• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... 70% completion rate. Over 300 yards. Led the team down the field EVERY drive the 2nd quarter. Awful

And LOST!!

That’s the key “stat” that you continue to ignore.

Besides, stats are for losers. We all saw the game. Another awful start. Another bad turnover that led to 6 points. The defense playing lights out making big stops the whole second half AND handing the ball to the offense in scoring position and the offense getting ZERO points.

You claim none of that is either Wentz’s fault OR cost them the game. It was somebody else. That’s your position.

You’re delusional.

And by the way... with the new passing rules 300 yard games don’t mean what they did before.

You were talking stupid all off season. I didn’t think you could get any worse. You are proving me wrong with all this ridiculous nonsense you spew. Every player and coach on the Eagles are saying the offense is out of sync. That starts with the QB except for you it doesn’t. Wentz is just fine. It’s EVERYONE else on the offense who is out of sync.

Laughable.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOST!!

That’s the key “stat” that you continue to ignore.

Besides, stats are for losers. We all saw the game. Another awful start. Another bad turnover that led to 6 points. The defense playing lights out making big stops the whole second half AND handing the ball to the offense in scoring position and the offense getting ZERO points.

You claim none of that is either Wentz’s fault OR cost them the game. It was somebody else. That’s your position.

You’re delusional.

And by the way... with the new passing rules 300 yard games don’t mean what they did before.

You were talking stupid all off season. I didn’t think you could get any worse. You are proving me wrong with all this ridiculous nonsense you spew. Every player and coach on the Eagles are saying the offense is out of sync. That starts with the QB except for you it doesn’t. Wentz is just fine. It’s EVERYONE else on the offense who is out of sync.

Laughable.

wow I've never seen someone so emotionally compromised by a fanbase than you on these boards.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow I've never seen someone so emotionally compromised by a fanbase than you on these boards.

Wrong again. Just started a thread about Wentz not being ready. It’s not aimed at philly fans. In fact, this whole “when should Wentz play” was the subject of a lot of talk on these boards during the off-season. Not surprisingly the ones defending him the most here had a lot to say about Wentz, his abilities, etc which are all proving out to be not accurate.

You’lol note that several knowledgeable Philly fans don’t necessarily disagree with the points I’m making. Also, I talked on these boards about being in downtown Philly a few Sunday’s ago on business and drinking with Philly fans at a place called the Wrap Shack. Had a great time. I bought all the Philly fans in the bar a shot to congratulate them on the SB win.

I’m sorry if you are one of the overly sensitive ones that can’t handle the facts about Wentz. Again, this is about WENTZ not Philly fans. Try not to let your emotions get the better of you and maybe you will see that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... 70% completion rate. Over 300 yards. Led the team down the field EVERY drive the 2nd quarter. Awful

Led the team down the field EVERY drive in the second half? You sure about that?

I saw the defense take the ball from the Vikings late in the game and hand it to Wentz and the offense at about the 30 yard line. At that time, the eagles had all the momentum and a FG at a minimum was all but assured. Instead, Wentz led the offense BACKWARDS (not “down the field” as you allege) and actually came away with ZERO points.

Perhaps you forgot about that drive or it didn’t count for some idiotic reason.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Led the team down the field EVERY drive in the second half? You sure about that?

I saw the defense take the ball from the Vikings late in the game and hand it to Wentz and the offense at about the 30 yard line. At that time, the eagles had all the momentum and a FG at a minimum was all but assured. Instead, Wentz led the offense BACKWARDS (not “down the field” as you allege) and actually came away with ZERO points.

Perhaps you forgot about that drive or it didn’t count for some idiotic reason.

That drive doesn't count. Only successful drives that don't end badly.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That drive doesn't count. Only successful drives that don't end badly.

Yup that’s me “trolling” again... Pointing out dumb/incorrect stuff he says. That makes me a “troll” in his mind.

Laughable.

BTW... did you notice how he capitalized the word “every”? He obviously did that for emphasis. He thinks by doing that it makes him right. It doesn’t. It just highlights how biased and stupid he truly is.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup that’s me “trolling” again... Pointing out dumb/incorrect stuff he says. That makes me a “troll” in his mind.

Laughable.

BTW... did you notice how he capitalized the word “every”? He obviously did that for emphasis. He thinks by doing that it makes him right. It doesn’t. It just highlights how biased and stupid he truly is.

Ouch. That’s what we in the business call a “BURN”

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.19521 more games. And possibly a 1/5th.... but probably one game less, than then rounded up. So, like.... wait...

:fuck2give:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1

dude , again, honestly are u up there in age? is your memory going? otherwise how can u say that with a straight face. After all the crap u spewed about foles and wentz. DO you truly not remember? You think multiple people, including some of your own fans come at you like this for absolutely no reason..........i mean its not other philly fans its you...........serious question

same questioon