• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know why computer email says one time and my cell phone says another but my cell phone shows I sent the email at 2:16 and not 3:16. 2:16 was before he answered me. So I wasnt lying @Manster7588

My daughter just check my computer setting and it wasnt set on Arizona time but my cell phone was. THeres the answer.

thumbnail_IMG-3603.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in to see if the last 148 pages were any different than the first 200. Did we find out who has the biggest penis yet?
Well mine is not very big around.
Only about as big around as a beer can, but it's long.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. Maybe it’s the time difference but on every that is dear to me may god strike them down if I’m lying. You can tell that he emailed me and what he said.
What also is strange is I emailed him at about 12 not 3
Sure you did.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a card to maybe make you feel better.

Blah_Blah_Blah_STFU_Note_Cards_Pk_of_20_300x300.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you did.

Now you see my proof from my cell phone picture? But I get your style. Never admit you’re wrong even if one of the most famous and powerful agents who made a living doing first round contracts told you that you are wrong. Sad at you incredibly low self esteem that you couldn’t just say, “Hmmm, my bad. I guess I was wrong”. You’ll never do it.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the end of the month this thread will have the most replies of any in this board's history

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you see my proof from my cell phone picture? But I get your style. Never admit you’re wrong even if one of the most famous and powerful agents who made a living doing first round contracts told you that you are wrong. Sad at you incredibly low self esteem that you couldn’t just say, “Hmmm, my bad. I guess I was wrong”. You’ll never do it.

1. Again emails are too easy to change.
2. Agents and players can only negotiate the 4 years. Just because they can't negotiate the option doesnt mean it's not there.
3. His reply is written at a jr. high school level. If that's his writing style maybe trained monkeys could negotiate these contracts.

CBA states the option must be included in the contract.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Agents and players can only negotiate the 4 years. Just because they can't negotiate the option doesnt mean it's not there.
3. His reply is written at a jr. high school level. If that's his writing style maybe trained monkeys could negotiate these contracts.

Why didn’t he post the reply?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re a lying fag

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it sure is in the contract. He confirmed that. Bus Cook is one of the most powerful well known agents in the NFL. He’s represented Hall Of Famers. I specifically said “the option is included in the four year contract. Does that mean it’s a 5 year or 4 year contract”... and he replied “It is a 4 year contract”. Just accept it an move on. You have every right to disagree with me but when you bring in the experts in the field it’s over. It is over. Not that it was a big deal (outside of calling me a moron 40 times) but you are wrong. Just take the L and move on cause it’s not a big deal.
I’m shocked he replied and I don’t think a man in his position has an hour to thoroughly answer the question in detail to some stranger. That’s why I kept the question focused and to the point.
You are wrong. Does that matter? Not to most people. Most people would just be like, “Hmmmm, I was mistaken” but you can’t do it.

Months ago I post 6 articles written by paid, professional writer are stating the Eagles GM was indeed known as a cap guru. But you couldn’t accept that proof either and replied, “They are all lying ball washers”. It’s really bizarre on topics so pointless you can’t even admit fault. Why? Who cares? I’ve been wrong on here several times. No big deal to me.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it sure is in the contract. He confirmed that. Bus Cook is one of the most powerful well known agents in the NFL. He’s represented Hall Of Famers. I specifically said “the option is included in the four year contract. Does that mean it’s a 5 year or 4 year contract”... and he replied “It is a 4 year contract”. Just accept it an move on. You have every right to disagree with me but when you bring in the experts in the field it’s over. It is over. Not that it was a big deal (outside of calling me a moron 40 times) but you are wrong. Just take the L and move on cause it’s not a big deal.
I’m shocked he replied and I don’t think a man in his position has an hour to thoroughly answer the question in detail to some stranger. That’s why I kept the question focused and to the point.
You are wrong. Does that matter? Not to most people. Most people would just be like, “Hmmmm, I was mistaken” but you can’t do it.

Months ago I post 6 articles written by paid, professional writer are stating the Eagles GM was indeed known as a cap guru. But you couldn’t accept that proof either and replied, “They are all lying ball washers”. It’s really bizarre on topics so pointless you can’t even admit fault. Why? Who cares? I’ve been wrong on here several times. No big deal to me.

Bullshit. You still haven’t proven anything with your made up email bullshit. Just because you make up an email, send the fake email to steelerspride, then swear it’s real...doesn’t make it true. You’re a fraud and the time stamps prove it

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you refuse to understand the CBA, but you do. I'm just going to agree to disagree with you.
If you want however I can show you how easy it is to edit/fake an email.

As for your GM being a cap guru, and has the Eagles having to cut players just to get under the cap leaving to team a good number of players under the 53 man roster makes him a cap guru, then so is Steven Jones, because he played the Cap Shell game for years.

A cap guru is a guy who keeps his team at the top every year without having to cut contracts. The cuts the Eagles are going to have to make will leave the team thin. Good luck if a few injuries hit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you refuse to understand the CBA, but you do. I'm just going to agree to disagree with you.

As for your GM being a cap guru, and has the Eagles having to cut players just to get under the cap leaving to team a good number of players under the 53 man roster makes him a cap guru, then so is Steven Jones, because he played the Cap Shell game for years.

A cap guru is a guy who keeps his team at the top every year without having to cut contracts. The cuts the Eagles are going to have to make will leave the team thin. Good luck if a few injuries hit.

No this is all BS:mad2:
Everyone from every team on here are just trolls. We're all jealous Philly lucked into winning a SB.
We won't stand for it.
~Philidiots~:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, me and super agents don’t understand. Do you understand how fucking ridiculous you are. 100% proof. What YOU don’t understand is a 5th year option does not make it a 5 year contract.
Now you’re saying I’m lying and making fake emails. Thanks bro. I said on everything I love it’s honest.

Cut contracts? We’ve been making big money deals. And see here you go again. Newspaper writers across the country are all wrong but you’re right.

Fucking a superstar agent tells you you are wrong but it’s still not good enough. You just can’t do it. You will never admit defeat under any circumstance

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, me and super agents don’t understand. Do you understand how fucking ridiculous you are. 100% proof. What YOU don’t understand is a 5th year option does not make it a 5 year contract.
Now you’re saying I’m lying and making fake emails. Thanks bro. I said on everything I love it’s honest.

Cut contracts? We’ve been making big money deals. And see here you go again. Newspaper writers across the country are all wrong but you’re right.

Fucking a superstar agent tells you you are wrong but it’s still not good enough. You just can’t do it. You will never admit defeat under any circumstance

“Im not wrong. It’s an opinion.”

- @PhoenixEagles1

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the end of the month this thread will have the most replies of any in this board's history

What’s the number? What’s the thread that’s currently ahead of it?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God man grow a set and give up the hyperbole.

Superstar agent slurp, slurp, slurp.
1st team all pro slurp, slurp, slurp.
AMVP slurp, slurp, slurp.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God man grow a set and give up the hyperbole.

Superstar agent slurp, slurp, slurp.
1st team all pro slurp, slurp, slurp.
AMVP slurp, slurp, slurp.

I guess you don’t know who Bus Cook is