• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the best young QB at the time but that was before Mahomes burst on the scene and that title now does go to Mahomes.

Wentz is phenomenal. He’s going to be a star for a long time.

You are uneducated.

Dude rages at me day after day after day and I usually let it slide. After being cursed out 4000 time I say “You must be a great Dad with you’re anger problems”. I see you have no issue with him attacking me day after day for football talk.

I did win TOY out of over 800 teachers. I’ll offer you the same bet. We will both send Ford $1000 and if I deliver proof it’s mine if not it’s your.
Want to put your money where your mouth is?

I did think the Eagles would be better with so many good but injured players returning. They struggled and had a shit ton of injuries again. I was wrong. Totally. But that’s one thing you, Handi or Manster would never admit.

I thought he’d be back week one. He came back week 3. I was guessing and had no insight. Who cares??

You guys made up this AMVP nonsense. I think he had it wrapped up easily. He got hurt. That doesn’t take away from his tremendous season does it.

Garbage!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude why do you ride my nuts with people like Handicappers, Manster and DblDown around. I try to come correct and have to deal with their nonsense and do step down to their level but come on man. I get cursed out daily by Manster and deal with non stop BS from Handi and DblDown and you get on my case. Cut me a break dude. I always respected you but it’s ridiculous the standards you hold me to but not those 3 clowns.

I know it pisses you off when I question dudes about rooting for out of town teams and I get it but do you even see the non stop nonsense from these guys and not a peep from you.
True, but I don't see many others doing what you say they do and then stating that they don't do it and it's everyone else's fault including mine. If someone comes on here just to argue I honestly don't usually read their posts. Plus you're an Eagles fan :suds:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he doesn't get extended this year unless he takes less now. If he waits and has a good year he can probably command more, maybe much more. But of course, he runs the risk of getting injured again, and getting Wally Pipp'd by Nate Studfeld...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he doesn't get extended this year unless he takes less now. If he waits and has a good year he can probably command more, maybe much more. But of course, he runs the risk of getting injured again, and getting Wally Pipp'd by Nate Studfeld...

“Risk of injury”? Bwhahaha

There is no “risk”. He will get injured. Sorry for that... I really am. Nobody likes to see a player get injured but he’s made of fine china

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I don't see many others doing what you say they do and then stating that they don't do it and it's everyone else's fault including mine. If someone comes on here just to argue I honestly don't usually read their posts. Plus you're an Eagles fan :suds:

Maybe I’m just being a sensitive little bitch... which I can be, but it seems like this to me my brother:
PE1 “Eagles are a good team”
Manster “They fucking suck and you’re a fucking moron who needs to suck on the dildo stuck in your ass”
PE1 “Dude, why are you so angry.
Jarntt “You never talk football”

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m just being a sensitive little bitch... which I can be, but it seems like this to me my brother:
Manster “They fucking suck and you’re a fucking moron who needs to suck on the dildo stuck in your ass”
That's nowhere close to the narrative.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nowhere close to the narrative.

True but your nonstop insults and homophobia are just tiresome. You come on here day after day insulting someone you know nothing about over football opinions.
I mean, “suck on the dildo that’s stuck in your ass” is just a little too much. Especially when it’s day after day after of insults over something so ridiculous as football opinions.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but your nonstop insults and homophobia are just tiresome. You come on here day after day insulting someone you know nothing about over football opinions.
I mean, “suck on the dildo that’s stuck in your ass” is just a little too much. Especially when it’s day after day after of insults over something so ridiculous as football opinions.

Haha

“Too much for me”??

Yeah... you’re being a sensitive bitch. Not a little one... a big one

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
continues to be everyone else fault...but what do I know, I'm angry all the time :L

It’s not everyone else’s fault at all. I dish out crap too but I don’t get the non stop anger over football opinions. Have I ever said to you “suck on the dildo stuck in your ass” or “fuck you you fucking moron” day after day and then have Jarntt get on your ass for not talking football. I’m 100% part of the nonsense that goes on around here but I was just asking Jarntt why he has an issue with it when Manster, Handi and DblDown come was absolute stupidity day after day after day.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not everyone else’s fault at all. I dish out crap too but I don’t get the non stop anger over football opinions. Have I ever said to you “suck on the dildo stuck in your ass” or “fuck you you fucking moron” day after day and then have Jarntt get on your ass for not talking football. I’m 100% part of the nonsense that goes on around here but I was just asking Jarntt why he has an issue with it when Manster, Handi and DblDown come was absolute stupidity day after day after day.

Translation:

My bullshit is more meaningful than your bullshit.

FYI..

Weak minded people think like this.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that comment did exactly what it was meant to do.