• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Eagles moneyline.
I won.
I took two shits.

#morefacts

The above is more bullshit than you left in your toilet Sunday morning

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If wentz was truly as injured as the eagles say he is (ie he can’t play) then he would have been placed on IR. Why wasn’t he? Because the injury is NOT that significant and if the eagles tried to stash him on IR with a bogus injury (thereby freeing up a roster spot) they would be fined (probably draft picks) by the league.

BOOM!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I can't "ram Wentz stats down your throat, " see after big Nick pulled off another win I was quoted after the game, " I'll take Chucky's number ones this year and his number two next year for Wentz! " :L And no I wasn't drunk...
Not sure. Does this put him on @Tapey list? If so we will have Eagle on eagle crimes!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing... got it.

I have no idea why you insist on being so nasty here but I'll go over this again, slowly this time so you maybe you can comprehend.

I never said my opinion was the only one that is valid as you had claimed, that's a really stupid claim you have made there. I simply gave my opinion, which last time I checked is what a message board is all about, and then backed that opinion with the reasons why I felt this way. I just feel his ceiling is much higher than Nick Foles who has been very inconsistent throughout his career. Now you want to call me a pussy because I am unwilling to look into the future and predict that Carson Wentz will remain healthy. That's completely idiotic.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? I only referenced his draft status to emphasize this guy is not some flash in the pan that came out of nowhere and had one magical run like Derrick Anderson. I was simply pointing out how Wentz came into the league well regarded and lived up to that assessment until his knee got hurt. Now you are asking me to predict if he will continue to get hurt in the future, how the fuck am I supposed to do that? I'm simply giving my reasons why I think it's too early to cast him aside, and I was very clear about my reasoning so your claim above is a crock of shit.

Now fuck off.[/QUOTE
Sanchez was a high too

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If wentz was truly as injured as the eagles say he is (ie he can’t play) then he would have been placed on IR. Why wasn’t he? Because the injury is NOT that significant and if the eagles tried to stash him on IR with a bogus injury (thereby freeing up a roster spot) they would be fined (probably draft picks) by the league.

BOOM!
So he can come in and win the Super Bowl if Foles gets hurt.

I can help you with your acute confusion. Just ask.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhm... he’s not active.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why you insist on being so nasty here but I'll go over this again, slowly this time so you maybe you can comprehend.

I never said my opinion was the only one that is valid as you had claimed, that's a really stupid claim you have made there. I simply gave my opinion, which last time I checked is what a message board is all about, and then backed that opinion with the reasons why I felt this way. I just feel his ceiling is much higher than Nick Foles who has been very inconsistent throughout his career. Now you want to call me a pussy because I am unwilling to look into the future and predict that Carson Wentz will remain healthy. That's completely idiotic.

You did NOT “simply give your opinion”. Giving your opinion goes like this... “hey guys, here’s what I think about the situation.” You didn’t do that. You commented on OTHER people’s opinions AND said they were wrong. That goes like this... “oh there are plenty of posters here who are writing off Carson Wentz... It’s ... pretty stupid if you ask me.” In fact, you did stuff like that multiple times.

Also, when I nicely asked you to clarify your opinion you went on and on about some nonsense that didn’t even add up to an opinion. So, like I said, stay being a pussy and lob your BS from the rear while the real fans have debates about stuff

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all of these guys would still take Wentz, and they’d gleefully serve up a king’s ransom to do so.
FAIL
Wince was like buying a new car. As soon as the deal was done and you drove him off the lot he started depreciating. Philly will never get the same return on that investment.
I caution any potential buyers to check "CarsonFax" before buying. You could be buying a lemon.

There are laws against that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow must be a devistating injury? So he could play is what you're saying?
Yep sounds like Dougie benched him. Good cover up though. How to save face.