• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think perhaps the way your explaining your importance ranking is making things confusing for everyone. At the end of the day it sounds like this is a player by player issue and you can't definitively say one position is more important than the others, because it depends on the player more than the position.

Yes and No. Someone said Center is more important then WR. I said no one would take Jason Kelce over Antonio Brown (Both first team all pro). It was just one of many many brilliant points I made on this thread.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and No. Someone said Center is more important then WR. I said no one would take Jason Kelce over Antonio Brown (Both first team all pro). It was just one of many many brilliant points I made on this thread.

and it morphed into their troll argument.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone actually say they would take ab over Kelce? Could I provide that info. Because I think ,again your speculating

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ones tough. Usually pretty low but Zeke is so fucking good and dominating it makes me feel some can be really franchise changing. That’s probably why Dallas thought it was worth using a top 5 pick yet no team has ever used a top pick..... oh never mind.

Ever?

Are you sure about that?

Wait for him moving the goalpost on this one too...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ki Aldrich

Number 1 player taken in the draft the year he came out. Position....

Center

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of teams have drafted a rb top five. Heck auburn had two rbs drafted top 5 in the same year. #facts

He was gonna for center but in perfect PE1 style one again his hyperbole was his undoing. Remember he said “ever” and as Prince said “that’s a mighty long time”.

Again, wait for the walking back of his comment. It’s coming...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. You are mixing players vs. position. Apples & oranges.

Teams can gameplan out a WR spot.
Teams can win without a true #1 WR.
Teams will flat out suck with a shitty line. Lines are inconsistent (thus shitty) with a crappy center calling the shots.

People are running around saying#runningbacksdontmatter
because they feel you can go get another one. While this might be true (dont care to argue either side right now) a running game is very important. See X's & O's is different then talking about the particular player of the position.

Building a high end Center is easier than say finding Randy Moss. Still doesnt change the importance of the position though. (X's & O's) Quit trying to use draft status as a reasoning of importance of position. Apples & Oranges.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. You are mixing players vs. position. Apples & oranges.

Teams can gameplan out a WR spot.
Teams can win without a true #1 WR.
Teams will flat out suck with a shitty line. Lines are inconsistent (thus shitty) with a crappy center calling the shots.

People are running around saying#runningbacksdontmatter
because they feel you can go get another one. While this might be true (dont care to argue either side right now) a running game is very important. See X's & O's is different then talking about the particular player of the position.

Building a high end Center is easier than say finding Randy Moss. Still doesnt change the importance of the position though. (X's & O's) Quit trying to use draft status as a reasoning of importance of position. Apples & Oranges.
qquit trying to use logic with the illogical

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Seahawks trolls left along time ago which is good. Most of us put blame on the team and coaches when needed. After a solid win he still likes to stir the pot and talk shit on the Hawks and the fans which does annoy me a bit. Now you want sensitive, say anything negative about Brady, BB or anything about the Pats he's first one in to defend the flag.
Lies, all lies. It's not even debatable. We were just reninded of this. Little to no shit talk from Hawk fans during the year. Make the playoffs and BOOM it like flies to shit. It's quite understandable most have a couple years of football knowledge under their belts now.
Most did not blame the coaches nor the team. There were years of denial about locker room cancers and overachievers. Finally many came around the end of last year. Don't make it sound like the 12s had been matrys for years. You're better than that.
20 years of Bandwagon dominance. As opposed to seeing one or two 12 jersery's or flags once in a great while pre 2012? Stop it, now you're just being silly.
As for defending BB and TB even if it were true it's me fighting my own battles. Unlike the 12s at an all you can sausage factory.
Lies, lies, lies.
Seattle made the playoffs:wank:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the ref didn’t have a coin to flip we couldn’t even start the fucking game. Some basic skill like snapping the ball doesn’t make it important.
What special skill does it take to flip a coin? Just another terrible comparison from you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What special skill does it take to flip a coin? Just another terrible comparison from you.

Oh my god. You think I was serious about that? Holy shit people just aren’t too smart anymore.