• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no. It was really awful what I did. I’m sorry to say some people are successful because that makes me gay.
I would say you are fantastic at your profession too. Coming on chat boards and fighting and fighting and fighting with over completely pointless shit. You’re great at it. Hope it makes you happy to be a total asshole non stop everyday.
Tissue?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you label what we do/say “fighting” but what you do not considered what you do/say “fighting”?
Actually I wouldn't call what she does as fighting either. Whinning, sniveling and slurpping yes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you label what we do/say “fighting” but what you do not considered what you do/say “fighting”?

I come here to talk football. And of all the members here there are only 3 that come here to start shit, cause trouble, troll, make Eagles post after Eagles post and that’s you, Handi and the Patriots guy.
I rarely get along with Manster and Schmoopy but they do come to talk football... SteelersPride too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I wouldn't call what she does as fighting either. Whinning, sniveling and slurpping yes.

Don’t forget schooling fools on the actual length of contracts too.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come here to talk football. And of all the members here there are only 3 that come here to start shit, cause trouble, troll, make Eagles post after Eagles post and that’s you, Handi and the Patriots guy.
I rarely get along with Manster and Schmoopy but they do come to talk football... SteelersPride too.

Hahaha

So YOU talk football but we fight.

Hahaha

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I correctly predicted MONTHS before it happened that the eagles would be better off going to Foles instead of Wentz. It was obvious to me watching Wentz that he wasn’t the same player.

You with your homer glasses scoffed at me, called me a troll and told me I was wrong. You cited Wentz’s stats each game yet the eagles kept losing. You blamed the o line, the running game and anybody else you could but not wentz.

Then after losing to the cowboys for the SECOND time the team made the move and what do you know! The eagles go on a run and make the playoffs.

No sir. We were all talking football and you were being a whiny homer. You were the one being a name caller and a baby. You were the one who couldn’t admit he was wrong.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come here to talk football.

No you don't. You come here to argue. It just happens to be on a football board. There are plenty of other threads that you could actually be talking football in, yet you hardly do. You're just a moth to a flame in these threads.

And when you're not here arguing, you're arguing on the Politics Forum. That's really the place for people like you who like arguing.

If you have to state constantly that you're here to talk football, you're lying. Period.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't. You come here to argue. It just happens to be on a football board. There are plenty of other threads that you could actually be talking football in, yet you hardly do. You're just a moth to a flame in these threads.

And when you're not here arguing, you're arguing on the Politics Forum. That's really the place for people like you who like arguing.

If you have to state constantly that you're here to talk football, you're lying. Period.

I come here to argue about football that is true. I also come here to teach things like it’s a 4 year contract. Remember the one you called me an idiot on and you were the one who is wrong. Remember that

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come here to argue about football that is true. I also come here to teach things like it’s a 4 year contract. Remember the one you called me an idiot on and you were the one who is wrong. Remember that

You also “taught” us that:

Wentz was “the best young QB in football.
The eagles would be better AFTER winning the SB
That Wentz would be mvp
That he was “ahead of schedule on his injury
That the eagles wouldn’t play with Foles at QB
That Foles is just a back up QB
That eagles lost when Wentz was at QB bc of a bad defense, no running game, etc yet they won with those same things under Foles
That Wentz wasn’t a problem in the locker room despite him admitting he was
That Wentz would beat dak

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're arguing opinions and semantics, where there is no right and wrong.

At some point, a normal person would just stop and realize this is going nowhere.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also “taught” us that:

Wentz was “the best young QB in football.
The eagles would be better AFTER winning the SB
That Wentz would be mvp
That he was “ahead of schedule on his injury
That the eagles wouldn’t play with Foles at QB
That Foles is just a back up QB
That eagles lost when Wentz was at QB bc of a bad defense, no running game, etc yet they won with those same things under Foles
That Wentz wasn’t a problem in the locker room despite him admitting he was
That Wentz would beat dak
Wow as a former TOY he has taught us quite a bit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dbldwn, remember when he said that Foles would "definitely start week ONE" last season?

do you think a super agent told him that info, as well? lol

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dbldwn, remember when he said that Foles would "definitely start week ONE" last season?

do you think a super agent told him that info, as well? lol

Hahaha

He did say Wentz would start week one! He said something like “I know all the reports say he’s not starting but I’ve got a funny feeling”

He ignores the reports when they don’t fit his narrative but when they do he takes them as gospel

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @handicappers did you see where he ran away when I challenged him to show me how his “exaggeration” would was going to expose my stupidity?!?!

Haha

He’s so predictable