• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a moron. The next Homer Simpson.

First of all Homer Simpson is a cool MFer.
2nd you may be a good person. Might be a great Dad/husband etc. You’re just not funny.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impossible for pe1 just keep deepthroating Wentz for those personal achievements

Those dont count

Interesting article. Foles is hot. What do you think about the part where they called Foles a “journeyman”. Didn’t you rip me for that yesterday?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article. Foles is hot. What do you think about the part where they called Foles a “journeyman”. Didn’t you rip me for that yesterday?
Nope dont believe I did

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a reputable News Source.
In order for it to count it has to come from a local philly blogger

here lies the problem.
Do you go with what you know or the potential? This is not an envious position for a GM to be in. if you take what you know & let the young QB go. He fulfills is potential. Well you are an idiot & you get fired.
but then
if you stay with the young QB & get rid of the QB that seems to win for you & that QB doesnt rise to his potential. Well you are an idiot & you get fired.

No sir. Not an envious position to be in at all.
One thing I do know though. As one poster here calls Foles an avg. QB, Journeyman. he is doing more with the exact same team that Wentz has. Which tells me one thing. I dont think he should continue calling his idol a Superstar or phenom anymore. How about wait & see if he can reach such potential 1st, before putting him in the HOF.

& before said poster not to be named says he never said Wentz is HOF material. Have you ever heard of a Phenom/Superstar in the NFL not make the HOF?

Personally I hope the eagles make the playoffs. That screws all of the coaching staff (especially the HC) Put Wentz back in & he loses..... Well everyone knows what will be said.
Foles stays at QB & they win a playoff game or hell even if he just plays well & they lose for other reasons. Just that much bigger controversy to deal with in the offseason. (being honest no way the Eagles make the superbowl this year) So do they let the savior hero go, or the young Prince due to inherit the kingdom?

Kinda not a big deal if they dont make the playoffs, but if they do. A lot of extra headaches to deal with.

Good Luck Eagles.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no qb in the nfl right now has a better winning percentage than nick foles apparently.

and also addressed the failure in st louis that jared goff failed with that same set up.

and the even andy reid believe in him.

SPeculation about him being bradys successor