. Not the best pass rush ever but definitely an upgrade. If they get one of the CBs they drafted to pan out then they'll probably have a halfway decent defense.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They traded for JPP and signed Vinny Curry. Not the best pass rush ever but definitely an upgrade. If they get one of the CBs they drafted to pan out then they'll probably have a halfway decent defense.

I forgot about the Curry signing....good pick up...I still think HC is suspect, but they have the framework for a DEF that can compete week in week out.

I keep looking for TN and TB to move up the ranks, but maybe the Bucs are ready to do it...tough DIV.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False, Wrong, and Derp

I know being a Cowboy fan for the last 22 years has reduced you to being only able to post about how Carson Wentz isn’t good and that McNabb was not a stud in the early 2000’s. Hopefully Dallas can do something worth mentioning so you can stop reminding us how terrible Wentz and McNabb are/were.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know being a Cowboy fan for the last 22 years has reduced you to being only able to post about how Carson Wentz isn’t good and that McNabb was not a stud in the early 2000’s. Hopefully Dallas can do something worth mentioning so you can stop reminding us how terrible Wentz and McNabb are/were.
jesus christ quit responding

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently derpy people at NFL.com thinks the Chiefs O will be 13th, so by definition, the Chiefs are a sleeper.