• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, it happened yes?
another one of your "wow doesnt count"

Because I never said a Center hasnt gone in the top 14 in the last 80 years. Why can’t you just be honest in our argument. I don’t do that nonsense with you.
I think the game changed tremendously since the days of no face masks and leather helmets.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I never said a Center hasnt gone in the top 14 in the last 80 years. Why can’t you just be honest in our argument. I don’t do that nonsense with you.
I think the game changed tremendously since the days of no face masks and leather helmets.

Why can’t you just be honest. Did you or did you not say “ever”? Why can’t you just admit you were wrong?

Why can’t you just apologize?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qquit trying to use logic with the illogical
my-bad-fzrc39.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can’t you just be honest. Did you or did you not say “ever”? Why can’t you just admit you were wrong?

Why can’t you just apologize?

I said in the last 50 years. But I was wrong. 44 years ago one went at 13. Hahaha. So I never said never.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right u said it "never" happened why cant you be honest. You cant do that BS to me because i provide facts and sources. I also can back up my comments and/or quote them. You never know what u say.

If you recall i quoted about 8 posts of yours, u kinda just ignored it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right u said it "never" happened why cant you be honest. You cant do that BS to me because i provide facts and sources. I also can back up my comments and/or quote them. You never know what u say.

If you recall i quoted about 8 posts of yours, u kinda just ignored it

I already brought the post up for you and now I have to do it another time.

I said, “Center never get drafted in the first round. There has been like 3 in the last 5 years”... and you, Handi and DoubleDown can’t “fight fair” and just focus on 1/2 the sentence.

Your like the movie reporters who write “This move was gloriously terrible” and you put on your advertisement “PE1 said this movie was glorious

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF qb steve young

"Can he handle things in Washington this weekend? Yes, he deserved the starting job when he won the Super Bowl and won the MVP. Look, it’s not just contextual to the Philadelphia Eagles. Nick Foles is good in one place, but he’d be good in a lot of places. He deserves to start. He deserves to start in Philadelphia. Now, I understand they’ve got a young, great quarterback.

But, to me, the rigor of the position, the fact is, you don’t own anything. You don’t deserve anything. If Nick Foles deserves to start in Philadelphia then start him because he has done more than anyone close to him in Carson Wentz in the last year and a half. I believe he deserves to start anywhere in the league and he deserves to start in Philadelphia."

Eagles' Carson Wentz or Nick Foles? This Hall of Fame quarterback has an answer: ‘Nick Foles deserves to start in Philadelphia’

thats called a source

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ones tough. Usually pretty low but Zeke is so fucking good and dominating it makes me feel some can be really franchise changing. That’s probably why Dallas thought it was worth using a top 5 pick yet no team has ever used a top pick..... oh never mind.
Why not just say RB is the least important position?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already brought the post up for you and now I have to do it another time.

I said, “Center never get drafted in the first round. There has been like 3 in the last 5 years”... and you, Handi and DoubleDown can’t “fight fair” and just focus on 1/2 the sentence.

Your like the movie reporters who write “This move was gloriously terrible” and you put on your advertisement “PE1 said this movie was glorious
ummm im focusing on you said it never happens. Yet it does. how is that focusing on 1/2 a sentence. the whole sentence is wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF qb steve young

"Can he handle things in Washington this weekend? Yes, he deserved the starting job when he won the Super Bowl and won the MVP. Look, it’s not just contextual to the Philadelphia Eagles. Nick Foles is good in one place, but he’d be good in a lot of places. He deserves to start. He deserves to start in Philadelphia. Now, I understand they’ve got a young, great quarterback.

But, to me, the rigor of the position, the fact is, you don’t own anything. You don’t deserve anything. If Nick Foles deserves to start in Philadelphia then start him because he has done more than anyone close to him in Carson Wentz in the last year and a half. I believe he deserves to start anywhere in the league and he deserves to start in Philadelphia."

Eagles' Carson Wentz or Nick Foles? This Hall of Fame quarterback has an answer: ‘Nick Foles deserves to start in Philadelphia’

thats called a source

Yep... that’s a source. Foles has been great and Steve Young was in the exact same position but I guarantee you Philly goes with Wentz.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not handi, quit whining about him to me
Yeah... I think the Eagles go for more years and Wentz’s agent goes for 5 years. But you’re homie Handi said I was a fucktard thinking they resign him this offseason so I guess the writer is a fucktard too.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... that’s a source. Foles has been great and Steve Young was in the exact same position but I guarantee you Philly goes with Wentz.
they probably will, they wont admit they wasted a draft pick, or take the older guy. But i assure you, steve young knows more than you