• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say many many more calls coming into the sports talk stations are saying trade Wentz and build around Foles. Amazing to think 5+ weeks ago this was nowhere near the thought and would have been laughed out of the room.

Amazing except for moi! :D

I called it months ago!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s amazing how often you ignore reality and focus on the world of “almost”.

You totally didn’t read what I said. It’s a great story and Foles proved he was good with all these wins. I said it was a great story because 2 plays would keep people from even recognizing Foles ability. But, as always, you missed my point and made up something I didn’t even insinuate. But that’s your job... to be a troll. I mean I have no idea who you even root for because all you post about are things to start fights. Sad world you live in dude. I literally don’t even know what team you root for.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I’m sure people are thinking if Foles can win us 2 SBs maybe we build around him because they’ll get a shit ton for Wentz. It’s amazing how close football success and personal success can be. Bears make a FG and Julio Jones makes a catch and Foles has zero playoff wins and no one is even discussing this. People wouldn’t even think he was good and both those plays were out of his hands. Great story. I just think in the long run Wentz has more talent and ability. Will be an interesting offseason.

No doubt luck was involved, all SB winning teams need luck to win. It's a hot topic cause of Wentz up and down year and Foles coming back into the mix and leading the Eagles back to the playoffs. Also adding fuel to the fire is a couple of players sided with Foles on the level of play vs Wentz. Wentz will nab a couple of draft picks and Foles may not so the FO has a lot to think about.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally didn’t read what I said. It’s a great story and Foles proved he was good with all these wins. I said it was a great story because 2 plays would keep people from even recognizing Foles ability. But, as always, you missed my point and made up something I didn’t even insinuate. But that’s your job... to be a troll. I mean I have no idea who you even root for because all you post about are things to start fights. Sad world you live in dude. I literally don’t even know what team you root for.

Hahaha

I’m a troll? I predicted all this!! That’s not a troll... that’s a prophet!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

I’m a troll? I predicted all this!! That’s not a troll... that’s a prophet!
Yes you did call it.
I was on the bandwagon of Wentz coming back to early from his ACL which hindered his performance this season.

He didn’t call it. He said Wentz would be benched so Foles can start which NEVER happened.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt luck was involved, all SB winning teams need luck to win. It's a hot topic cause of Wentz up and down year and Foles coming back into the mix and leading the Eagles back to the playoffs. Also adding fuel to the fire is a couple of players sided with Foles on the level of play vs Wentz. Wentz will nab a couple of draft picks and Foles may not so the FO has a lot to think about.

Wentz would get us a ton of picks. The one article in Philly talking about this said if Foles won another SB maybe Philly trades Wentz for 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a veteran player. They still won’t do it though. Would be great if people really wanted Foles and we grab a nice pick from someone like the Raiders. We shall see. But Wentz is your franchise QB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

Called it!!

Could you at least let us know who you root for because all you do is talk about the Eagles.
Again, I liked you better when you were meek and insecure posting things like “Thanks for the betting tip Handi. I used the money to get out my Moms basement”. That’s not even a joke or an insult. That was the real DoubleDown who didn’t look at the boards biggest clown as a mentor.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz would get us a ton of picks. The one article in Philly talking about this said if Foles won another SB maybe Philly trades Wentz for 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a veteran player. They still won’t do it though. Would be great if people really wanted Foles and we grab a nice pick from someone like the Raiders. We shall see. But Wentz is your franchise QB

The writer of the article isn't realistic on the Wentz trade. No way they get 2 1s and 2 2s for Wentz cause of the simple fact he's been injury prone. Now the FO would get a first and probably a second which is still a good haul. Wentz probably will be the starter next season but I wouldn't say it's a 100% lock.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writer of the article isn't realistic on the Wentz trade. No way they get 2 1s and 2 2s for Wentz cause of the simple fact he's been injury prone. Now the FO would get a first and probably a second which is still a good haul. Wentz probably will be the starter next season but I wouldn't say it's a 100% lock.

It’s a 100% lock and they’d get a shit ton more for a 25 year old QB that was an MVP candidate

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you at least let us know who you root for because all you do is talk about the Eagles.
Again, I liked you better when you were meek and insecure posting things like “Thanks for the betting tip Handi. I used the money to get out my Moms basement”. That’s not even a joke or an insult. That was the real DoubleDown who didn’t look at the boards biggest clown as a mentor.

You can whine and cry all you want but I called this. I said the eagles would play better with Foles than wentz. That’s what I said and you said I was trolling. This entire run has shown I was right, I wasn’t trolling, that you were dead wrong and now your showing what a total pussy you are.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a 100% lock and they’d get a shit ton more for a 25 year old QB that was an MVP candidate

Teams remember the RGIII trade which sank the Redskins for years. He had injuries coming out of college and than bang more injuries. Teams won't give up what you may think Wentz is worth just because he had 1 very good season that he didn't finish. Injuries do play into a huge factor of what teams are willing to part with. It's the NFL, nothing is a 100% lock.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Foles is an option but many teams know they can't afford both so they'll play the waiting game until the FO takes back the FT.
unless he is smart enough to sign it. that will screw the Eagles. Which is why I dont think it gets offered.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a gamble for sure.
that force the Eagles hand at starting him. Possibly force the eagles hand at trading Wentz. So if they are picking Wentz. In my most humble opinion. They wont risk fran tagging Foles.

Now if Foles & the eagles are slick & Foles & the eagles get in cahoots. He says trade me to this team & he will play ball. Then I could see this happening. However if his agent allowed him to do that he should be fired. What would be best for Foles is a bidding war, which could only happen as a FA.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior I know you are an extreme optimist. But just because someone in Philly says something good. Doesnt make it true.
I think you would definitely get a 1st & maybe some extra later rounds, player of some combo.
I even think you could possibly get 2 1st from some desperate team (I mean raping the raiders is alway possible)
but 2 1st, 2 2nds & a player or even more picks is absolutely absurd.
The Vikings ruined anyone doing that kinda thing ever again.
but if you got 2 1sts & Foles as a QB. I am thinking Eagle fans should be happy with that. Even if Wentz turns things around & fulfils his potential.

But curious. Which would you want.

Foles at a little less than Wentz long term (5 to 7 year contract) & 2 1st round draft picks from some other team.
Or
Wentz at a little more long term than Foles (5 to 7 years) - & in this decision Foles walks no Fran Tag.

Out of these two choices only PE1. Which would you take?