• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a “5 > 1” post about once a week around here.

And what good is bragging about / celebrating accomplishments you never even witnessed? The Eagles won the 1960 NFL championship. Which is cool and all, but what’s that do for me today?

I doubt most Cowboys fans in here are under 30, so I'm sure they've witnessed at least 1 of those wins.
It's fine to celebrate and brag in the moment, my joke was that we are gonna hear it for the next 50, and when your bragging about something from the past make sure its as good as ours ;)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so your saying the Cowboys win it all this year!

Of course. I'm predicting a Dallas/Philly NFC Championship game and luckily for Dallas I'm also predicting that Wentz decides to play again that week...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a dynasty with 5 Super Bowls is more brag worthy than finally winning your first Super Bowl. But I actually haven't seen any Cowboys fans throwing it around as a way to one up Philly. Seems like it's easier to upset you guys by mentioning Wentz.

Also - it definitely riles people up if you mention Wentz and Foles in the same sentence. One of the Pats fans around here hasn’t realized that. He keeps bringing up McNabb puking but no one cares about that anymore. Weak trolling on his part, for sure.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - it definitely riles people up if you mention Wentz and Foles in the same sentence. One of the Pats fans around here hasn’t realized that. He keeps bringing up McNabb puking but no one cares about that anymore. Weak trolling on his part, for sure.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am weeping at the thought of someone bringing up McNabb to troll.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. I'm predicting a Dallas/Philly NFC Championship game and luckily for Dallas I'm also predicting that Wentz decides to play again that week...

I would love a Dallas/Philly NFCCG.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a dynasty with 5 Super Bowls is more brag worthy than finally winning your first Super Bowl. But I actually haven't seen any Cowboys fans throwing it around as a way to one up Philly. Seems like it's easier to upset you guys by mentioning Wentz.

#realtalk

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Wentz isn't gonna play, there trading him in the offseason!

Finally... a guy who “gets it”.

Btw... *they’re

Just saying.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Shit! I remember that guy.

He was the one that wasted one of the greatest defenses ever!
giphy.gif

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally... a guy who “gets it”.

Btw... *they’re

Just saying.

The Eagles should have known that Foles was for real when he won the Pro Bowl Offensive MVP in 13-14. The guy just performs in prime time, even if it’s in a meaningless game. He can’t fucking help it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you hope the Pats sign Foles in the offseason!

That whole old saying, "if you can't beat him might as well sign him!"

I would love the Pats to sign Foles but he’s not going to NE. It’s actually the same reason he won’t stay in philly. He wants to play. Brady may not have a long time left but he’s already talking beyond next year. If Foles is gonna take big money and a back up role he’s better off staying behind that china doll Wentz.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love the Pats to sign Foles but he’s not going to NE. It’s actually the same reason he won’t stay in philly. He wants to play. Brady may not have a long time left but he’s already talking beyond next year. If Foles is gonna take big money and a back up role he’s better off staying behind that china doll Wentz.

Long term, would the Patriots be better off ditching Brady and going with Foles? I don’t think Brady has another super bowl win in him. Foles? The sky is the limit. Belichick could hit 10 super bowl wins. That would be wild.