• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the number? What’s the thread that’s currently ahead of it?
I'd have to check while using a desktop, but you can sort the replies by most or least by clicking the replies button while using a computer. The Patriots super thread is the only one ahead of it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you mean you bestie Mr. Buss? GTFO

I really don’t get your angle at all. Always angry. Always starting shit. You just come on here to call everybody stupid. Let everyone know they are idiots and that SB teams suck. This board is just over flowing with angry lonely older white men. Bizarre

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t get your angle at all. Always angry. Always starting shit. You just come on here to call everybody stupid. Let everyone know they are idiots and that SB teams suck. This board is just over flowing with angry lonely older white men. Bizarre
Get over it drama queen.
I call a spade a spade. If you want to act stupid on here you need to be prepared to be called on it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it drama queen.
I call a spade a spade. If you want to act stupid on here you need to be prepared to be called on it.

Ok, thank for letting me know that I can’t call a first team all pro RT good and I also can’t go on the NFL website and get a top 5 agent in the business and call them one of the best agents. Thanks for letting me know how awful I am for saying some people are really good at their profession. I’ll never do it again. It was an awful awful thing I did and I deserved to get ripped for it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

southern-racoons-on-beach-picture-id148607787

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to check while using a desktop, but you can sort the replies by most or least by clicking the replies button while using a computer. The Patriots super thread is the only one ahead of it.
Yes, but the Pat's Super Thread is multi thread merge.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Yep, me and super agents don’t understand. Do you understand how fucking ridiculous you are. 100% proof. What YOU don’t understand is a 5th year option does not make it a 5 year contract.
Now you’re saying I’m lying and making fake emails. Thanks bro. I said on everything I love it’s honest.

Cut contracts? We’ve been making big money deals. And see here you go again. Newspaper writers across the country are all wrong but you’re right.

Fucking a superstar agent tells you you are wrong but it’s still not good enough. You just can’t do it. You will never admit defeat under any circumstance

Liar

You’re still wrong and refuse to admit it. You have low self esteem and always will. Loser

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fag

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he really believes that we should fall for that bullshit made up email.

I mean, if you’re gonna make it up, get the time stamps right. That’s just lazy and stupid

And the name.

Haha

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s totally lost it. He’ll do anything to not get clowned on. He refuses to admit he was wrong, yet again. Such a sad lonely old almost TOY

Every other time he’s proven wrong he says “that’s not wrong... it’s my opinion!”

Bwhahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, thank for letting me know that I can’t call a first team all pro RT good and I also can’t go on the NFL website and get a top 5 agent in the business and call them one of the best agents. Thanks for letting me know how awful I am for saying some people are really good at their profession. I’ll never do it again. It was an awful awful thing I did and I deserved to get ripped for it.
You can do whatever you want you drama queen.
You just sound gay as fuck when you say it time and time again.
Here's a hint for you. We all know Lame was a one time 1st team AP and Mr. Buss is a top agent. It's like saying I'm looking at the blue sky everytime you'd mention sky.
So keep at it, it actually fits your sensitive personality.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can do whatever you want you drama queen.
You just sound gay as fuck when you say it time and time again.
Here's a hint for you. We all know Lame was a one time 1st team AP and Mr. Buss is a top agent. It's like saying I'm looking at the blue sky everytime you'd mention sky.
So keep at it, it actually fits your sensitive personality.

No no. It was really awful what I did. I’m sorry to say some people are successful because that makes me gay.
I would say you are fantastic at your profession too. Coming on chat boards and fighting and fighting and fighting with over completely pointless shit. You’re great at it. Hope it makes you happy to be a total asshole non stop everyday.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no. It was really awful what I did. I’m sorry to say some people are successful because that makes me gay.
I would say you are fantastic at your profession too. Coming on chat boards and fighting and fighting and fighting with over completely pointless shit. You’re great at it. Hope it makes you happy to be a total asshole non stop everyday.

Why do you label what we do/say “fighting” but what you do not considered what you do/say “fighting”?