• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"nj.com"

Haha.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horse shit. Stop being such a whiny victim and act like a grown up

I’m not acting like a victim... but every single troll thread you jump right in and that was never your style. Every single one... but more power to you. I could give a shit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Boo hoo I don’t care what you meanies say. I’m right about everything and you’re all just do do heads for antagonizing me sniffles sniffles “

@SissyPants1

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came into a stupid thread and jumped right in with the “So the whole team sucks except Wentz who has been fantastic”. You were taking a shot at me on this idiotic thread. But that’s fine. I completely know they are fucking with me and I get it. But I can’t talk a little shit too? Then you come back with “You’ve buried yourself so deep into Wentz you can’t be objective” another shot joining in with all the fools on this thread and you were never that type of poster until this February. When Carson plays bad I’ll criticize him... but this week he was probably our best player on the field. I’ll take that performance every week.
I know other people came in not saying Wentz should be benched but they were all criticizing him and he played well. No, he didn’t score a TD every single drive but there is an article in the Philly papers saying Wentz played great considering all the pressure he is under.
Lastly, Hillis doesn’t play for Dallas but you still understand what I was getting at. Blaming Wentz for yesterday would be like blaming Zeke for the loss if you guys missed the last FG. I was telling them they are flat out wrong for even saying Wentz’s name after that complete breakdown in the secondary, the 6 drops and the OLines inability to pass block.

Wentz wasn’t the best player on the field for the Eagles!! The FG kicker was ... he went 3/3 because Wentz couldn’t score the game winning TD (twice)

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz wasn’t the best player on the field for the Eagles!! The FG kicker was ... he went 3/3 because Wentz couldn’t score the game winning TD (twice)
Hey, dont you fucking dare bring logic into this, Wentz threw for a lot of yards, and that all that matters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not acting like a victim... but every single troll thread you jump right in and that was never your style. Every single one... but more power to you. I could give a shit.
Obviously you do give a shit and no, I'm not jumping into a troll thread. You said something I thought sounded ridiculous so I commented on it. I commented on a specific post I didn't randomly jump in and pile on and I didn't and haven't in any way agreed with the thread topic. It doesn't matter to me if the post was in a "troll thread" or a "regular thread". Not everything is the same, but you view it that way. If 9 people pile on and you are in the middle of fighting back and forth with them and then the 10th person makes a comment that disagrees with you, you view all 10 the same and you twist it as if the 10th is trolling and piling on with the other 9. The two aren't even the close to the same thing, but you don't seem able or willing to differentiate and you do this over and over

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been away a few days, and it looks like things are going exactly as one would have expected in here! Enjoy the troll thread guys. But anyone who has watched Philly lose to Tampa Bay and Tennessee and is talking about the offense really isn't paying attention. These losses were due to bad defensive play. The secondary right now is especially in disarray. Jalen Mills has been getting smoked all season and Pederson is going to have to make a tough decision about whether to bench him even though he was pretty solid last year during the SB run. He simply isn't that good. Sidney Jones is a young guy and will likely get toasted some, but he has higher upside and should probably be starting over Mills at this stage.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd agree, he's not the best player playing on the team right now. But he's leading them to more points and fewer turnovers vs. better defenses than Foles was which is a positive change.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been away a few days, and it looks like things are going exactly as one would have expected in here! Enjoy the troll thread guys. But anyone who has watched Philly lose to Tampa Bay and Tennessee and is talking about the offense really isn't paying attention. These losses were due to bad defensive play. The secondary right now is especially in disarray. Jalen Mills has been getting smoked all season and Pederson is going to have to make a tough decision about whether to bench him even though he was pretty solid last year during the SB run. He simply isn't that good. Sidney Jones is a young guy and will likely get toasted some, but he has higher upside and should probably be starting over Mills at this stage.
I'm kind of surprised that Schwartz came out so strongly about not benching Mills. I get that you want to back your guys, but I thought he backed himself into a corner a little with how strongly he did it. As someone who is a big fan of Sidney Jones and the Cowboys I will say that I loved hearing his comments on the issue.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is being slowed down by having to carry all those MVP trophies and SB rings around that he actually won.

Or it could be that he is just fucking old.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of surprised that Schwartz came out so strongly about not benching Mills. I get that you want to back your guys, but I thought he backed himself into a corner a little with how strongly he did it. As someone who is a big fan of Sidney Jones and the Cowboys I will say that I loved hearing his comments on the issue.

If you take a close look at any of the Eagles gams you will see a pattern beginning to form. There have been times that it appears the Eagles are taking control of a game. Once that happens teams start attacking Jalen Mills and it works every single time. To compensate for that Schwartz then resorts to zone defense and then the Eagles get picked apart. I cannot recall the last time I saw a corner being beaten so often.