• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back it up with stats.
stats/ LOL
you lost again roy?

the point was QB's don't make the same decisions with the football.
You want a stat...3-0 in the playoffs and your teams only SB win in 50 plus years.

fine by me....stick with wentz, it will be good for Dallas, GMen & wash, for years to come

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. So you think having more “funny” ratings means that you’re funnier than someone else? Do you agonize over how many people “like” your Instagram posts, too? Does someone hitting a little button on a computer hundreds of miles away provide you with the reassurance that you’re cool and funny and that people like you?

What’s Instagram?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. So you think having more “funny” ratings means that you’re funnier than someone else? Do you agonize over how many people “like” your Instagram posts, too? Does someone hitting a little button on a computer hundreds of miles away provide you with the reassurance that you’re cool and funny and that people like you?

No, I'm saying PE made another moronic post challenging my humor, and I simply said by the hoop posters think I'm funnier than he is.
Then you come around with your tracking remark, and I just stated the hoop does it for you. I figured anyone with half a brain would know the hoop does this so I wondered what's in the water in Philthy that rots brain cells.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying PE made another moronic post challenging my humor, and I simply said by the hoop posters think I'm funnier than he is.
Then you come around with your tracking remark, and I just stated the hoop does it for you. I figured anyone with half a brain would know the hoop does this so I wondered what's in the water in Philthy that rots brain cells.

I guess it shouldn’t surprise me that you missed the point.

I’m aware that the hoop shows you how many of each rating you have. But I’ve got no clue if I have more funny ratings or likes than anyone else because I don’t keep track of that kind of stuff.

But if that’s important to you, good for you. Go get ‘em, Tiger.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it shouldn’t surprise me that you missed the point.

I’m aware that the hoop shows you how many of each rating you have. But I’ve got no clue if I have more funny ratings or likes than anyone else because I don’t keep track of that kind of stuff.

But if that’s important to you, good for you. Go get ‘em, Tiger.
Honesty I didn't know either, until I looked. I just know he's not funny at all, and found it ridiculous for him to make that statement.

But then again I shouldn't have been surprised as he's well known for ridiculous statements.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is burning anymore. He’s gotten so idiotic. But hail to foles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU asshole. You don’t get to tell people when they can goof on your dorky ass. You say dumb shit, people make fun of it. The cycle of life

He can “goof” as much as he wants. Still not even remotely funny though

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3