• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait flacco come on get serious

I was serious. As we know Flacco got red hot and as a result he won a title. That does not mean Joe Flacco is a good QB. Same with Foles. There is every reason to believe given enough games Foles will revert to who he is, and who he is would be a QB capable of playing far worse than Wentz's play this season. The man was one foot out of the game, he comes back and has an amazing run but let's not make him out to be anything more than who he really is.

And again Wentz is hardly the only reason the Eagles are struggling. Their RBs scared nobody, they can't cover, receivers are average and now they are having trouble in pass protection.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is still a thing?

The Eagles have problems.

-Their RBs are not healthy.
-Their OL isn't giving anyone anytime to set plays up. Foles had the same problem this year.
-They rushed Wentz back for sure, stupid.
-Their vaunted DL can't make plays only rushing 4. FFS Schwartz. Adapt retard.
-Nelson appears to have the yips again.
-Alshon is still rusty.
-Peters is done, Sproles is done.
-Dougie is missing his staff. How the fuck do you not try that FG? Elliott is better from longer out despite his two misses from more than 40 this year.
-Dougie thinks Mills is a good CB. He's been a liability in every game. He's better as a backup. Put Sid outside.
-Wentz is doing what a guy coming off an injury does. He's put up 900+ yards and a 5-1 TD/Int ratio. He is not the problem. You have a possibly elite franchise QB coming off a major injury and the Eagles can't seem to protect him for more than 2 seconds before he is running for his life and turning the ball over. Peters is a shadow of his former self. Johnson is avg without PEDS. I don't understand how they fail to see this and leave another blocker back to protect. Minny was running almost free on every play.
-I called the Eagles at 3-3 to start the season and then they will avalanche down the back half of the schedule, I still think that happens once they figure out the OL problems.

Wentz is definitely not playing like he did last year, yet. The Eagles will be fine. Their biggest problem is certainly not the play of Wentz. To suggest otherwise is overlooking all the other glaring holes this team has right now.

We will see. Maybe I'm wrong and they go 6-10, who knows?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am loving the fact that the Eagles are struggling, and I hate sticking up for a Bird Brain. But it seems to me they have other issued besides Wentz. I mean he hasn't been THAT bad. And one thing we know from history is a random QB can get hot for a short stretch before reverting to who he really is. Let's not pretend Foles can't go back to, well, Nick Foles if he were still playing.

That’s my point. I contend Wentz will regress to the year one Carson Wentz.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let’s here from all those Wentz fanboys who were talking a lot of shit last week...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let’s here from all those Wentz fanboys who were talking a lot of shit last week...

Oh well... if the Eagles can beat the Giants on Thursday they should return with a vengeance!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 17-0 and the offense sputtered and the D gave up three straight TDs.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D gave up 3 straight TD drives and one with a 4th and 10 in the middle... but Carson needs to find a way into the endzone on that final drive.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Carson is anywhere close to 100%.