• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Wonder how that happened? All 1st round picks get 5 year contracts......
T-Williams wasnt a 1st round pick.
but he did sign a 4 year contract with the Cowboys.
then the Cowboys declined the option after two years.
According to PE1 that means it was never a 4 year contract LOL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-Williams wasnt a 1st round pick.
but he did sign a 4 year contract with the Cowboys.
then the Cowboys declined the option after two years.
According to PE1 that means it was never a 4 year contract LOL.

No, that’s your angle not mine. You don’t even remember your own argument.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that’s your angle not mine. You don’t even remember your own argument.
giphy.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The funny part is that’s exactly what YOU said in your arguments. And the really funny part is the cap agreement mandates rookie 1st round picks sign 4 year deals. But you think a contractual option makes it a 5 year contract which it’s not. So you’re the dumbass.
I never said when a 4 year deal is shortened or lengthened it changes the contract signed YOU DID so your picture shows how fucking stupid and arbitrary you are. You were the one saying 4 year deals getting changed now makes it a 5 year deal and you’re too stupid to understand that’s what you accused me of doing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is that’s exactly what YOU said in your arguments. And the really funny part is the cap agreement mandates rookie 1st round picks sign 4 year deals. But you think a contractual option makes it a 5 year contract which it’s not. So you’re the dumbass.
I never said when a 4 year deal is shortened or lengthened it changes the contract signed YOU DID so your picture shows how fucking stupid and arbitrary you are. You were the one saying 4 year deals getting changed now makes it a 5 year deal and you’re too stupid to understand that’s what you accused me of doing.

How are those emails to top agents going?

LMFAO

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you honestly cant be that dense.
You are right I say the option years count in the contract if they are included in the contract.
So you are also right right when I say a 1st rd. player has a 5 year contract.
Which means T-Rex had a 4 year contract. Which everyone would agree was a 4 year contract.
The Cowboys optioned out of the contract after two years.
Which in your world would be a 2 year contract even though he signed a 4 year contract.

but by all means. Please continue.
giphy.gif

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has been rustling feathers for 5 months, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

I am amused by how weak-minded so many people are over things like this, lol.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has been rustling feathers for 5 months, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

I am amused by how weak-minded so many people are over things like this, lol.
Well I saw the Pats super thread is at 360 pages & someone brought this thread back to the front page. So I thought.
I should do my due diligence. I mean the Pats cant just win everything LOL (Although I keep saying that & they keep winning)
This is not a Mcnabb thread. So this is one Eagles thread we dont plan on allowing to choke when they get close. :becky:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong again dumb fuck. but keep typing your stupidity, we all enjoy laughing at your stupid ass, day after day after day. You are by definition a crazy person.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So answer this question directly.....

Player signs a rookie contract,
After 3 years the team exercises the contractual 5th year option,
The rookie says, "i signed a 4 year deal"
The team says, "you signed a 5 year contract"

Who prevails in court??????

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right I say the option years count in the contract if they are included in the contract.
Which means T-Rex had a 4 year contract. Which everyone would agree was a 4 year contract.
Which in your world would be a 2 year contract even though he signed a 4 year contract.

giphy.gif

flip floppin in 3....2.....1

GO

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

No, not in my world. He signed a four year contract. You’re the one who tries to change the length of contracts, not me. I never even claimed that. I call a 4 year contract a 4 year contract. You’re the one who arbitrarily changes the years, not me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All ready answered this 2 times for you. You want the same response 3 times?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not in my world. He signed a four year contract. You’re the one who tries to change the length of contracts, not me. I never even claimed that. I call a 4 year contract a 4 year contract. You’re the one who arbitrarily changes the years, not me.
so you are admitting when they sign for 5 years one year being an option. it is a 5 year contract? Correct?