• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I don't treat anyone I care about the way I treat you.

Somehow I doubt that. You rage on here daily about such insignificant crap.

“Those reporters are all fucking ball washers and lie in their articles for approval”

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't hurt me. He can't hurt me. Dad taught me not to cry. Growing up in a gang area taught me there is much more pain out there than words can inflict.

I didn’t say he hurt you. I said you hurt him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I doubt that. You rage on here daily about such insignificant crap.

“Those reporters are all fucking ball washers and lie in their articles for approval”

Get some help. That’s not rage.

You take incredibly personal anything negative said about the eagles. That’s not normal

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. I hate this damn phone keyboard. I caught it at least two other times on that same post. Once on this one.

Delete those cookies. Apparently someone :rolleyes2: has been using your phone and searching BBC quite often:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get some help. That’s not rage.

You take incredibly personal anything negative said about the eagles. That’s not normal

What’s not normal is being a grown man and dedicating your life to trolling chat boards

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet kettle.

I argue points but I don’t come on here trolling people over pointless shit just itching to start shit with people. You may disagree with my points but I rarely troll and never say shit like “Zeke Elliot sucks” etc

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I argue points but I don’t come on here trolling people over pointless shit just itching to start shit with people. You may disagree with my points but I rarely troll and never say shit like “Zeke Elliot sucks” etc

Hahahaha

YOU “argue points”.

WE “troll”.

That right there sums up perfectly why you need help.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“You must be a poor husband/father” is you “arguing points”.

LMFAO!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Eagles are going to exercise the 5th year of Wentz's rookie contract...let me repeat that...the 5th year of his rookie contract.

Nobody has to sign anything, it's already in the contract.

Looks like the Eagles need some more time to see if Wentz is worth the big pay day.

I was right...all along. Called it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart if Philly can get Wentz to sign for less right now and he finds health, but risky if he never stays healthy. I'd pay out his rookie deal, pick up the 5th year option and then tag him once if he still can't stay on the field. But at a minimum you wait until after the 5th year option. Foles is no longer around to bail him out.

CARSON WENTZQB, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Speaking Monday, Eagles GM Howie Roseman said the team "wants to" sign Carson Wentz to an extension.
Wentz has one year left on his rookie deal with a 2020 team option. He's under contractual control for two more years, and the franchise tag is obviously a last resort thereafter. Wentz hasn't been totally healthy for the better part of two seasons now since tearing his ACL near the end of the 2017 campaign. He'd be smart to maybe wait and bet on himself for a rebound this year and then cash in at a later time. The Eagles likely want to see him healthy before doing a deal as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hardly ever talk Football any more. Most of what you have done the last year plus has been arguing and trolling and you constantly make little wise ass comments that serve no purpose other than to stir shit. It's fine because others do to, but at least man up and own it. :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart if Philly can get Wentz to sign for less right now and he finds health, but risky if he never stays healthy. I'd pay out his rookie deal, pick up the 5th year option and then tag him once if he still can't stay on the field. But at a minimum you wait until after the 5th year option. Foles is no longer around to bail him out.

CARSON WENTZQB, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Speaking Monday, Eagles GM Howie Roseman said the team "wants to" sign Carson Wentz to an extension.
Wentz has one year left on his rookie deal with a 2020 team option. He's under contractual control for two more years, and the franchise tag is obviously a last resort thereafter. Wentz hasn't been totally healthy for the better part of two seasons now since tearing his ACL near the end of the 2017 campaign. He'd be smart to maybe wait and bet on himself for a rebound this year and then cash in at a later time. The Eagles likely want to see him healthy before doing a deal as well.

:nono:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$= Butt Ra*e